Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo - Page 49

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Bidaai was a good show, i still say Sadhna's funeral was a beautiful funeral with so much emotions, i still remember it today

It was an emotional episode. I rem scene where Sadhna goes to talk to Ragini after she dies and how Ragini is running in her room and then Mamaji makes her face the truth and hands over Khushi to her which brings her to senses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sanju SR were beautiful. Their beautiful story was ruined or rather killed brutally.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

It was an emotional episode. I rem scene where Sadhna goes to talk to Ragini after she dies and how Ragini is running in her room and then Mamaji makes her face the truth and hands over Khushi to her which brings her to senses.

The impactful scene was when Mamaji makes her see the truth, the way he raises his voice, that if we let her go from here, she will bang her head on the wall as a piece of her heart/soul has been cut from her, those words were heart-wrenching

Parul was excellent in those scene, as she begs Sadi to wake up and so on
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seriously Ridz doesnt make me feel anything anymore and if she does its all venom lol

Because i look at this woman and i see woman like Sadhna, Gulaal and so on, and see that Ridz is nothing compared to these women and so on, she is even more a disgrace then anything - talk about making an femal lead so disgraceful and so tainted

true lennie. i think all d female protagonist of Indian TV came across sum point where dey were tried 2 be ruined, but in d end d character dey played came as winner in true colors.

But interms of ridz, nothing happend gracefully and logical. she has taken right stand in d middle, but d way it is ended all her image of good woman, daughter and wife (which she never was) went down in drain
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Sanju SR were beautiful. Their beautiful story was ruined or rather killed brutally.

It was killed, no other word for it
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjanamishra

true lennie. i think all d female protagonist of Indian TV came across sum point where dey were tried 2 be ruined, but in d end d character dey played came as winner in true colors.

But interms of ridz, nothing happend gracefully and logical. she has taken right stand in d middle, but d way it is ended all her image of good woman, daughter and wife (which she never was) went down in drain

This woman can never be remembered fondly - utter disgrace along with her lover, i dont feel any empathy for her at all

Despite Ekta's serials in the past the Big K ones, and OTT scenerios - the female leads are one you can remember fondly and connect the character to the actress but everytime i see Jennifer W, all i see is Ridz, and i cant get the image out lol
heerhoney thumbnail
hi shru and sanju the kiss never happened in navya lol
Lennie thumbnail

Gonna go now

See ya later
sanjanamishra thumbnail

This woman can never be remembered fondly - utter disgrace along with her lover, i dont feel any empathy for her at all

Despite Ekta's serials in the past the Big K ones, and OTT scenerios - the female leads are one you can remember fondly and connect the character to the actress but everytime i see Jennifer W, all i see is Ridz, and i cant get the image out lol
@red: i thot dis disease is only wid me😆.JW has 2 do some show wid clear and logical image very soon.
In ekta's serial earlier I use 2 wonder dat how come a person can get married so many times. for me it was unethical, but after seeing CMG, nothing luks more distasteful.
sanjanamishra thumbnail
ok guys, me out 4 few hours. bye