Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DJ..

thread ko age padha rahe hai... IPL nahi khel rahe hai 😆
DJ🤣🤣

Maryada leads, Raqesh Vashisht and Ridhi Dogra to wed on 29th May...

Tellybuzz was first to break the news of RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra (Fame Star Plus's Maryada) getting married in May.  With only a week left for the grand wedding, we chose to get to know more about the preparations.

A little birdie close to Ridhi and Raqesh chirps, "Ridhi and Rakesh are going to tie their knot on 29th of May in Pune (Rakesh's hometown).  They both are leaving for Pune tomorrow, and by tonight they will take a small break from shooting for their Star Plus show, Maryada Lekin Kab Tak?. The wedding will take place in Dogri style and not in Maharashtrain style as Ridhi Dogra is a North Indian".

"It was a mutual decision between the two families to hold the wedding at Raqesh's home town and to carry out the rituals in  North Indian style".

On the invitees for the wedding, our source states, " Few Co actors from Maryada team, Laagi Tujhse Lagan team have been invited".

The bride to be Ridhi says, "Yes, It's going to be a Punjabi wedding in a Dogri style as I belong to this community. Usually wedding is done according to the girl's style in our religion. But the wedding is going to be grounded and not hyped".

Tellybuzz wishes Ridhi and Raqesh a very happy married life..
hi shweta dj naeha yesterday navya was awesome😳
Originally posted by heersweetie

hi shweta dj neha yesterday navya was awesome😳
hi heer🤗🤗& gauri🤗🤗
does anyone like anant i think he has a very sweet smile 😳
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Anyone home?
hi Shruti🤗🤗
D3 started...?
wat happened...? plz live update do na...😭
my pa is watchin IPL😔
Ek nahin do ho jo disturb nahin hona chahate ho🤣🤣
Shru dear🤗... 
plz giv live update of D3 na...😭
my pa is watchin IPL😔
Vicky is lost in Neha and Jabse Tere Naina music playing🤣🤣
Sharon and her friends mix something in drinks making non alcoholic drinks alcoholic🤔