Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz v need 2 1st save PYEK thn v'll save Sid

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Plzz guys dont fight among urself & blame sid's death 2 b cause of low TRP.V need 2 1st save PYEK thn v'll definately save sid.But plz v need 2 fight 4 our fav show.I m already E mailing.Plzz evn u guys should do tht.Whn there will b no PYEK thn how can v bring Sid.So plz show the world tht v youths r strong.So show ur support in saving PYEK instead of fighting among urself.1st lets win the battle of saving PYEK & thn v'll definately fight 4 Sid..

I jst 4get 2 add one thing tht guys plz watch serial at its original time i.e 8:30 p.m & plz dont change the channel evn at the time of break as it increase TRP.Plzz show us support.Plzzz.Evn ask ur buddies 2 watch dis show.Spam every1.Star one ppl,ekta,news channel & thn v'll definately win.Remember evn at the time whn old mihir of kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi dies thn fans send so many letters 2 balaji studio tht wkta had 2 brought mihir back so evn v can save our show
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
With all due respect. I dont want Sids charcater back. If there is one positive thing that this StarOnes decision brought along is that the dragging track od Sids plans wrapped up fast. maybe a comeback as postive is fine, bit otherwise i dont want the charcater back, we are finally on the way to get our old athmospher of PKYEK back after so long. Edited by xMarisax - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xMarisax

With all due respect. I dont want Sids charcater back. If there is one positive thing that this StarOnes decision brought along is that the dragging track od Sids plans wrapped up fast. maybe a comeback as postive is fine, bit otherwise i dont want the charcater back, we are finally on the way to get our old athmospher of PKYEK back after so long.

Well majority of us wants him back so if minority doesn't want him back then who cares we will get him back soon!!!😛😛😛😛
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^Majority as in 'majority of all viewers' or majority in the active 10-15 ppl on the forum dear?...cause if you mean the first one the TRP falls with Sid Mehras involvemnet says otherwise. i understand you like the guy. i like the actor ofcourse aswell, liked the oneliners at times, but the charcater wasnt handled in the main tracks favour as it should have, as the 'majority' of 'all' viewers have shown, its the main track that is of priority importnace. I am talking facts dear, its not abt this vs that or for argument reasons, or for having something personally against or pro the guy.
Peace.
Edited by xMarisax - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you completely.

The last thing i want is a divided pkyek forum!

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@archi and xMarisax
Please this is not the time to fight!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xMarisax

^^Majority as in 'majority of all viewers' or majority in the active 10-15 ppl on the forum dear?...cause if you mean the first one the TRP falls with Sid Mehras involvemnet says otherwise. i understand you like the guy. i like the actor ofcourse aswell, liked the oneliners at times, but the charcater wasnt handled in the main tracks favour as it should have, as the 'majority' of 'all' viewers have shown, its the main track that is of priority importnace. I am talking facts dear, its not abt this vs that or for argument reasons, or for having something personally against or pro the guy.

Peace.

Listen newbie don't spoil our forum if u don't want a fight as everyone on forum loves sid and we will get him back ok so for ur own sake just stop giving ur suggestions as we love sid in evil form and will get him back!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
everyone, srishti is right. this is no time to fight among ourselves, in fact Star 1 is probably going to take advantage of our divided front to put the whole blame on PKYEK's end on Ekta Kapoor for making Sid exit, whereas it may be possible that Ekta had to end his character as she might be having a limited time to wrap the show. So, first of all we need to get united in our efforts and try and save our PKYEK. Then we can demand for Sid to be brought back in whatever form each one of us wants and then leave the choice to creatives whether to bring him back as black, grey or white.
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lets first save PYEK how can STAR One shut it down when its TRP'S are good...
usha786 thumbnail
when abhiya will meet again that time trp will be increase so don't worry guys.