Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Welcome dear...Voting will be continued by all fanz I'm sure but I'm concerned with the trps coz most of the fanz watch the show online specially those who stay abroad..& trps r not counted in online watching..

that's the main thing yaar.even though ghsp is luved,it is nt reflected in trp's😭😭 n the watchers frm abroad  r nt at fault.oh god,this trp😡😡
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

that's the main thing yaar.even though ghsp is luved,it is nt reflected in trp's😭😭 n the watchers frm abroad  r nt at fault.oh god,this trp😡😡
[/QUOTE
Most of the people here r in India watch Star Plus more in the 9.30 slot...& the youth only watch this show but most of them catch up the 11p.m. slot..& I don't think trps r counted in the repeat telecast..I've two tv screens at home so I open both of them at 9.25 p.m. & switch on to Star One...for the trps..

_Rashmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

indians like 2 watch ssa-bahu sagas (n that has entered as a virus in starone's mind😡).n youth don't find time 2 catch it.but still ur contributing 2 trp's😛

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much for sharing dear...

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just wished I was living in India so I could've contributed to the TRPs :(( everyone in India watching Geet, plz watch on TV rather than online...

Thnx for sharing...
amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi love you lovelygeet24x7thanks for sharing happy news. we all GHSP fans can do every thing for long time run  our favorite show .take care  
_Rashmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

Thank u so much for sharing dear...

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

whoa! excellent  display of emotions dear! i m actually falling short of adjectives😆 as u used them all😃

maaneet rock!😳
_Rashmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

Just wished I was living in India so I could've contributed to the TRPs :(( everyone in India watching Geet, plz watch on TV rather than online...

Thnx for sharing...

welcum!😃. me telling everyone 2 watch it on tv!😉
_Rashmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: amnajaved

hi love you lovelygeet24x7thanks for sharing happy news. we all GHSP fans can do every thing for long time run  our favorite show .take care  

thank u dear!😳.yup,we maaneetians won't let the show end!😉.take care n keep voting!😛
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

whoa! excellent  display of emotions dear! i m actually falling short of adjectives😆 as u used them all😃

maaneet rock!😳

thank u so much sweety...

yup Our MAANEET r the best!!!

dear plz see this link when u r free...

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET...

Thank u so much dear...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago