avina13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hieee to all my sweeethearts! Good evening:-)
I'm glad u all r enjoying the episodes..There's a surprise for ul after the leap..so do keep watching..n plz watch the 8.30 pm telecast..that is more imp 4 us..its gets us more points..
Sorrie guys my laptop is not working hence I'm not too much in touch..but I did see the Vm..its made soo well..very sweet..thank u all for ur Love..tk cr..mwuaaahhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for the actors and the crew members.Like Vivian said,PKYEK is their life.They are trying their best to save the show.

Thanks for sharing!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
vahbiz is so sweet...love her...
miss her chemistry with siddhant...

we all are supporting the show...and we will do whatever to bring the show to a very top level...PKYEK is also our life...we can't stay without it at all...nowadays i am irritated that its not airing on sats too...

hope her laptop fixs up soon

such a cute photo of VivBiz...nice to see vivu in colours...otherwise i bored with his trademark colour black..though it looks hot in him
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we will try our best to save pkyeh...we wont leave any stone unturn till we save pkyeh ...its our mission now...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nICE MESSAGE...Thank you Vahbiz..We all are watching at 8:30 om ofcourse ..but who is going to tell you channel people yaar..!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh thanks , so actors r trying their best , i can totally understand , this show is bread and butter 4 them.

wish i could contribute to trps , i have my classes most of the days at that time
and my mum will not watch it😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

channel ppl should stop telecasting it at 10 30, atleast, the viewers gets divided , many do watch at 10 30,

less repeats , the better 4 the show, when will these ppl learn
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ohhh man d actors r so worried for d trps😭 i watch it everyday at 8.30 pm also nd repeats also...but d problem is wid d SO ppl only...d channel is not available everywhere😡
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
which points she is talking about?