Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Ranbir Bola he never dated her... 

She is saying dated him...

_______________ Khoob Tension re ye toh bhaayo __________

Sach kaun bol raha hai... ??

I go with Angela on this one. No gal will openly say I dated a guy were it untrue and she cleared the air on Shahid as well. I think now that Nargis is back in town, Ranbir might not be hanging out with her. Also, Ranbir has been eyeing Ranveer too 😆

@others On Kat both have said there was nothing and I believe them. As Kat was one who said those were ugly rumors and Ranbir cleared the air on it he had too since  SaL-KaT are together😊

@wida, I would not want to date him and I am sure there are others as well

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Ranbir is slowly climbing down the social ladder..I remember Sushmita ..Ameesha doing that in the past..

It always coincides with a lull in their career.

What is Ranbir doing these days..Look at PC..apart from Barfee,she shot for Agneepath..endorsing environment issues on TV..performing at IIFA..watching IPL(LOL)

What is Ranbir doing.. looking up phone numbers of girls to date?He is nearing thirty for gods sake..

dating is not the same as a relatiionship. if you go on a few dates and thats it then its not really breaking up cause you never really were in a relationship
date rhymes with

bait
wait
great
mate
create
debate
hate
free state...

n the cycle continues!!!😆
Angela johnson is cashing in with Ranbir's "created" casonova image. Or else, who knew angela johnson even existed? 
She talks about going out for lunch and dinner with him! Is that really 'dating'?😕
(I mean, it doesn't seem to have any romantic implication to it...and Angela sure doesn't seem to hint anything of that kind!) 

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
i;m getting bored with all his link ups. I also feel that this whole Angela thing is a cover up for him and Nargis (if going by the reports of  Imtiaz getting pissed at them because he doesnt want their jodi to be outin the open before the movie releases)
angela is well behaved and soft spoken actress , she wil be better  for ranbir...

YUCk!!!!!!!! how can the hottie ranbir date a girl who is so DUH!!!!🤢