Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Completing their studies? It's a one year leap, right?

Anyway, I so can't wait for this! I hope the track is handled well! I'm so excited to see how Abhay will break away from the spell much before Maithili's plan and Pia falling in love all over again with Abhay! And with the entry of werewolves and everything, this show will finally become a supernatural drama and have it's dark element! The writers better not screw this up!
Thanks for sharing!

@red: they are expert in it so dont keep hopesπŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sanjna4

@red: they are expert in it so dont keep hopesπŸ˜†

Aise mat bolo, Sanju *sob sob*
I want this show to finally make some sense! I'm really hoping that the real concept of the show will finally kickstart after the leap. Maybe I am expecting too much seeing the history but still, I guess I'll be prepared for disappointment but won't stop hoping πŸ˜ƒ
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashtad.

</div><font color="#333333">@TM.here is the link staring at 06,00.</font>
<div><font color="#333333">The girls are looking gorgeous, Piya is looking Delicious, love the shades.</font>

thanks 4 link yaar..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I called star one office lines are busy😑😑😑😑 I want show to continue and sid back on show
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can't view the Video..It's not viewable in my Browser..? It says Forbidden 403 error..πŸ˜” Can I have the utube video plz..!! Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I've watChed Out the Video .. its Simple Great .. Piya Looks stunnin' and she says " Piya tou bhool gayee Abhay ko Usay yaad nahin kaun Abhay "
Might be Abhay will bring baCk her Memory , Or Piya herself start somethin' to identify ..
Lets see whats gonna happen further ..
Therefore , Misha is also lookin' Heavenly in that Outfit along with a tie .. πŸ˜‰

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I can't view the Video..It's not viewable in my Browser..? It says Forbidden 403 error..πŸ˜” Can I have the utube video plz..!!

Nidz try On Mozilla to watCh it ?
Ashtad. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

thanks 4 link yaar..

You are welcome😊. i guess it would nice to have it on the main page:)
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both Misha  and Piya are looking Gorgeous.
Sukku looks stunning.
I love her cute talking. Really waiting for the upcoming track.
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anurag24t

ok sanju..i am giving d interview... Suku was asked about her latest outfit which she wore after d leap..suku told dat as she has gone to paris with misha 4 higher studies..and had completely changed she has become more intelligent and all her dressing sense had increased...she is no more dat earlier piya...wen asked about abhay suku aka piya tells dat she doesn't know anything about abhay..(laughs).. On d other hand misha was also got drunk in d plane and after cuming to airport..she hugged from back thinking dat it was her papa..but it was sumone..else..

Thanks a lot for sharing! 😊

Hahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Mish is the real rockstah!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ