Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanku loads Anu fo' sharin' ..
They'll return from Paris whoaaa ! Tale has completely revolved .. Can't wait to see ..

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx For sharing..!!😊 Do get the video soon..!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

ok sanju..i am giving d interview... Suku was asked about her latest outfit which she wore after d leap..suku told dat as she has gone to paris with misha 4 higher studies..and had completely changed she has become more intelligent and all her dressing sense had increased...she is no more dat earlier piya...wen asked about abhay suku aka piya tells dat she doesn't know anything about abhay..(laughs).. On d other hand misha was also got drunk in d plane and after cuming to airport..she hugged from back thinking dat it was her papa..but it was sumone..else..

@blue: no more dtectivegiri😆
@red: no mis match and pathetic things
@aqua: liar😉
@pink: as expected
@green: that new entry ritwik is for misha😳

m so happy thanx alot 4 d info
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Errm... "completing their studies"? In one year? Weren't Piya and Misha in first year? So, graduation takes 3 years, right? Or did the two sisters ditch graduation and did short professional course? 🤣... going by the timeline, only T and Kabir can say that they finished their graduation. 😎

Thank for posting, sweetz. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME NEWS ANURAG..!! Thank you yaar ..soem more details please..yayyy..CANT WAIT TO SEE YAAR & by the way all of you watch SBB & SBS today for sure they will have a segment...100 %
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Errm... "completing their studies"? In one year? Weren't Piya and Misha in first year? So, graduation takes 3 years, right? Or did the two sisters ditch graduation and did short professional course? 🤣... going by the timeline, only T and Kabir can say that they finished their graduation. 😎

Thank for posting, sweetz. 🤗
</font>

all can happen in pkyek..nothing is impossible 4 dem..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

all can happen in pkyek..nothing is impossible 4 dem..

🤣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME NEWS ANURAG..!! Thank you yaar ..soem more details please..yayyy..CANT WAIT TO SEE YAAR & by the way all of you watch SBB & SBS today for sure they will have a segment...100 %

I don't think so .Coz KSG Seg..But hoping they shuld show..!!

Ashtad. thumbnail
@TM.here is the link staring at 06,00.
The girls are looking gorgeous, Piya is looking Delicious, love the shades.

Edited by Ashtad. - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Completing their studies? It's a one year leap, right?
Anyway, I so can't wait for this! I hope the track is handled well! I'm so excited to see how Abhay will break away from the spell much before Maithili's plan and Pia falling in love all over again with Abhay! And with the entry of werewolves and everything, this show will finally become a supernatural drama and have it's dark element! The writers better not screw this up!
Thanks for sharing!