Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

a funny imagination on PKYEK

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys please do not throw ande tamatars at me after reading this post. Like I mention in title, this should be the last option which Balaji telefilms should consider if all other efforts to save PKYEK fail and that option is to convert PKYEK into a Saas-Bahu show. (please reserve you ande tamatars till u read d complete post)
Now, since Saas-Bahu shows are neway the speciality of Balaji Telefilms, these are few of d things we might get to see if they resort to this last option:

1. Chandeena will give their blessings to Abhiya marriage but because of their own reasons. While Chand would want to gain an upper hand in business, Haseena would want to take revenge from Piya for being solely responsible for her other son Sid's death.
2. Post marriage we will see Piya dressed in heavy black Kanjeevaram Sarees and Haseena will make her mop the house and wash the clothes as because of her Abhay had once said on her face that he chooses Piya over Haseena. Also, Piya will be constantly reminded that since she does not have too cook food 10 times a day like all good bahus in the world, this is the least she can do as a dutiful DIL
3. Abhay though happy wid d marriage will still maintain distance from Piya as he wud be scared of hurting her and so this will give Haseena another opportunity to taunt PIya on being incapable of even bringing half-vampi children in d world and so she is just a good for nothing bahu,
4. Piya will dutifully listen to all Haseena's taunts and will face Abhay's distant attitude and shed millions of tears in front of Moon cursing herself for not trusting Abhay once as she will blame her that stupidity for all the bad behaviour of Haseena and Abhay.
5. Post marriage, Abhay will suddenly develop an unuusally blind trust on haseena and will believe her every single word against Piya and will constantly fight with Piya and ask her to leave him and his family alone. 
6. Panchi will notice Piya's sadness and will keep telling her " Mujhe yakeen hai tum apne pyaar se jald hi sabka dil jeet logi"
7. Madhu will show her tru stepmom colors and will teach Haseena tips on how to insult and hurt Piya more. She will get a silent sadistic pleasure on seeing Piya's tears.
8. Everytime Kabir will be spotted in 10km radius of Piya, Abhay will accuse her of cheating on him.
9. T will take full advantage and increase her efforts of seducing Abhay even more and Abhay will pretend to fall for her all in the name of keeping Piya safe from himself.
10. Misha will keep on telling Piya to punch her in laws but Piya will keep telling her "tum nahin samjhogi pyar kya hota hai, pati kya hota hai, shaadi kya hoti hai aur sasuraal kya hota hai"

Ok thats it. Now u can throw ande tamatars.

P.s. I am myself tensed of Star1's plans but just to vent off some of d tension, i created this post.
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I LOVE YOU! 🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Dishu u r awesome yr and no1 will trow ande and tamattar... seriously u r superb  and i will love dis saas bahu saga  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣Awesome!
Thank you so much🤗🤗
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks, Nice post👏

Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow that was a wonderfull post👏😆... we all needed it after the news from starone😃 ...  i wish this really happens🤣🤣... thanku fr the wonderfull post⭐️
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
thnx

@ mino - the tension after star 1's depressing news made me come up wid this idea.
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 Wow. Really that was just fabulous! Wish that the  channel people read this... and save the show, okay no saas bahu things but still that would be comedy circus! FABULOUS.

lets save the ande tamatar for the star one and balaji people!

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

🤣🤣 Wow. Really that was just fabulous! Wish that the  channel people read this... and save the show, okay no saas bahu things but still that would be comedy circus! FABULOUS.

lets save the ande tamatar for the star one and balaji people!

I guess right now only Star1 deserves Ande Tamatars. We can spare Balaji for the time being at least. 😉
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ye hua na true ekta serial funny and nice post🤣