Fan Fictions

I am in a problem in my 1st love

Sonikammm Newbie
Sonikammm
Sonikammm

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hi Friends

I think i am loving him...

3months back in my office there was a guy, who looked at me casually some 2 or 3 times, after that even i saw him, i got attracted by him, so even i stared to look at him, i did eye to eye contact for 3days continuously, then i realized that something is going wrong. i told this to my fried she told not to do like that, it wil spoil ur name, so i stopped looking at him, after that i never did eye to eye contact, but he tried, and he used to rome here n there either infront of me sometimes never by my cubic, but i nver looked at him, we bothe never communicated with eachother...never spoke to each other. i dnt know wht he thinks or feels abt me...

After a month he left the company... I have his email id, except that i dnt hav any thing to contact him, dnt know wht to do...i think i m liking him, i know he is a good person.

I tired to forget him but, i am unable, its now 3months he left. now what shall i do..i m feeling like talking to him...

Plz help me out friends
Sonika

crazy_artian Senior Member
crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hiii sonika...if u really like him then i think u should wait 4 him to contact u so that u can know more about him and know whether he really likes u.ecause boys r like that they stare at girls 4 no reason.we should not fall into their trap.
MAANEET_hamesha Groupbie
MAANEET_hamesha
MAANEET_hamesha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
^^I agree..if he really was serious about you,he could have contacted you or would have talked to you when he was working!..you never spoke to him,so I think its just attraction and not love..dont worry,it will be allright!..Many times you dont forget a crush until you have a new one,so think about some actor or a character like MSK and you will get over himWink..it works for meSmile

Edited by MAANEET_hamesha - 23 May 2011 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpledsmile

crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAANEET_hamesha

^^I agree..if he really was serious about you,he could have contacted you or would have talked to you when he was working!..you never spoke to him,so I think its just attraction and not love..dont worry,it will be allright!..Many times you dont forget a crush until you have a new one,so think about some actor or a character like MSK and you will get over himWink..it works for meSmile
or like MS(Mayank Sharma)Winkdon't know whether it works bcoz i generally don't have crushes.but i think it does.all the bestThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAANEET_hamesha

Sonikammm Newbie
Sonikammm
Sonikammm

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hi Friends

As u told me, even i waited, for him to talk to me, but after 3days i did eye to eye contact, i stopped it suddenly, more over he dnt hav my contact like my id or my ph number, when ever he came front of me i just went off from there(its like showing attitude), bcoz i was bit scared, today wht i did is, i forword the morning good morning emails to all, in that forwording email, i even added his email id too... In my life he is 1st one to whome i liked a lot with my true heart,

I heard if we love or like some one with true heart we get them...

And i know one things abt him, from my another co worker he told me abt him, that he on his own never speaks to any girl, till now he dint do like that,----> my collegue told me.

In our office i look very pretty, everyone says, and abt me he had asked to one of my collegue, why she wont speak to we guys who sit opposite to her...

The man i liked is very simple, when i saw him, i saw his nature n character which attaracted me...

i am praying to god that he should be my life partner...

I hope he can come back to me...

Regards
Sonika
crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
as u already have sent him an e-mail let's see whether he contacts back.i can understand dear u really like him.i hope it's the same with him also and he will come back to u soon.even i heard that dear but in most of the cases it's not the same.so keep on praying.and i will pray that if he loves u truly then he will come back to u.
desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey sonika
well i agree with all of them
i think now as u taken the first step if he is really in love with u he will surely contact u so all the best dear and i pray for u that ur love succeeded
Sonikammm Newbie
Sonikammm
Sonikammm

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends

I dint get any reply from him, i think he forgot, or he tought some other seema might be...
Or shall i send him a email saying hi im  seema u know me like that...

I got hurted as i dint get any reply from him...

Regards
Sonika
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top