Rang Badalti Odhani

TRUE COLOURS OF RBO FANS

10122010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

U guys r behaving as if u all r true fans of karan and yashashri.u all hate lnmdj fans bcoz they hate rbo and yashashri but the truth is,one day u guys will also be like them.when rbo will end and karan will do another show with another actress or yashashri will do another show with another actor,u all will behave the same way lnmdj fans are behaving.u all will also start hating the show,the lead actress opposite karan and later on start hating karan and yashashri too.

Hahahaha there's practically no difference between rbo and lnmdj fans.hahahaha

Edited by 10122010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSu4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i love RBO and karan and yashasree jodi...they are perfect couple. love them. i hope this show last a long time 
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ah.
Thank you for this amusing piece to accompany my afternoon tea.Was very refreshing to see a glimpse of my future.
BTW when are you starting your job as an astrologer?Or do I mean a fortune teller?
Either way, will make billions, I am sure!
Have a nice cup of tea-very relaxing! 

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
alleee beta thnks fr comin in n giving us this wonderful piece of advice...d difference between us n them is maturity to wich obvi u wouldnt agree:)
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SYS-

Ah.

Thank you for this amusing piece to accompany my afternoon tea.Was very refreshing to see a glimpse of my future.
BTW when are you starting your job as an astrologer?Or do I mean a fortune teller?
Either way, will make billions, I am sure!
Have a nice cup of tea-very relaxing! 

well said yaar๐Ÿ‘
Rightful_Life thumbnail
we will never behave like those fans,yes we r shanak fans but we will never behave immaturely like bashing his show and his costar.so don't worry abt us at all.isse pehle ki yaha koi mahabharat ho jaye,mods,plz close dis topic asap  Edited by Shanak_Fan - 12 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Gals,dis person has posted such a thing abt us in lnmdj forum too.Dis person is really sick. kisike paas pagal khane ka no.hai?๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Shanak_Fan - 12 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
ohh so u r here to predict how we will react when the show ends?????????.cool thanks for ur piece of advice but no thanks we are not an immature bunch of people who dont know the difference between reel and real we know the line drawn and we know how behave so dont worry dear and plzzz dont waste ur time by making such topics here GOODBYEEE
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You had the time to do a comparative analysis? of both forums? and its people?!

Wow!

I dont have that much time :D
I'd rather watch Shanak scenes :D and maybe wait for you to post again? :P
-SYS- thumbnail
Maybe it was a assignment? Statistics?Do they do stuff like that?
I wouldn't really know.Science background and all

BTW we didn't get a pre-cap for today, did we??