India-Forums

DID YOU NOTICE THAT...???

Vishak Newbie
Vishak
Vishak

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS...Did you notice that Vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after Mayuresh and Bhavna had finished their performance. Vandana ko kya houa???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i have a feeling vandana and mayuresh are together!

cute pic of them! Smile

on the other had vandana cries pretty fast... shes cried for a lot of performances! Tongue idk...

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 23 May 2011 at 1:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99

Vishak Newbie
Vishak
Vishak

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
thnxs for the pic...they both look cute
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
could be because i don't know them personally, but i highly doubt it. Mayuresh is such a genuine, humble and easy to get along person just like D sir. He gets along with everyone even people from Jalwa team. Even someone like Kruti who is very hot headed and defensive about Jalwa said that she is friends with Mayuresh and he is the person she gets along with the most from Team Josh as well as her fav dancer from Team Josh. After her suicide bomb act when she got emotional and started tearing up, Mayuresh went and hugged her even before her teammates did. 

Actually all throught Lil Masters I used to wonder if Mayuresh and Vrushali were a couple. LOL. I mean come on, working so closely with someone so incredibly handsome, talented, and with a big heart like Mayuresh; who wouldn't fall for him. I definitely would.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index