Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC. (Page 60)

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Reserved...

Edited

Part: 9

Aww... the much awaited confession... & what better place is there, surrounded with strawberries...Loved the description Kinza, the whole envirement.
I felt a bit bad for Mayank, I felt it throughout the story... he loved his bestfriend and even silently confessing to her he got rejected... And now again he facing the same. yes the the circumstances may be different but that doesn't change the sorrow he's feeling is it?
But on the other hand we can't really blame her... She really loved Raj, and that moment she didn't know his reality she loved him from the heart. Annd he hurt her badly, not him but her own father too.. and her wounds aren't healed yet.. Yes, she knows Mayank will maybe help those wounds heal, but but when trust is shattered its hard to even trust your own blood... I can understand her her position... But as the best friends they are, I'm sure they will go through this pace and at last be one... The promise... was the best thing about the update... Very well written Kinza..

Part: 10

I loved the way he calls her "doll" its soo sweet.. Embarrassed & Mayank is the sweetest thing on earth... Pre-honeymoon booking...Gosh! He's really cute, even before anythign has happened he's whatever he can to make her happy... he will surely be the "perfect" husband for Nupur... Embarrassed
"I'll wait for eternity" that always leaves me speechless... Smile Awesome update Kinza...

Part: 11

lol... what a way to persude him to eat starwberries.. LOL Poor Mayank he lost the battle to the strawberries...
"that was because it was your hands that were feeding me, I could even take poison"
He surely knows how to leave everyone speechless... Embarrassed I can't believe Nupur haven't fallen in love with him yet...

So another stay... Interesting ... Aww mayank is jealous and that too on army people.. he's so adorable in every way...Embarrassed 

She remembers him.. Even though she's not aware of her feelings towards Mayank... I'm guessing she's falling for him, she got so used to him these days, that she's missing his presence even though he's in the room next door... Someones falling in love...Embarrassed

Oh-uh... You know what they say trouble find its way... And here it is.. i hope he won't create problems for Nupur, she suffered enough...Ouch
 Lovely part Kinza, love the friendly nok-jhok between them... You write really really good.. its like your sitting there watching them.. Embarrassed

Part: 12

I feel so disgusted right now... He IS and animal... I wish she had slapped him the first thing he had entered...

Okay that animal, he's blackmailing her...Ouch & I can't believe he killer her father, but I'm also glad that Nupur's fathers truth came out... At least he loved his daughter to save her from this animal..Raj...Embarrassed One thing that she might never get over is that now she can't even meet him.. Feel so bad for Nupur... first her love then father and now this jerk Raj...

Aww her hero is always there for her... Mayank the perfect timing, he knew his love was ind anger and there he was... And admist all stood there till the end... And then finally that idiot got shot, I just wish Nupur was the one to do it... But oh well as long as someone didi it.. Approve A very emotional update, but it was awesome... & This litle encounter will just make their feeling for each other stronger... And I'm sure Mayank by her side Nupur will overcome this tragdey also... Loved this update Kinza... everything very well written... simply amazing... Smile

Okay I missed a few updates so a looong comment...Enjoy reading.. Embarrassed

Edited by princez_94 - 03 June 2011 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.felicitysmoak.

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Reserved

Edited
for the very first time I'm first...and that too by unknownigly... But it feel great being frist to comment on the last part.. Big smile

The perfect ending... Two incomplete sould became Complete when their hearts met... They were always the best friends.. Always there for each other, in tears, in hapiness always...
And as Nupur said " An incomplete Nupur met Mayank he made her complete.. i simply loved the confession, it was the perfect time, and place... Blushing And rain was the witness to their love...! Embarrassed

& I loved these lines... Embarrassed simply fabulous...Defining Nupur's love perfectly..

"my perfection lies with you mayank .. I love you.."
"I love you with no end and no beginning .. just madly and deeply

Wonderful ff Kinza... "The Journey Towards Magic" one fo your best ffs... The journey was great, you write really good.. And it was the first ff that I actually got time to comment on each and every part... And must say I loved them all.. & it felt great commenting... One of the greates ff you ever written... One thing more I admired about this ff was "Mayank". In mostly all of your ffs I always seem more connceted to Nupur rather than Mayank, the different here was I felt more conncted to Mayank... His feelings, emotions what he thinks what he does... It seemed like other than your other ffs Mayank was your main foucus here and I understood him better... He's was really an amazing character... Loveable in every way...

And here the journey ends... a wonderful ff, and you definitely deserve a break... Hope you enjoy, just be sure to be back... With another magical story... Embarrassed 

Edited by princez_94 - 03 June 2011 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
a perfect ending to a perfect journey!! it was beautiful kinza!!
and don't worry, everything's gonna be just fine.. and we will wait for you..
~jiya~

Fantasia.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
wow.it was beautiful...loved it...waiting for next magic

Fantasia.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
beautiful update Kinza.Hug
loved it very much.
i am sad too asone more magical story has come to its end.
waiting eagerly for a new spell.

Edited by shubhsArti - 06 June 2011 at 6:18am

Fantasia.

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Beautiful ending Kinza

nups confessin was mind-blowing
good luck with ur thinks  
n will be waiting u n ur amazing work back  insha-Allah soon