missed ur amazing stories n d daily updates
start was awesome
mayu getting irretated with radio
waiting to read The Journey Towards Magic insha-Allah
thanks for the pm
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is your best starting ever!!! I've never been more curious to read whats going to happen next then I am right now👏 love the way you described his loneliness and frustration and the bashing of sheila ki jawani and munni were great as well.😆 I am sick of these 2 songs👎🏼 one question: whats rot learning??
I knew the girl on the road would be nupur but at 12 am that came as a shock and a surprise. Judging from their warm intro i'm guessing they already know each other😆 I love filmy stories so i'm sure i'll enjoy this too😍
thanks for the PM🤗
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppee... !!! Another story...!!!
I am so eager for ur updates...
Continue soon...
Waiting...!
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.. Express... I never knew studying matrices would result in such a beautiful journey towards Magic.. yaar, pehle bata deti, even I would have done the same 😛

Coming to the update, I so loved the way Sharma said, So do I see the Great Nupur Bhushan in trouble? Mayank and sarcasm can never be separated... and Nupur saying Get Lost Sharma... takkar ka jawaab!!!

Very Nice Update!!!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum
tahnx4 d pm
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Note : As the story involves a road trip so all the places mentioned are from Pakistan, as this is the only country where i have traveled extensively through roads. so it was convenient for me to write.

@rubab .. rot learning means learning without understanding the meaning .

Thank u all !! .. *hugs*

"get lost Sharma"

She spoke in her usual blunt manner and buried her face back to her arms.

Nupur Bhushan was a package full of surprises. Barking out get lost to a person who could probably be the last one she would meet on this lonely road can only be expected from her. He remembered how on their camping trip she refused to take any help in climbing, in spite of the fact that her foot was twisted.

Independent ' this was one thing she always made sure she was, but currently, whether she accepts or not ' she needed help.

"I should get lost?, I think doll'"

"don't u dare!!", she jumped off from the barrier and pointed her index finger at him, "don't u dare call me a doll!!, how many times do I have to tell you?'

She narrowed her eyebrows, while he smiled and her tactics.

She never liked being addressed as a doll, but Mayank couldn't help calling her this. She always looked like a doll, ALWAYS, and today was no exception.  Hair tied in a high pony tail, pink shirt and blue jeans, her ears shining with two small earrings, and hands loaded with bangles. Eyes lavishly outlined with a black eye-pencil and lips flaunting a light gloss ' she was a total doll.

"Stop cribbing about what I call you, what are you doing here?

"Enjoying the weather", she exclaimed and sat back to her previous position on the barrier.

"A bit too boring answer!, you are capable of more doll!!".

She narrowed her eyebrows on the word doll, giving him an expression of YOU ' ARE ' A ' JERK, while he returned it with a YOU ' KNOW - WELL.

After this not so pleasant expression exchange, Mayank sat beside her on the barrier, while she moved away.

"What?", he asked , "this barrier isn't yours', this is public property and I have a complete right to sit over it too!",  he crossed his legs while she huffed and he did that too.

"stop imitating"                                                               

"same goes for you!"

"why the hell are u sticking to me?'

"why the hell are u sitting here?'

"I have gone mad!!"

"well that u always were"

"listen Sharma..

"You listen Nupur", he placed his hands on her shoulders and made her face him, "this is not a place for your adventures, why are u sitting here?", he asked politely, his fingers were dipping in her shoulders and his eyes glued to her eyes.

They were shining in the moon light, last time he saw her eyes in the similar moonlight, that day they were filled with dreams, hopes and ambitions, but today , he couldn't see any of them. She blinked her eyes, and Mayank came out of his trance, he increased his grip over her shoulder, while she softly placed her hands over them, entwining her fingers in them and securely placing them in her lap.

Mayank's heart skipped a bit at the warmth of her hands, she looked back in his eyes, and his heart contracted seeing tiny tear forming there.

"mujhe apne sath le jao Mayank

Mayank fumbled at that weak, vulnerable, so unlike Nupur's voice, but the very next moment his trance was shattered by her loud giggle.

"got you Sharma!", she jumped off the barrier laughing and Mayank was stunned at her sudden loud laugh. She was holding her stomach and laughing, her giggle was echoing in the surrounding, but Mayank was sensing something amiss.

It wasn't her usual laugh which always used to fill the silence; this laughter had silence echoing within it.

He walked towards her and held her arm and the very next moment she realized that she was dragged towards the car and thrown  inside.

"hey what?", she asked dumbfounded as Mayank took the drivers' seat.

"I am kidnapping you!!, alright?', he passed her a strict look but she again started laughing, "oh please Mayank!, you are the sweetest possible creature on this earth, you can never even think in your wildest dreams to kidnap anyone!". She was still laughing but something strange what Mayank experienced was a flutter in his heart ' she considers him sweet ' ummm - WOW!

But ignoring all this, he revolved the key and the engine grunted, along with a loud scream from Nupur.

"SHUT UP!!", Mayank placed his hand over her mouth, while she opened her eyes, struggling to speak, "I don't want to hear anything from you!", he glared at her and she blinked her eyes twice, as a gesture to show that she agreed. Smiling inwardly at her cuteness, he left her mouth, maintaining the strict look on his face. "Now one more decibel of sound from you and you are in deep trouble", he warned her chewing every word, and changed the gear. He was about to press the accelerator when again he was interrupted by nupur's voice, "Mayank.."

He turned his neck, to see her sitting with her fingers on her lips and eyes still wide opened, "what?"

"my luggage", she barely uttered these words and this time Mayank couldn't help the curve forming on his lips,

"where is it?', he asked as both of them got off from the car, and Nupur hurriedly ran towards the barrier and Mayank followed her. She leaned on the barrier, trying to pull her bags, which she had placed on the other side, "u will fall down idiot", Mayank pulled her back from her arm and made her stand a few steps away. Himself leaning down on the barrier, he pulled out a huge suitcase.

"here", he said, with a displaced breath, while Nupur squeaked, " there is one more suitcase!',

Mayank looked at her in surprise, as already this suitcase was so huge and another too!!. He bent down again to pull out another. "this is it?', he asked and she nodded.

Pulling out the handles, they both slid one suitcase each to the car and Mayank opened the boot and placed both of them in it. 

Sitting in the car again, he started the engine and looked at Nupur, "so where do you have to go doll?", he wanted to ask in a strict voice, but couldn't hold back the concern.

"no where Mayank, I am asking u again to leave me here, I'll be fine!", she answered calmly and  Mayank closed his fists,

"ok fine don't tell!!, I am going to Naran, which is a 12 hour drive and I am taking you with me!". He said in a very alarming tone, while to his utmost surprise, she just smiled, "cool!!",

"what??.. Nupur .. you..", he was in search of words to express his surprise but dropped the idea as he saw  her taking out a filer from her bag and filing her nails.

He sighed and kept on looking at her for a few moments. This is completely insane behavior, he thought. What is this girl up to? She was adventurous and brave, but she was never stupid and dumb. There was surly something more to her current unbelievable behavior.

"come on!!, start Sharma, it's a 12 hour drive remember?", she patted him on his arm and he recovered from his thoughts. This journey is going to be a rollercoaster ride!, he thought and started it again.

3 . - Pg 12     
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yiippeee...
that was simply superb Kinza🤗
typical Mayank & Nupur😆😆
they are the same we all love & adore.
love Nupur's attitude😆, cooly filing her nails while giving Mayank a heart attack😆
thanks for the pm.
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great!!!...hahaha...loved it...

waiting to read more...whats the old story between them??? wanna know...

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 why do i feel that they were in love before? or are they in love still?
i guess we'll find out that throughout the journey.