Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmaha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
res

edited:

wht a update kinza...journey towards naran was awsome...
i thouroughly enjoyd it...

update soon...
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 res๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š
EDITED
hey fanta sorry for not commenting herei wasnt OL as i went to mumbai nd before that me was having xams m soo sorry...d bout the FF its amazing nd very intresting te way u describe in first part...each nd every detail...whole road trip it was amazing...nd that sheila nd munni...i had enoughe of these two songs ๐Ÿ˜†...but whole part was really amazing...nd in last finally nupur entered...but the first sentence shse spoke was "get lost Sharma!!" dats shocking ...nd in second part...hmm nupur is independent girl...she want to do things at her own...dat gr8 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ awww he called him doll๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...nd the way u described her look awww i can imagine how she was looking๐Ÿ˜...awww she consider him sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ...so he is taking her to naran...so their journey started...๐Ÿ˜
thank u so much all !! .. and i hope all of you comment because i deserve .. not bcz u all are my friends .. bcz according some people .. i am just too proud bcz my frnds unnecessarily praise me. 
fanta wat was that๐Ÿ˜ฒghoshh these MIDS ๐Ÿคข...nywz move to 3rd part๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so this one goes to the flashback woww ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...awww mayank came to fresher's party only cuz of her doll ๐Ÿ˜ณ...OMGGG i ljust love theses lines๐Ÿ˜
 Mayank Sharma is the bestest bestie EVER and i Love HIM!!", 
nd OMFGG another enters bet MN :Ooo hawww he was her fiance :OO...dats really shocking ...wowww she loves fanta hun๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...so she ran away from her house...thnk gos she is nt with that raj ๐Ÿ˜†...i really loved the lines which u used ๐Ÿ˜ณ...offcier called he husban wife awww๐Ÿ˜...rally love that part ๐Ÿ˜ณ...this FF is tottaly filmy๐Ÿ˜† only i room is there but i loved thiss aw this part was tottaly cute filled with love innocence trust๐Ÿ˜ she trust him like anything ๐Ÿ˜ณ...really lovely part...
PHEW...i wrote soo long nah ๐Ÿ˜† but it was havin whole 7 part LOL...nywz once again sorry for not commenting here๐Ÿ˜ณ now i'll be commenting regularly๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep updating LY๐Ÿค—
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dint get ur PM today!๐Ÿ˜ญ even then res!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

awesome update..as always...loved d tinge of humour..so like nupur...n mayu's strictness...it reminded me of d lodge scene in mjht...loved it alot...poor nupur...the raj episode has left a deep mark on her heart...but hope mayu is able to erase it...
do cont soon...:)
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 12 years ago
raji02 thumbnail
very nice update.nupur is very deeply hurt but mayank is there to console her and boost her.i hope she falls in love with mayank soon.hope this one night stay will be fruitful.๐Ÿ˜‰
o....o thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†Res 

*edited*

super duper cute... 

"Sharma?, haven't u watched movies?, when a boy and a girl are out alone, and they decide to spent a night in the resort, there is only one room available -  ALWAYS!! .. it's a rule!" 

she sounds like Sandra here ๐Ÿ˜† 

Great update!! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by -Bushra- - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Sharma?, haven't u watched movies?, when a boy and a girl are out alone, and they decide to spent a night in the resort, there is only one room available -  ALWAYS!! .. it's a rule!", she opened her eyes wide, as if explaining some newton theory,

hahahaha! kinzu this was the highlight of ur part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ๐Ÿ˜† loved it!!! awww... Nupur is simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and MAyank ! *sighs* 

love u bestie!!!!!!!!!1*hugs*
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nupur is totally impossible! what was she blabbering? i bet even newton couldnt explain his theories with that level of confidence.
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the journey was superbbb :D
n now w8ing fr the stay 
wid mayur even the next part will be rocking too 
w8ing fr it :D
nerdndproud thumbnail
nupur is tottaly impossible...kya bak rahe the...
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
eagerly waiting 4 the next part
thanks 4 the pm