Users

Frequent Posters

C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing updt!!!
mayank booked the room for life time!!! tht's crazy!!! bt sweet... lol
i loved this impatient mayank!!!
btw...u didn't pm me for part 9...plz don't miss pming me as i don't wanna miss any updt...
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so beautiful
and mayank is so sweet he booked room for life time
Really so beautiful
thanks for Pm
cont soon
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woow Mayank booked the room life time?
he's gone mad in love but cute
such beautiful update Kinza n romantic
mayur adorable
thank u so muchhh hun πŸ€—
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As usual loved it tonsπŸ˜ƒ her shyness and apprehensiveness is so adorable love the way she keeps blushing at every little thing he does😳 the finger entwinement of course reminded me of the post confession walkπŸ˜› one of the most beautiful MayUr moments ever.. Him booking the room permanently was so adorable😍 finally love the end convo so so true you cannot force someone to love you when it's meant to happen it just doesπŸ˜ƒ
keep up the great job πŸ‘ thanks for the pmπŸ€—
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... kinza
such an beautiful update!!!
romance in d air...
deir finger's entwined!!!
he bookd d room 4 lyf tym...
deir convos.. abt eyelock n magic.. fallin in luv!!
i'm sooo luving it!
continue soon!
luv ya!πŸ€—

rads14 thumbnail
amazing update..!!!
loved it..!!😍😍
cont soon😊
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"now I am hungry and i can't find any stop to eat', mayank looked at nupur and expected  a reply , but she was lost in thoughts, "doll!!', he shouted and Nupur came out of her thoughts,

"what is it mayank?'                                           

"I am hungry and I can't find any stop and now what should I do?", he spoke quickly and Nupur giggled at his cuteness.

"you want me to drive"?, she offered and maynk sighed, "what help would that do?, your seat doens't provides some invisible energy or does it?", he asked in a serious tone and nupur laughed more, "I have some strawberries from the farm "

"I don't eat strawberries', he huffed and changed the gear, "I told to leave after lunch, but you didn't agree".

He was angry and mumbling to himself and Nupur was smiling at his cuteness, "come on mayank, stop being such a child, okay what if I feed you strawberries from my hands?", she opened her eyes wide and turned towards him completely and mayank stopped the car by the side of the road,

"will you stop distracting me by looking like this!", he strictly said and Nupur suppressed her smile, "ok sorry, but I think you should eat strawberries because there would be nothing else till far I think", she politely said, searching her face but found nothing except the same stern expression.

"come on mayank, you are being so cranky and I certainly don't like you in this mood!", she crossed her arms around her stomach and sighed, while mayank moved close to her, "you are blackmailing me?", he asked sensually, tracing her jawline and Nupur pushed him away,

"yes".

She tried controlling her blush, but mayank still observed a pink shade over her cheek and it warmed his heart. she reached for the box on back seat and opened it.

She took out one huge strawberry, and pulled out it's stem. Cutting it in two halves, she put one in her mouth , "mmm.. it's so tasty", saying this she extended  her hand to mayank with the other half, mayank held her hand and Nupur who was smiling got lost for a moment, and without breaking  eye contact, mayank ate the strawberry and came out of nupur's eyes as soon as it collided with his taste buds .. OUCH!..

"OMG!, it's so tangy", he said closing his eyes and nupur rubbed his hand,

'it's okay mayank, swallow it in"  and mayank did it immediately, without chewing, and opened his eyes as he did.

"u didn't chew?", Nupur got shocked

"u asked me to swallow!", he said completely lost and Nupur hit her forehead with her hand , "yes i did but .. well forget it, the piece wasn't big, so it's okay, you want more"

"no thank you", he stiffly replied and revolved the key, "mayank ..

"no doll please, it was very tangy!, I can't eat this..", he was stern and started the car again,

"not even thinking that you confessed your love in their company", she softly said and mayank turned his neck to her to found her smiling softly and gazing at him.

"you certainly know how to make me agree", he said moving a bit close and this time Nupur also moved towards him , "ofcourse I do", she said  and ruffled his hair and then moved away

She took out one more strawberry and this time cut even smaller pieces, "here", she fed him and this time, as it was the second time , it was a bit easier.

"you like it right"?, she asked , as they both fished the whole box,

"I still hate it , it was so tangy!", he said and started the car again, "but well you finished the whole box", she hovered the box in front of him and she caught it and threw it on the back seat, "that was because it was your hands that were feeding me, I could even take poison"

"please Sharma that was L.S!"

"that was the  truth!", he normally said and Nupur felt the car speed increasing, and she rubbed his shoulder, " well I promise the worst I would feed you is just strawberries, ",she said with a faked sigh and mayank got back to laughing.

The sun was setting down, as both of them were heading forward in the journey. They had their lunch again as chips, as mayank didn't approve any unhygienic things for both of them . Nupur did glare at him a lot of times but he couldn't compromise on health so he didn't bother about her frowns.

"you are tired?", mayank asked as he caught her yawning .

"a little less then you", she smiled at him and he smiled back, "so you want another night stay or should we carry on", he asked plainly.

It was night falling and both of them had covered almost a quarter more of the journey, which meant half in total, and she was tired and she knew mayank was also tired but she was so uncomfortable with the night stay. She didn't want to share a room tonight, things were different this night and ..

"don't worry, we won't stay if we don't get separate rooms", he said as he sensed her thoughts and Nupur got embarrassed, " no mayank , it isn't like ..

"it's okay doll!, I understand , I also don't want to share a room, it is wrong, and very wrong when it is not required", he answered with a  sweet smile and nupur was still guilty ."mayank i..

"please no further discussions on this topic", This final statement from mayank ceased any frthur argument until they reached an army rest house in Manshera.

"we will be staying in an army rest house?", Nupur asked as they both stepped out of the car.

"yes, I have a friend whose brother is a Major, so we can"

"yes , but when did u ask him , I didn't come to know!"

"before I started the journey, I knew it si in way so in case I get tired so i should have a place, beforehand arrangements!", she proudly said and Nupur giggled, "yes your famous foresightedness"

They entered the rest house and were greeted with the salutes of the guards. It was a strict military atmosphere.

"I love men in army uniform, they look so hot", Nupur whispered as they headed twords the reception where a cadet was awaiting them ,"will you please behave", he whispered back strictly and Nupur made an irritated face.

"hello, I am Mayank Sharma, Major Emanual must have made a reference, "he said on the desk and the cadet handed out them keys, "yes sir he did".

"thank you, and can I have another room please, I have a friend with me", he said fearing refusal, but to his surprise, the cadet hand out another pair of keys, "sure sir, the dinner is ready in the mess room, till the your luggage will be shifted to your rooms" .

"thank you so much", this time Nupur smiled at the cadet and mayank took her hand and they both left for dinner.

"no need to pass sweet smiles to the whole world", he said huffing as they were walking back to the room after dinner.

"I just passed one sweet smile to a cadet, not the whole world", she replied innocently and mayank glared at her, "no need to get insecure Sharma, he is just a kid, maybe 18 ,a nd I am 24", she said and as mayank opened the door of her room.

"yes, but you look like 16", he sighed and Nupur couldn't help smiling at this sudden compliment,

Not bad hun, targeting a woman's weakness",s he said stepping in and mayank stood outside thr room.

"what?", nupur asked as she sensed he is no mood of good byes,

"nothing, I just thought you may invite me in ", he leaned on the door and nupur startrd closing the door, "if I will say a no then would it break your heart?", she innocently pouted and mayank sighed, "yes!""

"sorry Mr Mayank Sharma, you are not invited in", she closed the door suppressing her smile and mayank could hear her giggling.

"what if we watch a movie on my laptop", he still standing there and nupur was also standing inside leaning on the door, "nope!"

"what if we play cards", he said enjoying  the argument,

"no way", she was also equally enjoying

"and what if ..

"good night Sharma", she said and mayank could sense her moving away from the door nad mayank smiled, "good night doll!"

Mayank left and Nupur opened her bags to change.

She was smiling and laughing on her own, mayank ahd actually succeeding in making her forget her sorrows. She was reminded of what happened in the last week, but then again remembering that mayank is there, she forgot about everything. He always had a place in her heart, but now he was captivating her heart.

She changed and came back to room, the room was empty ofcourse but somewhere she had the wish of seeing mayank again. Bushing, he slipped in the covers and took them over, as if she was shying from herself.

She so wished mayank would call or something, she had already started missing him, and all her thoughts were interrupted by a door knock.

MAYANK! ' the only name struck her mind and she jumped out of the bed and went to the door.

Her heart was fluttering and her cheeks were getting pink. She opened the door smiling BUT as she did .. smile .. blush and flutter vanished.

"raj.."

12. -Pg 60   Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
-Annu- thumbnail
Awww...Mehakkk...a veryyy Cute n Sweet Update...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ‘
i just luv there talks...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mayu was Insecure...when nupur was smiling to the Cadets ...πŸ˜†
n nupur was Forgetting everything...but then...RAJ is Back...😲...
i hope it doesn't make any difference in Mayur's Relation...
Again...a Veryyy Adorable Update...πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘
Continueee Sooonnn...😳
Annu...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow kinzuu! such a romantic update!!! seems like last night's weather did u some good!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

but the end! poor Nupur... looking forward to the next update!!!! :D

p.s. love u bestie!!!!! kindly msg me a little earlier next time! πŸ˜†
Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i soo loved da update...bt whts dis...raj is back...😲😑
i want mayank to teach him a good lesson along wid all da cadets...πŸ˜†

tczzz
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago