MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC. - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
its amazing how some people unknowingly know everything about you...and here mayank read nupurs mind in his sleep...loving this story...naina
Mayank is the sweetest everrr promising to be there for nupur. And i know nupur is very much hurt, that wounds take time to heal especially the emotional ones, there might be no scars but there is alot of pain, and it wrecks from the inside.

I hope she will see brighter days ahead with mayank by her side.

Amazing update.Update soon.

"get up sleepy head", Nupur opened the  curtains  and mayank took over the blanket !, "hey Sharma , we should be up!, it's 12 in the afternoon, look the sun is up!!", she was shouting standing on his head and slowly pushed away his blanket, and the first sight he saw was  - her smile.

"good morning mayank", she sat down on her knees and being on his level, he could see her better, her hair were wet, pulled to one side, her eyes were simple, without any eye pencil and her skin was glowing.

"good morning doll, ", he raised himself a bit, shifting his weight on his elbow and gained proper senses, "morning!!, now I have ordered the breakfast, so u better hurry up and go freshen ur self!", she ruffled his hair and  he pushed away the blanket.

Nupur went to the mirror, where she started brushing her hair, she was wearing a pink high neck sweater till her thighs , and a blue jeans. Again a perfect doll!!.

He went to change, and dressed himself in a  simple white full sleeves shirt  and  pair of denims.

"Omelets!", he said as he entered the room again, and found Nupur busy serving breakfast, "it's cheese omelets", she proudly swayed the knife in air and mayank again lost his heart on this innocence.

"So when are we leaving?', Nupur asked taking a sip of  the juice.

"whenever my doll wants", he replied plainly going through the news paper and nupur's heart fluttered.

"well then firstly you doll wants you to leave this  huge newspaper which is covering half your body", she said this and mayank folded the newspaper, "at your service ma'am", he leaned on the table and she unconsciously leaned on to.

"lets go out on a walk, I read in the catalogue there is a beautiful farm here, please", she looked in his eyes,pleadingly ,"as you wish, lets go, we can leave this place after lunch", he smiled and nupur jumped from the chair, "wow mayank!!, thank youuu!!", 

"anything..".

They both stepped out of the resort, and it was cold. The sunshine was spread out and on  walk of few yards was a strawberry garden.

"OH MY GOD!!", they both un-voluntarily exclaimed as they entered the garden . It was beautiful, strawberry plants spread around all over and small strawberries hanging over them . An over view looked a sight from heaven.

"This place is beautiful", she said, bending her hand to touch some strawberries, "hmm, seems we should have atleast discovered our own country, it is beautiful", mayank said and did the same nupur was doing.

After going on the walk of a huge farm of several acres, they both sat down by the side of a tube well and Nupur had this huge bunch of straw berries by her side,

"mmm ' I love strawberries", Nupur was enjoying every bit of the fruit and mayank was busy in his cell phone.

"something important?", she asked as mayank was having a very serious look on his face, "umm, nothing, just the GPRS is not working properly",

"mayank this is such a small town, you can use when we move out of here", she looked at him with a  YOU 'ARE 'SO 'STUPID look.

"I just need to check some mails, but well okay!", he placed the cell phone back to his pocket and Nupur smiled fully. She moved close to him, and slipping his arm across his arm, she placed her head on his shoulder.

Mayank was not surprised at her intimacy, she always wanted attention, and he had no problem giving it to her ever ' she deserved it. He softly ruffled her hair and she closed her eyes.

"I don't want to go from here, this is heaven", she said as the soft breeze caressed her face.

"the place where we are going is more than heaven , I promise", he said, holding her hand and she raised her head from his shoulder to find he was looking at her with the same expression Nupur was running away from. She left his hand and moved away, "umm, strawberries?", she extended the bunch to him and mayank took it from her hand and placed it away.

"mayank they are very nice , you..", and before she could complete her sentence, mayank held her hand pulled her close, "why did you move away?"

He bluntly threw the question and Nupur was stunned at the extent of being straight forward.

"You are a bit too blunt", she said, struggling to remove his hand from her arm, but the other side was not interested, 'I am honest", he replied and turned his grip soft but still strong.

"please mayank, don't snatch my best friend away from me..', she pleaded helplessly, "what if I give another relation in return?", he questioned and softly caressed her cheek with his fingers, and nupur closed her eyes, "mayank .. please .. I don't..

"how many times will you do it Nupur?", he asked in a broken voice and nupur opened her eyes. Their faces were close to the extent of leading to the mixing of their breaths and they could easily see every emotion developing in their eyes. Nupur understood his question, and closed her eyes again, while mayank pulled her more close,

"you know why I left that night?",

Sensing the rage and pain in his voice, she immedelty opened her eyes to see that his eyes had tears,

"I left because .. you read in my eyes that I loved you and you still didn't respond..'

I was helpless mayank, I was engaged",  she replied in a low broken voice, triyng to clear her stance, she couldn't see mayank  hurt ,  but mayank pulled her close, this time slipping his other arm around his waist,

"you were not helpless, you made a choice .. of rejecting me"

'no mayank .. I didn't"

"swear upon me that when raj proposed you, you didn't think about me"

"I did , as a friend

"swear you didn't think that what if it was me instead of raj?', his grip was loosening and nupur's throat dried till the deepest end, he knows every move of her heart.

"mayank please, you are the only person on this earth I can call family , please don't make things difficult for me.."

"and you are allowed to make things difficult for me?", he asked in a desperate voice and tightened his grip again.

"mayank I can..'

"everytime you look in my eyes, you read what my heart says and then you look away, why Nupur?", he cut her in between and helplessly searched her face,

"because I am betrayed mayank, why are you forgetting I am a girl who is betrayed by the two people I trusted by life with  , I can't just fall in love the very next day, why don't you understand?, I accept that I thought about you when raj proposed me, but that was the only moment you competed with raj, after that I started to dream about him, I was to get married to him mayank, why are you forgetting this?', I accept I see love oozing out of your eyes and i deliberately ignore,  but please mayank, I need time ' my wounds are deep , atleast let them heal", she said in one go , with tears gushing down her cheeks and mayank left her wrist and waist, realizing how impatient he had been.

As mayank left her, she hid her face in her palms and started crying. Mayank slowly rubbed her head and removed her palms from her face, making her face him.

"I am sorry", he said and erased every tear from her face, "I am really sorry, I shouldn't have been so angry", he held her hands and looked in her eyes,

"listen Nupur!, I have lost you once, but this time I won't, and I know neither do you want to lose me, you need time, I can give you an eternity, but please, promise that at the end of eternity, it would be just me, please..", he gripped her hands tightly, "I know maybe I am being selfish, but this is me Nupur, I can't lose you .. please..", he slowly  and placed her hands over his eyes and nupur moved close, freeing her from his grip, she cupped his face, "I promise it will be just be you, I promise!", she smiled and mayank pulled her in a hug, "thank you", he tightly hugged her and Nupur closed her eyes again. This comfort was truly a bliss of heaven.

Slowly parting away, maynk removed dishelved hair from her face, and slipped his arm across her waist,

"I love you Nupur", he whispered and Nupur closed her eyes. Reading this in his eyes always scared her, but hearing this in his voice, directed to her was a whole new feeling.

She remembered how raj used to endlessly confess his love and  she  thought the flutter she used to experience was love, but what emotions today evolved in her heart were never before, never ever before.

She opened her eyes to find herself under his soft gaze and she smiled , mayank cupped her face and moved close, leading to a heart race for Nupur, , mayank.. listen..", she tried to move away and mayank smiled, "don't worry, I won't kiss you, just a peck on the cheek, can I?", he opened his eyes wide and the innocence and love made her blush. She slowly nodded and closed her eyes, while mayank slightly tilted his neck, and pressed his lips over her silky soft cheek skin.

The contact was only for a fraction of a second, but the feelings it gave rise to in both the hearts couldn't be explained even in a life time.

Mayank moved away a bit and whispered again, "I love you nupur".

10. pg 50 

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
beautiful update Kinza.
God Mayank is hurt deeply, still he wants to be there for Nupur, a true gentleman.
Nupur is hurt too.
loved the way Mayank demanded Nupur's promise.
& thank God she promised that he was going to be the one for her.
loved the update Kinza.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
res will edit both by today ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
EDITED
sorry fantu me not unreservinig last one wriiting that here onl ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ...awww just loved the 8th part...their cute sweet convothe best part was pulling her cheeks awww๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† dats shooo cutee nd adorable <3...nd then nupur slept thinking bout raj...nd maank hez sooo cute just loved that line "I am always here doll  aww soo cute he cares alot for her๐Ÿ˜ณ...nd 9th part WOWWW was waiting for so longgg their confessionnn๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜...loved the way u describe nupsi's simple look ๐Ÿ˜ณ...awww he asked for a permission to give a peck on cheek...hez sooo caringgg <33 ghoshhh m loving this FF๐Ÿ˜do update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
Beautiful confession Kinza๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

n they have talked in the right sense n manner...n promised for a good tomm...Aww๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
OMG... that was the beautiful confession scene I've ever read...
Truly Magical and out of the world...
the scene was so natural and I liked the conversation between them
Love is understanding eachother and you depicted that very well...
Superb...Loved it a lot.

PS: I am the first to edit my comment.๐Ÿ˜‰
he confessed!!!!!!!!! i am so happy for him. and i'm sure that he doesnt have to wait for eternity. well it doesnt matter even if he has to. because as he said, in the end of the eternity, she will be just his.
kinza this was an awesome update!...totally in love with mayanks innocence..."don't worry, I won't kiss you, just a peck on the cheek, can I?"...im so happy he was so upfront about his feelings...the poor guy had lost all hope and now after such a long wait when he has dreams in his eyes again, im glad hes making sure things happen right

thanks for starting my bday off on such a lovely note!

naina
beautiful update...
really loved it...
continue soon
thanks 4 the pm