Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

"wow!",

It was an involuntary superlative that she uttered, as they entered the room. The room was beautiful, it wasn't a big room, but it gave a warm and cozy feeling , there were flower vases in every corner of the room.

"looks like  a honey moon suite", Mayank casually remarked taking off his shoes when suddenly he realized what had slipped his tongue. He immediately looked at Nupur who was had closed her eyes, and her fists were tightly closed.

"ummm, but I won't bring my wife here for a honeymoon", he quickly added to make her attention divert from the fact that today was suppose to be her marriage,

"really?', she opened her eyes and waked to him amazed, "what is the problem here?, it is such a beautiful place!", she said and Mayank sighed that his plan worked,

"may be, but it isn't that romantic", he said and looked in her eyes, as she was sitting too close to him on the couch.

"it isn't romantic?, it is perfectly romantic Mayank!, there are flowers, there is this misty cold weather, it has this such beautiful ambience!", she said and got up from the couch, 'look at this window, she pushed away the curtains, "the sky looks so clear, the moonlight brimming in the room", she looked back at him again, "and  in the morning it would look more beautiful, when the sunshine would come in,'", and she looked back the window, " and then it would shine on your wife..and you would pull them back bcz they would disturbing her ' and then you will wake her up with a gentle kiss on the cheek and  .."

She suddenly stopped realizing Mayank was brushing of her tears gently .. she looked In his eyes and read a promise there .. a strange promise which..

"and?', he said because he wanted to hear more

"and there is someone on the door", she slowly said and walked to the door . She was fearing what she was reading. It was not possible, she didn't want it to happen ..

"Thank u so much", she said to the man on the door , who brought their luggage and before he went, Mayank handed him the tip money.

Nupur placed the bags on the table and Mayank opened his'. There was this strange silence which suddenly creped in, but Nupur knew how to broke every silence, "you will change first or shall I?", she asked holding her night dress,

"I'll change first, till then u order something, of your choice", he smiled, and patted her check softly, while she could just smile on the gentleness.

Mayank returned , dressed in black tracks , rubbing his wet hair, "I ordered biryani", she announced and Mayank nodded, "perfect with me", he said and Nupur grabbed her clothes and headed to change. 

Nupur closed the door and couldn't help herself to cry again, she splashed her face with lots of cold water, just in order to freeze all the tears, but that wasn't possible, finally when he thought that she was composed a bit, she came out.

"finally! the food is getting cold", Mayank said opening the dish and Nupur quietly sat beside him.

She was again looking like a doll, dressed in pink PJs , her hair were tied in a high pony tail, and her cheeks were puffy,  and mayank felt like pulling them and so he did, "

"Ouch Mayank", she moved away and Mayank giggled, "sorry couldn't resist, your cheeks are looking so swollen,  and you are so cute, ", eh extended his hand but Nupur moved away, "please Mayank, it hurts", she rubbed her finger over her cheek and Mayank moved away, "ok sorry, lets start dinner?", he said and she nodded.

"it's nice", Mayank said and Nupur, who was taking out all the solid spices from her plate, nodded in approval

"what is this doll?"?, Mayank asked irritated and  Nupur smiled, "you know I do like this", she cutely pouted and he broke in a giggle.

After the waiter cleared their room with the utensils, they both simultaneously looked at the clock, which struck 3. am.

"ok now I think we should sleep, because i am very tired", Nupur sat on the bed and Mayank took the pillow , "alright, I'll sleep on the couch", he said going towards it.

"mayank you could ask for a matress or something, it is more comfortable", she said

"no, couch is okay, I have been sleeping all my clg life on couch, remember my hostel room,!, it'll just be  a trip down the memory lane", he joyfully said and lied down.

"yeah, that was the beautiful time", nupur slowly said as she also slipped in her cozy covers.

"for me the best part was your friendship", he said as Nupur turned off the lights, " for me too, undoubtedly", Nupur said and mayank smiled in dark.

"good night doll!", he softly said  , 'good night mayank", she replied with equal softness and  mayank got a bit disappointed, as it marked the end of talking this night.

He sighed and closed his eyes but Nupur's eyes were wide opened in the dark, she was tugging to the pillow tightly and drowned in thoughts.

Today was supposed to be her marriage, she was to become Mrs Raj Mehta today, but she didn't . He was an animal, who was just interested in tasting her .. she closed her eyes at this thought, this was even too disgusting for her to think about even.

Her dad ' why did he do this, both these men shattered her trust in a million pieces and there was no way she could join it back, but she had one person, whom she could trust blindly.

She slowly turned her side and looked at mayank, her eyes could hardly see him on the sofa in dark. She smiled and thanked God, what if he wouldn't have been ..

"I am always here doll", mayank spoke and Nupur immediately sat up.  She couldn't believe he said that, but then knowing it was mayank, who had always surprised her by his affection, she smiled, he was mumbling in sleep,, "I am here .. always ,,

"I know this mayank.. I know this."

9 . Pg 45. 

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww... such a beautiful part kinzuuu!!!!!!!!!!! i m loving the way u are slowly progressing their story and building it into smething- *magical!* !!!!! 😳

another of ur amazing updated kinzuuu!!! love u!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kinza that was so beautiful.😍
Mayank was promising to be there for Nupur even in his sleep ??? cho chweet.
i hope Mayank will help Nupur heal wounds that jerk raj inflicted on her heart.

loved it very much Kinza.🤗
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well, this was short. but it was cute. how he pulled her cheeks! and trust me it really hurts when someone pulls your checks. i know.
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 lovelyyy part 😃
👏  👏  👏  👏
plzzz agla part thoda sa lenghty 😛
nerdndproud thumbnail
it was too cute...loved it...
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 7 n 8 both r mind-blowing
7 loved how mayu conceling nups is wonderful
nups discribing about the place i hatrj fr broken nups heart
n last part8 mayu he promising he'll always be there 4 her tht was sweet
although u didn't pme p7 plzz don't 4get to pme 😃 thanks
o....o thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 

*edited* 

and because i didn't get a pm and no one bothered to inform me so i am not commenting... HMPH! 😡 

P.S. I loved it... it was totally amazing and very cute! I think Mayank now knows where he has to take his wife for honeymoon! 😉
Edited by -Bushra- - 12 years ago
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww.. kinza!!!
cute update!!!
luvd d way mayu handled troubld Nups...
luvd it
pls conitnue soon!
luv ya!🤗
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2