MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC. - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!superb update
mayur r sooo adorable n cute.
luved the way how dat policeman mistook dem as husband and wife...sooo sweet
luved mayank staring session n nupur bluntness...lovely
amazingly written
loved every line specialy mayank thought...

Kaise main kahoon tujhse .. rehna hai terey dil main..

dis line is just magical...
Kinza sorry for not commenting part5
but both parts were such amazing updates sis
loved p6 it was sweet update
but p5 i hate raj for wat he did to nups
he was such jark 😑
thanks for the pm's
amazing updt!!!
story going really well
Awesome update
Loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
their conversation is so beautiful😍 love his concern for her its truly heart warming and her replies are no less adorable... She does have a solid point there was no way she could've contacted him when he left her no opportunities to do soπŸ˜” the girlfriend question again. πŸ˜† love his answer someone sure is modest isnt he.πŸ˜† the song fits their situation beautifullyπŸ‘ who gave mayank a license hes a mess on the road. Guessing from the end i feel like she knows that he likes her. ending is fantastic her stop staring made me think of ArTi for some strange reasonπŸ˜†
great as usual love the direction and pace of the story thanks for the pmπŸ€—
Oh that was really too Sweet and cute update
I really love it
thanks for Pm cont soon

kaise main kahoon tujhse .. rehna hai terey dil main ..

Nupur's hands suddenly lost it's grip over the steering wheel. This was the song which raj ' She closed her eyes..

"NUPUUUR!!", Mayank shouted and  turned the steering wheel. Nupur opened her eyes to find that they were about to collide in the toll plaza, she immediately  pressed the breaks and the car stopped.

For a few moments they both were silent and Nupur tightly gripped the steering wheel..

"Nupur..", he placed his hands over her shoulder and she was jolted out of her trance, "I am sorry Mayank", she wiped off tears from her face and took out the keys and got out of the car. Mayank too got out immediately and walked to her, "what happened Nupur?"

"I can't drive Mayank, you should drive", she extended her hand to give him the keys and Mayank saw a defeated expression in her eyes.

"I tried!", she spoke in low voice, "I tried to pretend that nothing happened, I tried my best to think that was a bad dream, but it' isn't happening, I '", and before she could say something else, Mayank pulled her in a hug. , "it's okay doll", he slowly rubbed her back and without any shock or surprise she closed her eyes in his embrace.

"It's okay", he kept on saying and rubbing her back, while she had her face buried in his arms and she slowly crawled her hands upto his shoulders, to hug him back.

"Why did it happen mayank, I was to get married today!", she said slowly, in complaining tone , in between her hiccups, and Mayank gripped her more tightly, "it's okay".

Nupur was feeling her anxieties lessening down in his embrace so she held him more tight. They both were standing  on the road, and moon light was pouring on it's softness on both of them.

After a while, mayank slowly pulled her away, still in his arms, "you are okay?", he looked in her eyes and she looked up at him, they were swollen, "yes", she said nodding and mayank smiled again, "good, lets start the journey then ", he ruffled her hair and she stepped back, "here, the keys",s he again extended her hand , smiling but Mayank closed her fist, with the  keys within.

"I don't need the keys because you are driving", he said and opened the driving seat door for her, "no Mayank, please, I don't want to..

"neither do I want to drive. So you will have too", he calmly said and Nupur looked at him helplessly, "please try to understand Mayank, I just..

"I don't understand anything, just get in.."

"Mayank..", she said his name helplessly and Mayank moved close, "why are you sacred doll?, I am here , right here..", he looked in her eyes , as maybe his trust would travel through them to her ' and it did.

She opened her eyes more wide and took a deep breath, "you are risking your life Sharma", she  winked, and due to that a tear flowed down her eye and Mayank brushed his thumb over it , " it is done even if I drive", he winked back and  nupur giggled and sat in.

Mayank breathed a sigh of relief and closed the door. Getting in himself, they started the journey again.

This time he observed that she was driving a bit too slow, but he didn't interrupt, pushing her too much could back fire.

"the motorway in ending in 60 kms!", Nupur excitedly read the road side board, "hmm, I was thinking if we stay for a night stay at some hotel when we get down the motorway, we can't travel 12 hours non ' stop, what say?", Mayank said yawning and nupur shrugged her shoulders, "I am cool with it. But are u sure u won't be late?'

"no I will not, the meeting is scheduled on thursday, and today is a Sunday, I have four days",

"you started your journey four days before the  meeting?', she was shocked and Mayank smiled, "the whole path to naran is beautiful and naran itself is a beautiful place, you could spend a lifetime there, four days are nothing!",

"really?, you have been there before?", she was now excited about the place and Mayank smiled as his plan worked, " no I haven't but I heard it has water springs and rivers and lakes.."],he said observing her expression.

"OMGG!, water!!, wow!!', she smiled fully and Mayank sighed, he wanted her to look forward to the destination, he didn't want that she should carry on the journey aimlessly.      

"is it possible we can cancel the night stay?, I want to reach there as soon as possible", she looked at him with imploring eyes and Mayank smiled, "it will be very tiring, I have a rest house booked already, before i started this journey', he said strictly and Nupur made a bad face. "boring!", she mumbled and Mayank smiled.

They covered the next 60 kms discussing and arguing about their night stay, when finally the "Thank you for travelling through motorway, take care and good bye", board greeted them and they were off the motorway, back to normal roads.

"why don't they build motorways throughout the country,", Nupur huffed, changing the gear, as the roads were now bumpy and dark.

"ok doll, let me drive now, driving on such roads gets tiring",  he said softly Nupur looked at him , he had a gentle  smile playing in his face that Nupur got lost for  a second, "it's alright, don't be so kind okay!, I was driving before, I'll drive now, how far is your rest house?'

"we are almost there, they told it's just down the motorway", Mayank said looking around for some sign board, when finally they found one, "there", he pointed his finger and Nupur turned the car towards there.

"the haripur resort!!, hmmm, nice name", Nupur read the name getting out of car,

"you wear something over , it's cold", he said rubbing his hands and nupur pouted, "Mayank now I won't open my bags here, I'll open when I get in the room", she said rubbing her hands and fog was coming out of her mouth, 

"okay then get in quickly", he held her hand and they both entered the lobby, and it was warm.

It wasn't a lavish building, but it was antique and historic in terms of architecture. They reached the counter,

"hello I am Mayank Sharma and I have a booking", he said and the receptionist smiled, "let me check sir", after going through  the records, she reached for the keys, "yes sir, here you go, you need someone to handle your luggagae?"

"umm, yes, and I need one more  favor, could you please book another room by my name, I have a friend with me", he smiled and the receptionist looked to Nupur who smiled to her.

"I am sorry sir but..

"you don't have any rooms, all of them are booked", Nupur calmly completed the sentence and maynak got shocked. "Nupur what!

"come on Mayank , it was silly to ask even "

"doll!

"Sharma?, haven't u watched movies?, when a boy and a girl are out alone, and they decide to spent a night in the resort, there is only one room available -  ALWAYS!! .. it's a rule!", she opened her eyes wide, as if explaining some newton theory,

"stop it Nupur,",he huffed and turned towards the receptionist, "umm, please ignore her, will you please check

"I am afraid  but sir, I think ma'am is right, there are no rooms available, I am sorry", the receptionist said, suppressing her smile and Nupur winked at Mayank, "I told you" ,she said again and mayank passed her a strict look,

"are you sure?', he asked turning to the receptionist

"yes sir"

"not even if I pay double the amount of rent?'

"I am sorry sir, but all rooms have guests in, there is no empty room where I could cancel the booking, the rooms are full", receptionist apologetically said.

Mayank sighed and looked at Nupur who was tapping her fingers on the desk  and smiling,

"alright then, will you please sent someone to bring our luggage?', he handed over the car keys to the receptionist and grabbed the room keys, "sure sir, have a nice stay"

"thank you, come on Nupur", he said and nupur smiled.                              

They both were walking through the lobby, where Mayank was feeling awkward and Nupur was fine, "oh come on Sharma, now please don't behave like this boy and girl thing, it's okay we are friends", she said patting his shoulder and Mayank looked at her strictly, "aur waise bhi .. mujhe tum pe bhorasa hai", she  fiddled with her stole  and sighed dramatically,

"you are impossible!!, he laughed  and opened the door of the room, "I know", she said proudly and both of them stepped in the room.

8. Pg 40. 

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
res!!
edited

that was a sweet update kinza!!😊 
no matter how hard we try, it is very difficult to forgive and forget, but it becomes easier when we have an ear to listen to our silence!!
i hope the night at the resort is actually as filmy as the ruleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thnx for the pm

~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
Kinzaaa!!!!!!
what an update yaar. fulltoo masala of hindi films.πŸ˜†
loved the soft moment between the two cutie-pies .😍
Mayank is such a softie when it comes to Nupur.😍

"Sharma?, haven't u watched movies?, when a boy and a girl are out alone, and they decide to spent a night in the resort, there is only one room available -  ALWAYS!! .. it's a rule!", she opened her eyes wide, as if explaining some newton theory,

above lines are so typically Nupur.🀣🀣
you had me in splits..

Nupur knows ,she is impossible & is proud of it. she is chooo chweeet.

all in all this is your best FF yet.
i am loving it very much.πŸ€—

ps- Drattt!!!! Jiya beat me todayπŸ˜’
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago