Fan Fictions

MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC. - Page 21

raji02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow!awesome post.i am really happy that nupur got to know about that bas***d raj before she got married.and how could any father do that to his own child?and i don't think nupur had ever loved raj bcoz she is just hurt that her dad did this to her.now that she is with mayank i am sure she'll be safe.i hope they'll be together soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh God that Raj was too Cheee ๐Ÿคข
Love Mayur relation How much she trust him that in his most Worst condition She want him to save her
Lovely Update and end was so sweet
thanks for Pm
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for  being so inconsistent with replies๐Ÿค—. Its my grad week so i've been really busy 
coming to the update its fabulous as usual. I'm really glad that she told him everything, I seriously felt like she would keep hiding it from him for a really long time. Raj turned out to be a sick and disgusting creep. Not surprised at all๐Ÿ˜† guessed it from his introduction๐Ÿ˜ƒ i'm shocked at what her dad did and said i cant believe her was forcing her to marry him despite knowing the type of guy that he is. Any normal father would immediately call of the marriage๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ glad she ran away. and even happier that mayank found her.. Is this their first meeting after his return??
thanks for the pm๐Ÿค—
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"so how much journey is left?', she asked yawning.

"we have just covered a quarter of it", Mayank replied and earned a frown from her, ":hmm, anyways what is this trip about?'.

"just a business trip, I need to inspect some old rest houses in naran, actually I need to buy them and so just a formality"

"why aren't you going by air, you could go till Islamabad in plane.

"yes I could, I couldn't arrange for a car which could pick me up from the airport, my staff was being very lazy so I had to drive.

"hmmm, "

"but I am glad I did drive", he said glancing at Nupur and Nupur couldn't help smiling, "yeah, destiny, you found me, otherwise I think someone would have really kidnapped me", she giggled and it pricked Mayank.

"doll no matter what happened, how could you sit alone on the road, you could have called me atleast"

"and where could I have called you?, she said angrily and Mayank looked at her amazed., "you didn't even sent a single message after that day!, did you really forget me mayank?", she asked with innocence and Mayank wanted to speak his heart as how much he had missed her, but just because he didn't had the courage of seeing her with someone else, he backed off.

"you think I would have ever forgotten you?', he asked plainly and Nupur sighed, "I don't know, all I know is that I missed you very much, very very much!" ,she lovingly looked at him and he smiled again.

"by the way tell me how are you doing?, I mean business and all!"

"everything is fine, I started a construction company last year, mom, dad and di are in york!, I am just travelling all the time,", he giggled, "this is the first time I came here back in 2 years", he said and again the luck factor strike nupur's mind.

"hmm, and what perfect timings!!", she giggled and Mayank was just amazed at her strength.

"yeah, we are connected!", he said glancing sideways and Nupur nodded, "yes we are!, by the way you didn't answer me , girl friends??'

"no!"

"whyyy?', she whined in shock and Mayank giggled, "well girls complain that I am a bit to boring!", he sighed and Nupur giggled, "hmmm, but your good looks compensate for your boring nature", she intellectually replied and Mayank frowned, "what do you mean by that?, you also think I am boring!! "

"ofcourse",she proudly exclaimed and Mayank frowned , "then I can't help if you girls are in a loss by considering the hottest guy as boring!!",

"OM MY MY!!, you have actually started using words like hot!, wow!', she started laughing and mayank got embarrassed, "stop it Nupur!"  , he pulled her pony and Nupur hit him on his arm, "don't spoil my hair !", and was about to hit him again when Mayank interrupted , "ok relax doll, I am driving, later on!

"hmm .. okay!, lets switch back to music", she set the phone again and something struck maaynk, 'nupur , uncle didn't call you, I mean they didn't try to search you?'

"I threw away the sim card, and about searching, I don't know" ,she replied in a complete disinterested tone and played the song,

dil ne bohat roka .. main ne bohat toka ,, pyar na mana mera pyaar na mana .. teri zindagi main chali ayi ' teri zindagi main..

Nupur was again singing the song and Mayank again couldn't help the lyrics synchronize with their current situation..

"meri zindagi main chali ayi ..' , he mumbled these lines under his breath and stole a glance at Nupur who caught her staring  he turned towards the road again.

"teri khushi hai meri khsuhi .. teri hasi hai meri .."

It was definitely the case with him without doubt . Seeing that pain in her eyes  pricked his heart and her smile was definitely the most soothing sight for him ' and why wouldn't it be .. he loved her.

"Mayank!', she spoke lowering the volume, "hmmm?'

"I am just going to sleep for some time, don't over speed okay!!', she told him calmly and Mayank giggled, "alright, you sleep"

"yeah, good night", she closed her eyes and the dim sound of the song echoed in the car ..

"sapna jo tera .. sapna hai mera .. main sach karne a phonacha"

He stole a glance at Nupur, who maybe had drifted in sleep already, she was so mentally exhausted. He never thought he would see her in this state, but whatever happened was for good, he will not let her dreams shatter like that, he will not her leave her alone.

Last time he left her without trying, and now God has given him another chance to get her  back, God is being generous, he thought, he knows how to avail chances, he lost on her one time, but not this time, and this thought again over whelmed him and well.. leading him to press the accelerator again .. OOPS!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mayank Sharma!", the officer said reading his license

"Do you know Mr Sharma that you were driving on a speed of 220 km/h, almost double the allowed speed", The officer strictly asked him and Mayank took a deep breath, he looked at Nupur who was standing with her arms crossed on her stomach and strictly looking at him ,

"yes officer, I am sorry", he said slowly, looking away from Nupur.

"sorries won't work young man!, you will have to pay the fine", officer replied taking out his fine book and Mayank immeditely took out his wallet, "yes sure, how much!"

"700 rupees", he tore of the page and Mayank handed him the money.

"alright, now u both may carry on, but remember , next time you are caught over speeding, I'll put a red mark on your license, this is motorway dear, rules are much more strict here", he said handing back the license.

"I 'll take care of that,

"good!, have a safe journey both of you", the officer turned to his car but stopped, "umm .. ma'am", he said and Nupur who was about to shout on Mayank turned towards the officer, "yes officer"

"please don't sleep next time, I guess your husband loses focus when you are not around him", he smiled and went to his car while his words made Mayank and nupur look at each other with a strange feeling , something which they had never felt before ' a feeling of a relation.

Husband!!  - this word made her heart pump vigoursily and filled his heart with a desire.

"such an idiot cannot be my husband!!", she said huffing and Mayank looked away, "What the hell is wrong with you Sharma?, you were never like this!!, second time! .. over speeding?!!",she asked him a strict yet concerned tone and mayank ran his fingers through his hair.

"I was just thinking something else", he replied, slowly looking back at her, "what were you thinking?', she asked, looking straight on his eyes and Mayank took a step towards her, "something important", he said slowly and nupur took a step back, avoiding what she sensed in his voice.

"stop talking in codes!, what important?"

"you are sure you want to know?', he asked talking another step and Nupur took a sharp intake of breath. His eyes were intently staring at her and penetrating through her.

"no!", ,she looked away, completely scared of what she read, "just give me the keys, I'll drive!!",she said and looked back at him.

"no it's okay, I can drive"

"no you can't , give me the keys!"

"doll you don't have your licensee",

"and how do you know that?', ofcourse I have it with me, give me the keys!, she extended her hand and Mayank had no choice but to surrender, "alright!", he took out the keys from her pocket and placed in her palm.

"good!', she said, taking the driver's seat and Mayank took the opposite seat.

They started the journey again and Mayank realized how much good it was to sit at the front seat and not drive.  He was sitting tilted, intently staring at Nupur ' who was , as always , looking like a doll!

Some flitters of her hair were falling on her face, but obviously not disturbing her , so she kept them there. Mayank' hands were itching to remove them because they were somewhat blocking his view, but he didn't . Sometimes it was good to let things as they are.

She was concentrating on the road very much, her hands were expertly handling the car mechanics and she was just enjoying the driving. He could sense this on her face.

Mayank 's heart eased seeing that relaxed expression on her face, he could so anything for that expression. He couldn't believe that he was seeing her again.

After leaving her that day he thought maybe that was his last meeting, he could not go and meet her again, because seeing her as someone else's would cut him ' so it was better to stay away from her, but destiny brought her back. How could he ever thank God for this generosity. Now he just had to weave those dreams again in her, she was not shattered, she was hurt, she lost hope and he had to give it back to her.

"Stop staring!!", Nupur shouted, still looking at the road and Mayank immediately sat straight, "sorry!".

"I don't understand what has happened to you!, you are behaving so weird!", she said huffing, and stole a glance at him and there both of their eyes met, but both took them off.

"I am not behaving weird", he said and Nupur huffed again, "yeah right!, anyways put on the music!"

Mayank shook his head in disbelief and took her cell phone and connected it with the sound system, "which song?", he asked going through the playlist.

"put any one, all the songs in my collection are amazing!", she said and Mayank giggled at her boastful reply.

He clicked one random song   and the music  filled the silence in the car ..

Kaise main kahoon tujhse .. rehna hai terey dil main..

7. -Pg 34   Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
such beautiful update Kinza ๐Ÿค—
loved it very much.
your song selection is impeccable as usual.๐Ÿ‘
loved how the cop mistook them for husband & wife๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
they do look made for each other don't they???๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Nupur was aware that Mayank was staring at her even though she was driving๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Mayank wants to heal her & give her hope,which she lost.awww...

oh yeah, Mayank is aware that he is hot????? amazing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for the pm.

first to comment again yayyy!!!!!!
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!! will edit soon

*edited*

lovely update kinza!!๐Ÿ˜
i love it whn ppl mistake mayur as husband-wife.. not actually a mistake, is it??๐Ÿ˜†
so.. mayank got a lucky second chance, i hope he cashes on it soon!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thnx for the pm!!

and yeah.. i loved the songs!!๐Ÿ˜
~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res๐Ÿ˜ƒ
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
again a fantastic update by u ,angel! i loved it...his stares n all...๐Ÿ˜† n the policeman lol how tru..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i loved all d bits...their convoz,their comfort with each other...but d best was nupur's STOP STARING!๐Ÿ˜†
waiting fr tom! loved d update!! u write just fantastically superb!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
tc...keep smiling๐Ÿค—
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mayanks lucky in deed. most of the persons think that they'd do everything right if they'd given a second chance. but they never get it. mayank's got it. and he must not misuse it at any cost.
o....o thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 

*edited* 

OMG!!! What a sweeet and cuuutttee update!! 

I am loving this story... Mayank is totally amazing and super cool and Nupur... is no less!! 
whatay pair!!! 

btw i don't recall the song... pehlay wala... wich is it?
Edited by -Bushra- - 12 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
man i love these 2...poor mayank has so much to say but its a good thing the songs are talking for him...if only nupur picked up on it haha...shes gotta know what he feels for her but i think shes just in denial cuz she doesnt want to deal with his feelings...naina