MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC. - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update yaar

simply loved it

cont soon

"which day?", his heart lost its beat on that vulnerability.

"prom function, you left me alone.", she complained, and this time Mayank swolled a lump in his throat.

"I left you with the person you chose to spend your life with"

"you are sure I made a right choice?"

"u wanted to be independent , so I allowed you to be"

"yes, maybe my mistake", she said slowly, drawing lines with a stick on the ground.

"I am still waiting for the answer", he reminded and she looked up. " I ran away from my home", she answered looking in his eyes and Mayank wasn't shocked.

It was the first assumption he made, seeing Nupur on the road, "why?", his next question was ready.

"Because I came to know the real faces all of those people whom I had been considering family"

She said and Mayank waited for her to elaborate.                

"don't look at me like that", she said angrily as Mayank's eyes were  observing every effort she was making to make the tears stop to flow.

"nupur you very well know I don't have patience, so better don't test it"

"I know, you are not patient, I very well know that Mayank, if you would have then maybe I wouldn't have been here like this today"

"just cut the crap out and speak up!!", he was really losing out on his patience, while Nupur moved a bit forward, "u knew that raj is not a nice person, right?, u knew he isn't the one i should get married to?, u knew it Mayank .. didn't you?, ", she asked helplessly and mayank was shocked at her questions .

He went back again to that day .. his smirks, frequent kisses, that rub of his thumb over her wasit .. it was all pathetic, yes he wasn't a good person.. he..

"u knew it right !!", she again asked and Mayank looked at her dumbfounded, and something which he never thought about ' suddenly dawned on him!! - how could he leave her with a  person like raj.

He was so hurt over his own heart being broken that he didn't even think with whom is he leaving nupur with .

"did he hurt you, mis behaved with you .. what.. what happened?', he asked in panic, suddenly earth started shrinking beneath his feet,

"he did worse, he betrayed me .. I thought I was independent with him, but .."

"but what doll?", this time his voice was helpless, he just wanted to hear what happened, the pain in her eyes was becoming unbearable.

"I was to marry him today, but I ran away", she said plainly and it was another shock for Mayank , "I came to know that he was a complete flirt, a Casanova, a womanizer.. .

She said and closed her eyes, while mayank's heart lost all it's beats,  

"but this was not the only reason,", she resumed talking, " I came to know about this a month ago and I asked my dad to call off the marriage but he didn't. I ran away because my dad said .. it's okay beta , we can't call off the marriage right now, it'll effect the prestige of the family, you just get married to him", she was speaking in a rock solid voice, "I don't believe my dad said that Mayank, I don't believe !!, more than my happiness he was concerned about the prestige, so I ran away!, I just ran away!

"Nupur, you could have made uncle understand, I am sure he, ..

"what Mayank?", you think I didn't try?", I begged dad not to get me married to a selfish carnivore, but he didn't listen, all he said in return was, God will make things better, what better Mayank, I heard that bas***d talking to his girl friend saying he will be there as soon as he gets off with marrying me and tasting me .. and..", her words got lost and Mayank closed his eyes, he never thought about someone talking so low about Nupur.

"u tell me Mayank, how does it feels to hear your future husband talk about you like that, how does it feel??!", she closed her eyes to gain some energy to speak and Mayank was staring at her blankly, " i also had dreams mayank, maybe i never showed , but like every girl, I thought that my husband would be the world's most loving and respecting person, but all that shattered!, in a minute, and then I went to the person I idealized whole my life, I went to dad and he was every so ready to throw me in the pit of fire, but I couldn't jump in Mayank, so I ran away, I begged dad till the last moment, but he didn't agree!", she wiped off every tear from her face and looked at him with wide eyes, while Mayank softly cupped her face,

Are you sure this is the all' u are not hiding anything?, did that raj do something.."

"no!, he didn't!, he tried but I guess luck favored me a lot of times, but I was so stupid not to recognize him .. I .. how could I be so dumb Mayank .. he was such an animal .. i..", she started crying softly and placed her head on his chest, "I can never do anything right, I wish I could have asked you .. but I didn't .. i..

"I am sorry Nupur, I just left you , I am sorry .. I wish I could save you from falling so deep for him..

"exactly, this is the only thing I regret Mayank, I wish u could have saved me, I don't care about all I felt for raj, at least the illusion that my dad loves me would have remained"

"he still loves you doll, he was just .."

"I don't want to talk about it, lets' leave, the car is ready?" , she got up from the rock and so did Mayank, he wanted to to talk to her more about this, but seeing that she was avoiding, he also did, "yes, hopefully".

They both started walking to the car in silence, but it was soon broken by Nupur.

"don't worry mayank, I won't bother u much I ..

"Shut up!!", mayank calmly interrupted her and she smiled , "okay I'll be honest, I don't know where to go now!, I have lost my home .. and I am going to bother you a lot, ",she said shrugging her shoulders  and Mayank held her hands, "the pleasure is all mine!"

6. - Pg 29  

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
res!!!!

*edited* 
woopie!! i'm the first to res and second to edit๐Ÿฅณ

i loved the update kinza... ooohh!! that raj is disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก.. but what more is how could a father sacrifice his daughter just for the sake of PRESTIGE??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข... m so glad she ran away๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. and since mayank is here now with her.. lets resume our roller coaster, shall we??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bring it on girl!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

thanks for the pm
~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
ohhh boyyy!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kinza i told you we are gonna love today's update& i was right
loved it very much.
i am glad that, that rat could not do more harm to Nupur.
glad she ran away instead of getting sacrificed on altar of PRESTIGE.(๐Ÿคข)
loved her honesty in telling Mayank that she was going to trouble him a lot.

๐Ÿค—
Kinza i loved it all.
now that the air is cleared about their past, i  have my seat belt fastened for future adventure.๐Ÿ˜†

psfirst to comment again- ta ta tara  ra... i'm loving it.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
res๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*edited*

finally finished readin all d 5 parts! n do i need to tell u how wonderfully u hav written it?!! awesome...i just love how every story of urz is a total diff one..but the same awesome-ness filled every tym!! u rock angel!๐Ÿค—
= n the places u mention n d way u describe it...everythng seems so beautiful!!
part5
m glad nupur ran away! lol...like seriously...n glad she came to kno the real face of raj! this is surely a gr8 masala movie like story as u mentioned in d intro wid d sweetness of MN n ur writing! n m loving it alot!! now i cant wait fr d nxt update...
do cont soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ tc..ur just mindblowing!๐Ÿค—
<3
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 12 years ago
4rth Position
Not bad-----------:)

Edit...

hey hey Kinza- finally the truth is out...
so raj betrayed Nupur... hmmm  u knw--- frm one pov nupur is a lucky girl-- she came to knw abt it b4 her marriage... but if i thinking it another way then i felt sad for her becoz her father gave more imp to his family prestige... How mean...koi papa apni beti ki bare main aise kaise soch sakte hai...?????:(

i  loved that nups tried till d last moment...

hehehehe so she is going to trouble mayu a lot... i loved her honest opinion...
so now i m ready to drool on mayur dream land again...:D

Good update kinza
fantastic
waiting for next part

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
res 

*edited* 
ok... i was wrong... i like mayank's character better than Nupur ๐Ÿ˜† 
'the pleasure is all mine'... awwweee... cutiiieee...!!
i feel sad for nupur though... i mean it's so true that when people get rich and gain this artificial 'respect' as they call it in society... humanity values less for them. 
anyways a great great update... i love the concept of your story!! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by -Bushra- - 12 years ago
awww it was so  nice nupur ran off good thing she did ...stupid raj...yyay u lose mayank wins๐Ÿ˜‰
ooohhh man!!!!
loved it!!!...
umm...quite what i guessed...
aww loved mayank!!!!!...he is such a sweetheart!!!...awww...

continue...
P.S: i love the pace of the story...please maitain that...

waiting to raed more...
thanks again for the PM
I fell bad For Nupur. Poor her. And that Bloody Raj. Urghh๐Ÿ˜ก>. mayank is so Nice. and even he left her. I like how youre taking the story too. And my did i tell you , you are  a fast , no , very fast updater.

Natasha