MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC. - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
GREEEAAATTT!!! 
And like i wasn't at all expecting this past for them!! TOTALLY A-MAZING!!!
Awesome update
loved it loads
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Nice updt...sad to see mayank like that...waiting for next updt...thnx for the pm.

another wonderful update kinza...but plzzz throw this raj out of mayur's way...even the presence of 3rd angle in between mayur gives me pukeworthy feelings...mayur seperation was so heartwrenching...cant wait 4 the next part,i can expect it on tomorrow right?😳

nice updt kinza
feeling bad for mayank...cont soon
thanks for the pm
lovely...

hope now raj is out of nupur's life

felt very bad for my mayu
Oh Poor Mayank he loved her but she is already engaged 
but I think Things are changed now
ager to read more Thanks for Pm
Awww this ws totally a rocking part...While the first part ws sooo cute and the ending ws so sad...
Their frndship ws so precious and adorable...This raj is such a moody person...I didnt like him a bit...
Wonder what happened after mayank left...Btw liked the song in between...
Cont...
who upset you😡 tell me his/her name i'll go fix them up for you😈 i may seem all innocent but i'm not😈 no one comments because you're our friend we all comment because we truly love your stories and our feedbacks are a way of thanking you for writing them🤗 coming to the update i love each and every second of it. I love anjaana anjaani's title track after i saw a ArTi vm on it😆 the whole flashback was beautifully described. Love their friendship, it was truly the highlight of the entire update and nupur's carefree attitude is like a cherry on top👍🏼 idhar bhi raj when is nupurs obsession with him going to end😆 he seems over confident to me reminds me of sushant from JTYJN😆 so nupur knows that he loves her. Thats a good thing, maybe she didnt marry sushant since she realized her feelings in time.😃
thanks for the pm and dont let MID jerks upset you🤗
Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago

"I don't understand what are you doing?', she looked blankly at him and he again looked away, starting the car again, he pressed the accelerator.

"listen Mayank, I think I should drive, you are just..

"Shut up Nupur!!', he shouted and Nupur thought that it was a lightening jolt , "behave yourself!", she said back in an equal loud voice and there Mayank realized that he misbehaved.

"sorry!", he immediately apologized which earned him a smile from Nupur, "it's okay!, you know this is your best quality, you know when u make mistakes and you are brave enough to apologize", she said softly looking at him and Mayank didn't pay attention to her compliment.

"are you hungry?',

His question was spontaneous and Nupur was lost for a second, "umm, well yeah .. I can eat, are we near some stop?'

"yeah, the  KalarKahar lake, we'll have our car re-fueled and just a checking of the air pressures in tires, meanwhile we could have a nice dinner", he said normally
"alright!!", she said.

After an hour's drive, Mayank pressed the breaks of the car, near a peaceful area. It was a petrol pump linked with an open air restaurant and the lake view around.

"GOSH!!, how much I love water", she sighed stepping down the car and just ran towards the lake.

Mayank saw her moving to the lake, she was such a child, a sweetheart, adorable to the extent that anyone could just give his heart out to her in one meeting ' but there is something seriously wrong, and this thought was just cutting his mind.

"chips", he sat beside her handing over a packet of chips to her,

"chips?, isn't there something else to eat"?, she toppled the packed upside down and asked him.

"yes there is , but I preferred this", he said, opening his packet, "why?', she asked, opening hers'.

"because atleast this is packed stuff, everything else is just out there, and my mind just doesn't approves all those unhygienic things, remember this is just an ordinary hotel, no five stars", he informed seriously and Nupur smiled, "even five stars feed you with left overs".

"yeah maybe", he sighed, munching chips.

"something to drink", she asked,

"yeah, your favorite FANTA!!"

" Thanks", she said taking the bottle, but mayank took it back, "I know you won't be able to open the cap,", he giggled and opened the cap for her and noticed her going in some trance.

"here", he handed the bottle and she took it quietly.

For a while, the only sound around was the munching of chips, the crickets around, and thier silence.

"you know, even stagnant water starts stinking", she said, throwing a stone  and it formed  the round ripple of waves in the lake. It looked beautiful in moonlight.

"Poem -  The Jaguar , course - Modern Poetry, Instructor -  Maimona Anwar", he said, throwing another stone and Nupur giggled, "U remember everything!", she looked at him amazed and he moved a bit close to her, "I do remember everything"

The pain in his voice and the loneliness in his eyes made nupur's heart come to her mouth, ""umm., so your current relationship status Sharma?", she asked smiling, but only her heart knew how did she force that smile.

"Relationships don't have statuses", he said moving away, ruffling the empty packet of chips .

"u will never learn to answer normally!!', she huffed, and looked  back at the lake.

"how about you teach me how to!", he said, turning towards her , "I wish I could", she looked him from the corner of her eye.

"u can!",

"and how ?', she also turned , now facing him

"by answering normally!, WHAT - WERE - YOU - DOING - ALONE - ON '-THE - ROAD??"

His strict voice echoed in the silence , and even in the dim moonlight, she could see the adamant expression in his eyes  - He needs an answer and Nupur knew she will have to give him.

Either she runs away from here, or she answers. The first option was quite impossible, so better on the second option.

"I wish I could avoid this question for some more time", she looked back at the lake.

"all wishes don't come true"

He said plainly and Nupur swallowed a lump in her throat and turned towards him, he was looking at her intently, impatiently waiting for the answer. Nupur opened her eyes wide, just to make sure she gives enough space to the dwelling tears in her eyes, and they don't roll down to find places on her cheeks.

"you are right Sharma, wishes don't come true, I so wish you wouldn't have left me alone that day"

5. - Pg 23

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago