Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

That was so sad... I was in tears after reading it, poor Mayank... I really fel bad for him, it wasn't just Raj it was also the way Nupur behaved with him...  

A beautiful update Kinza... One thing I'm curious to know why Nupur was sitting there all alone.. If she loved Raj or was happy with him then why is she all alone now...

Awesome..! Kinza...

-Laiba
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Fantasia it was awesome update...
HaiALALh i didnt expect that nupur got engaged with someone else...
ye kaise ho sakta hai- mera nups sirf mayank ka hai...i dont want to see her with this so called raj...usko simran ki pass bhej do...

btw i love the whole part- d way u describe mayurs relationship and mayanks feelings -in one word it was just fabulous...

i felt bad for mayu- i hope nus ko bhi kuch iasa he mehsos hua hoga jab mayank use chod kechale gayi thi...
again u have done a great job...

very interesting story...

do cont. it...
thanx a lot for ur maha update...i hope we will get this type of update in every single day...🀣

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww... kinzu u r definitely my princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 this was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the way u r heading the story !!!!!!!!!!!!! Nupur and MAyank are juts tooo goood to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
specially MAyank!!!!!!!!!1
the flash back was simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
truely a journey towards magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was completely lost in the part!!!!!!!!! *sighs*

love u bestie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
p.s. i m not liking ur signature ! :s having us u should be stronger thn that !!!!!! :) so smile!!! u know thats becoming the only task i do nowadays!! :p make sure that u smile!!! :D but i love the work so who is complaining!!! πŸ˜³
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Shocking Update! Ahhh i wonder what happened between raj&nupur, hope MN get together sooon <3
Lovely updatee!

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shocking Part. Nupur Was engaged, i cant Believe This, felt Extremely Bad for Mayank..Waiting For next part..btw i didnot like Raj
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
osom update feeling really sad for mayu
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kisne bola aisa Kinzu "folds sleeves" bata toh zara...😲😑

u NEED NOT listen to anyone of those who can't appreciae the good things in life...they need to learn it n mayb u were not the medium...but they'll have one...am sure...i wish they do...

btw coming to the update...Aww mayank loves Nupz so much...n Nupz was to ready awehi naa for the marriage...m sure she didn't marry himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

aww waiting for Mayu to get to  know it😳 n Nupz has realised or not ab tak...waiting eagerly to know itπŸ˜†
😍
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
perfect!!!!!! the story is such  that i feel like glued into tv as if i m watching it in front of my eyes!  really amazing magician.keep it up! & yeah u deserve allthis comments...& allthe praise for sure!!!!!
Kinzaaa, sorry for being late. I just read the second part and all i can say i'm ready for this trip as much as you are ready to write it!😳 Though i have to add, mayank and  nupurs spiteful responses only strenghten their relationship and i can see the sparks bursting all ready!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Update soon&& i might irregular with the comments but i will read.
Sanam.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kanzu...u shud b pround ...comon u need to be...whn sum1 has such skill..people get jealous...gave a deaf ear to thm...n rock ...

oki update

my GOd...this is i thnk ur longest evr chapt...i was liking yeah aj hi story khatam kerday ki...n i loved it...
it was sweet n in strt a beautiful bond thy share...n intense ..a slight pinch of pain whn he was in his thought...

amazing whn he made her come with him n music part...i wonder wht has happen to nupur...

n yaar yeah kaha parhta hai...4 GPR...my GOD...by GOD...
beautiful part ...