Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Khushi's News corner-5

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Morning all Maaneetians...Gurtians...and everybody else(koi bacha kya!!!)   

Anyway again an unofficial news(as there is no way to confirm it from official sources) Balwant's identity revealed this week(as i told u yesterday) and in all probability...they will start for Delhi by next week last...

I have a theory going...
see we all saw that promo shooting of MSK fighting with Lucky, i think that Lucky will get to know abt Balwant romancing Geet...(maybe from Mamaji's video) and then he will fight with Balwant for his Jeejaji, it is then he will be told by Geet that Balwant is actually his Jeejaji...see the pics and tell me what do u all think????

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
I was right...i was right ... Maaneet in SBS today...

"Bus Khulne hi waali hai maan ki poll"  

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi , Hiii . πŸ˜Š  

I agree that Now next week we might go to Delhi . πŸ˜ƒ

But As far as Lucky is concerned i think here i feel Maan is teaching him kushti . πŸ˜Š
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d pics khushi...in d second pic balwant looking exactly like r maanπŸ˜†..r angry young maan..hw is looking so hot 😳
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Mamaji went inside Lucky's room and he will either tell the truth to Lucky or Lucky will guess the truth or  see the video recorded by Mammaji...and then will come that fight between MSK and Lucky...