yeahhh I knowDay Dreaming

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha2704

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

MJHT

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!!  

that is all i can think about and remember ... parz what makes this post come alive Embarrassed

Hug I know aani...jo haal dil ka idhar ho raha he woh haal dil ka udhar ho raha heROFL we r in a same boat! :S
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

RES

I feel like writing something! Will edit soon in a day LOL

EDITED: Big smile

Mohit Sehgal hun? What can I say about him? I remember this guy starring in a promo and I was like UGHH I hate him. I am going to watch the show only for GunjanEmbarrassedROFL Damn she looks so gorgeous and I started watching MJHTEmbarrassed ROFLAnd yess those days I was like full Premeer...dreaming about them but during the workers strike I found this show attractive then I started watching it continuously! And PRETTY SOON Stern Smile I became addicted and then began the challenge. Little by little I began to like MY Samrat Shergill Embarrassed Though I convinced myself that I am watching it for Gunjan, the fact was the fact 'Samrat Shergill' SmileStern Smile I started drooling and I don't know how many crazy things I might have done!Blushing ROFL Smiling silently at home and school, thinking of his acts and laughing. Oh oh spreading Samrat's effect to every girl I know EmbarrassedROFL 

The interviews made me to know the person behind Samrat Shergill, Mohit Sehgal (Damn the name itself makes me blushErmmBlushing) I get some sort of excitement, liveliness and a BIG smile on my face on thinking about him or hearing his name. I LOVE to talk about him. That IS fun..telling each and every thing..googling the slightest information about him always made my day!EmbarrassedROFL And not to forget he looks HANDSOME Embarrassed I want to say beyond thatBlushing ROFL He is unique. His interviews, shows his simplicity. Now I LOVE him and when I say I love someone, I mean it.  The very fact that he works hard to reach his goals makes him more than a great actor. He is an amazing human and I am madly deeply endlessly in love with him.

^^ God knows what I was trying to prove well haha I wrote something about him and I am happy about it. I might write more when I miss him more! I want him back :S but ahh well he will come back at the right time with a bang and...when he comes back it is going to be a sizzling day!<3

PS That pic is damn HOTTT Blushing ROFL Those girls :@ :@  Always proving that he is irresistible :@ :@ROFL And I love the RED start CoolROFL

do I have to reply?? u have written so much out of jealousy!! I told me to read it..I read..not dont expect me to reply it!! its u toh thats fineSmile

ROFL @ red alert...I love doing that...it makes people read the whole postSmile
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Edited on page 2!

@ashi dii You are the BEST Hug EmbarrassedROFL I know that you are! That is so sweet of u HugEmbarrassedROFL

^^  Feel like abusing someone.. Embarrassed   ROFL   ROFL Evil Smile

@aashI: Shocked  Et tu Brute.. Ermm ROFL  ROFL   ROFL  
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

WAT IS GOING ON HERE?Stern Smile You should put on your glasses first gal.. Geek   ROFL  ROFL Ermm

1; Sumi is drooling over HIMStern Smile  Is there some new IF rule that CandYlicious_SG is banned to drool on Mohit.. Shocked  *looks around* ROFL    ROFL  Nooo Yaaay!! Dancing ROFL    ROFL   ROFL
ROFL

2. Sumi SNATCHED him from me and is ready to share with MP DI Stern Smile  Cuz MP di will give me WHOLE Mohit as she is very sweet and caring..!! Embarrassed   ROFL    ROFL Hug        ROFL

BTW it is ok to love BOTH Embarrassed ROFL ROFL    Thats called CHEATING..!!  Angry ROFL   ROFL

one sec...Stern Smile what did I just read?

Let me translate.. Embarrassed   'MP di will hand over Mohit Sehgal to CandYlicious_SG as she is veryyy sweet and caring..!! Heart Embarrassed  Awww!!! Hug    
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

RES

I feel like writing something! Will edit soon in a day LOL

hahaha u got lazy to write first then got jealous of me and candy ( we were drooling over him) so u felt unsecured and now reserving ...BESHARAMMM kamini

U got her right pari..!! Thumbs Up    Jealous dinosaur nishuu .. ROFL    ROFL
But then u edited cuz u feared that i will surpass the limits of besharmi if I unreserved first.. Shocked Blushing  ROFL   ROFL Ermm

P.S: I will unreserve after my exams are over.. ROFL Cool
XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
^^ u both r so MEAN and RUDE :S will deal with u both at night Smile
Byee byee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

^^ u both r so MEAN and RUDE :S will deal with u both at night Smile
Byee byee!

Hawww.. Shocked Ermm Will see how u deal with us at night.. Big smile ROFL  ROFL  M all prepared..! *loads gun* Evil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index