Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashizin

pari first of all glad to see u free bird after ur hectic exams and so happy to see ur freedom after so long time 🤗i completely agree with u gosh u put droolicious pic 😍right now i m getting late for college till that RES 

want to share my feelings with this song 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezZ9jDytwsE[/YOUTUBE]

When I'm down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When I lose my hope
When I'm sad and confused

When it all gets turned around and 'round 
I can't seem to reach for solid ground
When everything I've believed in seems untrue
All I have to do

Is think of you 

awww mwahh aashudiii...ohh this is RE?:S anyways😆 OMGGG this song suits perfectly, I should use that in my siggies someday😍
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

What a Topic Pari👏! Really missing him a lot.Today i m  also hearing one song which remind me about our Mohit.I m also missing his all the on screen action.His acting,Expressions,His smile and even his hair too.We badly need Mohit again.bas aab to uski yaadein hain humare pass.Every time when his any interview was came, trust me My heart started jumping .Really missing our Baby so much yaar.😭

sonia🤗 OMGGG same here, when I hear any news about him..my heart starts beating fast😆 we all are so alike..bunch of crazy people😆 hopefully we  will see him onscreen soon! 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

I didn't pay any attention to even a single word of yours as I was kinda sure what's inside😎

What can Mohit's Pari talk and write about?

~It's ALL about HIM~

I was totally Lost in the Pic😍 ☺️

His charm, His Style, His charisma is all reflected through that Pic, see, no need of words...Sorry For that 😉😆But it's HIS style oOo

I must Say, MOHIT SEHGAL, is enough to say how Hot and Cute He is!!!

And Girls, stop fighting over HIM, otherwise San would cut you into tiny winy pieces🤣

awww my sweetheart🤗 hehe so sweet...I know so true ..what else can I talk about anyways!!
this pic is driving me crazy as well🤪
hhahahhaha sanz ke saath setting he..dont worry..she knows us🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

OMG a topic on HIM☺️☺️☺️ Ah now what i can feel is not only Mohit Sehgal or Samrat Shergill or BABY that distracts me but also a HIM from a SamHit lover distracts me making me go all nostalgic n blushing all the wy untill cheeks don't end up shaping deep pink☺️☺️

and dude freedom.. Its only you who r a free bird and not all.. my exams r starting from next week😵

anyways HE rules over every priority❤️😳 And yeah man missing him so badly... That beautiful eyes, that killer smile, that magical voice, that blissful look, that droolicious expressions, that HIM... And of course its natural to smile n blush whenever i think about him☺️ He and his thoughts are heaven...

Ah just see that pic of his😍😍 m always fida over his this look---> top 2 buttons open n sleeves fold☺️☺️ and cherry on cake is his killer expressions😍☺️

And WTH do you mean by 'writing this crap' dude mind you nothing about HIM is crap😳

stop calling me dude...hate that word😳 call me MohitzPari instead...if u r OK with it😊
I agree with each and every word of urs charmudi! so true!! 
OMGGG u besharam...SAID IT🤣...we all were just THINKING about it..but no body confessed 🤣...TELL ME about it🤣☺️
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

Wow The Picture Is Cute

Awesome Topic Dear

thanks dear!!😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

trust YOU pari, to make a post like this!! 😳🤣 completely agree with youu...miss Mohit alot, especially now since Sanaya is coming back...although theres no such news of him! :( and i'm gonna copy Meera out here 🤣...because what you wrote really sums up what i feel!! 😳

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!! 

P.S- someone post the link of the post to MoNaya's blog😳 🤣

thanks😊 I know yaar...I think we will start missing him even more after sanz show will go on air:((...

ohh god these lazy people🤔

OYEEE do u want to prove me a CRAZY infront of him??😕 and will be sharam se pani pani if he will read our convos🤣 SLAP (msn special) 🤣
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

yeahhh I know😍
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha2704

that is all i can think about and remember ... parz what makes this post come alive 😳

🤗 I know aani...jo haal dil ka idhar ho raha he woh haal dil ka udhar ho raha he🤣 we r in a same boat! :S
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

RES

I feel like writing something! Will edit soon in a day 😆

EDITED: 😃

Mohit Sehgal hun? What can I say about him? I remember this guy starring in a promo and I was like UGHH I hate him. I am going to watch the show only for Gunjan😳🤣 Damn she looks so gorgeous and I started watching MJHT😳 🤣And yess those days I was like full Premeer...dreaming about them but during the workers strike I found this show attractive then I started watching it continuously! And PRETTY SOON 😳 I became addicted and then began the challenge. Little by little I began to like MY Samrat Shergill 😳 Though I convinced myself that I am watching it for Gunjan, the fact was the fact 'Samrat Shergill' 😊😳 I started drooling and I don't know how many crazy things I might have done!☺️ 🤣 Smiling silently at home and school, thinking of his acts and laughing. Oh oh spreading Samrat's effect to every girl I know 😳🤣 

The interviews made me to know the person behind Samrat Shergill, Mohit Sehgal (Damn the name itself makes me blush🤔☺️) I get some sort of excitement, liveliness and a BIG smile on my face on thinking about him or hearing his name. I LOVE to talk about him. That IS fun..telling each and every thing..googling the slightest information about him always made my day!😳🤣 And not to forget he looks HANDSOME 😳 I want to say beyond that☺️ 🤣 He is unique. His interviews, shows his simplicity. Now I LOVE him and when I say I love someone, I mean it.  The very fact that he works hard to reach his goals makes him more than a great actor. He is an amazing human and I am madly deeply endlessly in love with him.

^^ God knows what I was trying to prove well haha I wrote something about him and I am happy about it. I might write more when I miss him more! I want him back :S but ahh well he will come back at the right time with a bang and...when he comes back it is going to be a sizzling day!<3

PS That pic is damn HOTTT ☺️ 🤣 Those girls :@ :@  Always proving that he is irresistible :@ :@🤣 And I love the RED start 😎🤣

do I have to reply?? u have written so much out of jealousy!! I told me to read it..I read..not dont expect me to reply it!! its u toh thats fine😊

ROFL @ red alert...I love doing that...it makes people read the whole post😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Edited on page 2!

@ashi dii You are the BEST 🤗 😳🤣 I know that you are! That is so sweet of u 🤗😳🤣

^^  Feel like abusing someone.. 😳   🤣   🤣 😈

@aashI: 😲  Et tu Brute.. 🤔 🤣  🤣   🤣