:: Its ALL about HIM:D :: - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Edited on page 2!

@ashi dii You are the BEST 🤗 😳🤣 I know that you are! That is so sweet of u 🤗😳🤣
OMG a topic on HIM☺️☺️☺️ Ah now what i can feel is not only Mohit Sehgal or Samrat Shergill or BABY that distracts me but also a HIM from a SamHit lover distracts me making me go all nostalgic n blushing all the wy untill cheeks don't end up shaping deep pink☺️☺️

and dude freedom.. Its only you who r a free bird and not all.. my exams r starting from next week😵

anyways HE rules over every priority❤️😳 And yeah man missing him so badly... That beautiful eyes, that killer smile, that magical voice, that blissful look, that droolicious expressions, that HIM... And of course its natural to smile n blush whenever i think about him☺️ He and his thoughts are heaven...

Ah just see that pic of his😍😍 m always fida over his this look---> top 2 buttons open n sleeves fold☺️☺️ and cherry on cake is his killer expressions😍☺️

And WTH do you mean by 'writing this crap' dude mind you nothing about HIM is crap😳

Wow The Picture Is Cute
Awesome Topic Dear
trust YOU pari, to make a post like this!! 😳🤣 completely agree with youu...miss Mohit alot, especially now since Sanaya is coming back...although theres no such news of him! :( and i'm gonna copy Meera out here 🤣...because what you wrote really sums up what i feel!! 😳

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!! 

P.S- someone post the link of the post to MoNaya's blog😳 🤣

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!!  

that is all i can think about and remember ... parz what makes this post come alive 😳
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Go drool on Rey and  leave OUR (i.e pari and mine's) Mohit Alone..!! 👎🏼  🤔
^^ oye not only urs n pari's he is always our's i.e all Mohit ki deewani's😳😳
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

i wanna dance n dance a mohit's topic after ages...dekha mohit is also dancing like me in the pic

I declare u  officially as a crazy person😊   
Originally posted by -Aish129-

WTH im so lost 🤣 let me readdd 🤣 heights DIDI.. what topic is this anyway :S 🤣

you ABUSER...I stalked u...how much u have abused me in ur SB!!!😲...u will have to pay for it😈
Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

I dont know wetehr to hate u or love ur for this topic!
hate u coz i was studying nadi opened this! and now i cany solve a single sum !! urggghh hehe! 
thats our Baby's effect 
love you coz its so true!
that word baby distracts me too so much1 even his name makes me like go red! and now i cant focus! that piccc! 
eeehhh
and then these are lyrics from ur sallu's movie only!
and u know what i love this song! 
and actually there are 1000000 of songs which i can relate to mohit nd i keep singing them ask jyoti or charmz! mannn
eeehhh
now what am i gonna do! 
its actually abt him all abt him everything abt him nothing without him! and pari for me also this istthe first time i am feeloing so much for a person
 and as always not only you or me ! 
we all Mohitians ARE PROUD OF BEING HIS FAN! 
wonder what if moit reads this topic  coz he toh comes online frequently now for the blog sooo!
so i am sure he must also have started blushing or getting embarrassed lolz!
 whatever it is i wanna say
LOVE U BABY!!
ANOTHER R SUITABLE SONG
Tum Paas Aaye Yun Muskaraye
Tumne Na Jaane Kya Sapne Dikhaye
Ab To Mera Dil Jaage Na Sota Hai
Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

so true pragz!!! yeahh he is the only one❤️ I know...there is a list of songs😆 and yeahh this is a sallu song😍 when I heard it for the first time...baby came to my mind!! OMGGG urs suits so well 😍 hayee babyyy.. waiting for him eagerly!
Originally posted by aashizin

what do u mean by only pari n mine huh😳 ,we r also in line rem 😉😆 when it comes to mohit sehgal king of our heart 😍❤️

@ pari's monu and my nishu i m with u 😆😆😆

@ doll no bargaining here please 😆😆😆we all want mohit and he is one in million 😍❤️

👎🏼 didnt expect this from u teacher ji!! students kya sochenge?😕