Posted: 12 years ago
WAT IS GOING ON HERE?😳

1; Sumi is drooling over HIM😳

2. Sumi SNATCHED him from me and is ready to share with MP DI πŸ˜³

BTW it is ok to love BOTH πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww pari that is so cuteee happy freedom firstly missed uπŸ€— and i loved whatever u wrote abt ur baby okay now confession time which i dont think ive ever told u πŸ˜† initially in mjht i didnt like mohit/samrat at all okay all the mohit deewani's dont come running towards me with ur chappals πŸ˜† i just thought he didnt know acting much, looks wise average and everything but now i actually like mohit and thats all due to the way u write abt him and ur siggies and vm's on sajan and ofcourse mohit improved his acting by miles, he's such an effortless actor, after mjht finished and whenever i was boredπŸ˜† i did see videos of sajan scenes properly and mohit bowled me over by his simplicity and genuineness and ofcoursee there was this photoshoot of him with two other actors i dont remember their names but it was a gr8 magazine article i guess and he actually look very hot and also in the latest monaya blog video he looks adorable, so i like him now πŸ˜›

oh and this post turned out kinda long πŸ˜† i just had to add that the pic is amazingg and my fav scene of mohit was the "look at me" scene gosh he was HOT in that πŸ˜³
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES

I feel like writing something! Will edit soon in a day πŸ˜†

EDITED: πŸ˜ƒ

Mohit Sehgal hun? What can I say about him? I remember this guy starring in a promo and I was like UGHH I hate him. I am going to watch the show only for Gunjan😳🀣 Damn she looks so gorgeous and I started watching MJHT😳 🀣And yess those days I was like full Premeer...dreaming about them but during the workers strike I found this show attractive then I started watching it continuously! And PRETTY SOON πŸ˜³ I became addicted and then began the challenge. Little by little I began to like MY Samrat Shergill πŸ˜³ Though I convinced myself that I am watching it for Gunjan, the fact was the fact 'Samrat Shergill' 😊😳 I started drooling and I don't know how many crazy things I might have done!☺️ πŸ€£ Smiling silently at home and school, thinking of his acts and laughing. Oh oh spreading Samrat's effect to every girl I know πŸ˜³πŸ€£ 

The interviews made me to know the person behind Samrat Shergill, Mohit Sehgal (Damn the name itself makes me blushπŸ€”β˜ΊοΈ) I get some sort of excitement, liveliness and a BIG smile on my face on thinking about him or hearing his name. I LOVE to talk about him. That IS fun..telling each and every thing..googling the slightest information about him always made my day!😳🀣 And not to forget he looks HANDSOME πŸ˜³ I want to say beyond that☺️ πŸ€£ He is unique. His interviews, shows his simplicity. Now I LOVE him and when I say I love someone, I mean it.  The very fact that he works hard to reach his goals makes him more than a great actor. He is an amazing human and I am madly deeply endlessly in love with him.

^^ God knows what I was trying to prove well haha I wrote something about him and I am happy about it. I might write more when I miss him more! I want him back :S but ahh well he will come back at the right time with a bang and...when he comes back it is going to be a sizzling day!<3

PS That pic is damn HOTTT β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ Those girls :@ :@  Always proving that he is irresistible :@ :@🀣 And I love the RED start πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£
Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

WAT IS GOING ON HERE?😳 You should put on your glasses first gal.. πŸ€“   🀣  🀣 πŸ€”

1; Sumi is drooling over HIM😳  Is there some new IF rule that CandYlicious_SG is banned to drool on Mohit.. 😲  *looks around* 🀣    🀣  Nooo Yaaay!! 🀣    🀣   🀣
🀣

2. Sumi SNATCHED him from me and is ready to share with MP DI πŸ˜³  Cuz MP di will give me WHOLE Mohit as she is very sweet and caring..!! 😳   🀣    🀣 πŸ€—        🀣

BTW it is ok to love BOTH πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ πŸ€£    Thats called CHEATING..!!  😑 🀣   🀣

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

aww pari that is so cuteee happy freedom firstly missed uπŸ€— and i loved whatever u wrote abt ur baby okay now confession time which i dont think ive ever told u πŸ˜† initially in mjht i didnt like mohit/samrat at all okay all the mohit deewani's dont come running towards me with ur chappals πŸ˜† i just thought he didnt know acting much, looks wise average and everything but now i actually like mohit and thats all due to the way u write abt him and ur siggies and vm's on sajan and ofcourse mohit improved his acting by miles, he's such an effortless actor, after mjht finished and whenever i was boredπŸ˜† i did see videos of sajan scenes properly and mohit bowled me over by his simplicity and genuineness and ofcoursee there was this photoshoot of him with two other actors i dont remember their names but it was a gr8 magazine article i guess and he actually look very hot and also in the latest monaya blog video he looks adorable, so i like him now πŸ˜›

oh and this post turned out kinda long πŸ˜† i just had to add that the pic is amazingg and my fav scene of mohit was the "look at me" scene gosh he was HOT in that πŸ˜³

OMG first thing rida...I used to HATE him..hate him means couldn't see his face in the starting..couldn't stand him...so if anyone comes to u with chappals...tell me🀣 

m missing u too sweetheart!! so badly!! finally, I will bhatkofy here moreπŸ˜†

OMGGG i just read what u have written further and m like :O this is such a big compliment u dont even know girl..seriously, thank u!! 

yeah, u said all correctly, I started to like him for what  he is...his beautiful and pure heart touched me like anything!!!  the one who feels it, starts loving him!! 

I m reading ur post again and again πŸ˜† not even paying attention in replyingπŸ˜†
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

one sec...😳 what did I just read?
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

RES

I feel like writing something! Will edit soon in a day πŸ˜†

hahaha u got lazy to write first then got jealous of me and candy ( we were drooling over him) so u felt unsecured and now reserving ...BESHARAMMM kamini
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

OMG first thing rida...I used to HATE him..hate him means couldn't see his face in the starting..couldn't stand him...so if anyone comes to u with chappals...tell me🀣 omg really? πŸ˜†
well than toh its actually mohit's talent that we didnt like him pehle and than he won our hearts with his nature and superb acting πŸ˜³ han i will tell u when a receive a chappal πŸ€£
m missing u too sweetheart!! so badly!! finally, I will bhatkofy here moreπŸ˜†im so glad ur back i love when u bhatkofy here and hope ur exams went awesome πŸ˜ƒ

OMGGG i just read what u have written further and m like :O this is such a big compliment u dont even know girl..seriously, thank u!! no need to thank me stupid i actually mean itπŸ˜›

yeah, u said all correctly, I started to like him for what  he is...his beautiful and pure heart touched me like anything!!!  the one who feels it, starts loving him!! exactly i agree with u word to word πŸ˜ƒ

I m reading ur post again and again πŸ˜† not even paying attention in replyingπŸ˜†aww i lovee you mohitzpari πŸ˜†πŸ€—

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

WAT IS GOING ON HERE?😳 You should put on your glasses first gal.. πŸ€“   🀣  🀣 πŸ€”

1; Sumi is drooling over HIM😳  Is there some new IF rule that CandYlicious_SG is banned to drool on Mohit.. 😲  *looks around* 🀣    🀣  Nooo Yaaay!! 🀣    🀣   🀣
🀣

2. Sumi SNATCHED him from me and is ready to share with MP DI πŸ˜³  Cuz MP di will give me WHOLE Mohit as she is very sweet and caring..!! 😳   🀣    🀣 πŸ€—        🀣

BTW it is ok to love BOTH πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ πŸ€£    Thats called CHEATING..!!  😑 🀣   🀣

I feel like abusing you  πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
Well I ALWAYS felt that u drool ONLY over Gunjan πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
@Bold she promised me that she will give him to me! SO GO TO UR GUNJAN πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
@ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! And I will do anything for both πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
ok everyone, those who are talking with me in scraps, CG, FB, PMs and here...I m going to sleep now..its 3 ( my regular time to wake up🀣 ) WOWW..hhee...ok so m gonna sleep now (will stalk u all for sometime and then will go to sleep) but m off...BYEEE..mwahh...this is fun ( like crazy get together)