Miley Jab Hum Tum

:: Its ALL about HIM:D ::

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

STOP READING if u aren't his fan😃 its all nonsense anyways😆

Its 2:11 AM😳 I am sleepy and tired like hell, but ofcourse I wont sleep coz I have to celebrate my freedom😎

Anyways, I was about to close the window but saw a NEW TOPIC tab and clicked on it thinking that I haven't opened any topic since ages🤔 so here I am😃 (this is what FREEDOM is all about..do whatever u want to...anytime anywhere😆) 

well, my topic for this post shouldn't surprise u all...the one, only and everything >> Mr. Sehgal☺️ (what else can I write anyways😆)  and its necessary to take all out once in a while..its been so long since we had those crazy talks🤔

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!!  

I heard one song today, which reminded me of him (this happens mostly anyways😆)

specially the lyrics, 

Baby, I can see the sun rising in your eyes
Baby, everytime I think of you, you make me smile
Baby, I'll be your every dream and you should know
Baby, I'll never ever wanna let you go

that BABY BABY was damn distracting 😆but isn't this ^^all very true?  speically that second line, baby, every time I think of u, u make me smile😳(I m smiling even now u see😆) no for real, no matter if I m angry or sad or stressed out or depressed, I smile if he comes to my mind...I dont know why, its just natural..I do smile...rather blush:) 

I have so many favorites, a long list, but I have never felt so much attached to someone like this, he has something which others dont, and I take PROUD of being his fan!!  lucky to be his fan!! 

ok I m done😃 ^^  sorry if u didn't get the purpose of this post ( I didn't have any) ...atleast I m happier after writing this crap😆😃

PS - this picture☺️😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All that hit my mind was THE pic 😳 ☺️ And I am PROUD to be his fan and The name Mohit Sehgal defines all kinds of happiness for me 😳

P.S Happy FREEDOM 😊 🤗
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

All that hit my mind was THE pic 😳 ☺️ And I am PROUD to be his fan and The name Mohit Sehgal defines all kinds of happiness for me 😳

P.S Happy FREEDOM 😊 🤗

I know...I shouldn't have put that but couldn't help it yess so true monuu:D and thank u😊
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

re 😎

ohh THE WRITER...u shouldn't drool that much..remember??
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Yeah shouldn't have! I was concentrating on the pic And ANYTIME 😊

@Sumi go DROOL GUNJAN! Leave HIM alone 👎🏼
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ohh THE WRITER...u shouldn't drool that much..remember??

I have my own style of drooling.. 🤓 🤣  🤣  🤣  Its sorta has a hidden meaning in it.. 😳 ☺️   🤣   🤣
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

@Sumi go DROOL GUNJAN! Leave HIM alone 👎🏼

Go drool on Rey and  leave OUR (i.e pari and mine's) Mohit Alone..!! 👎🏼  🤔
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I din't wanted to post anything as of now, really tired 🥱 😆😆 but then ..seeing ur post on HIM that too after an ages :OOO I couldn't stop myself hehe ..so Res ;)
For now just want to say I Love you Endless Mohit Sehgal ❤️ ..No one can be like You!! ..also the same thing which u said so copy pasting it here again 🤣

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!! 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Go drool on Rey and  leave OUR (i.e pari and mine's) Mohit Alone..!! 👎🏼  🤔

OMGGG🤣🤣 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Meera-

I din't wanted to post anything as of now, really tired 🥱 😆😆 but then ..seeing ur post on HIM that too after an ages :OOO I couldn't stop myself hehe ..so Res ;)
For now just want to say I Love you Endless Mohit Sehgal ❤️ ..No one can be like You!! ..also the same thing which u said so copy pasting it here again 🤣

HIS topic and UR reply...I was waiting for this so badly..but didn't know u were stalking me😲🤣 ahhh mwahhh...hahahahahah this was RE...dont know what will u write after editing🤣