plz make them more intresting
plz add me in
& pm me whenever u next update
kritika

ya i will pm
--unknown-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i know my updates are small and thode confusing parts hain but actually i thought of writing an ss on sajan and i got this concept in my mind. I need to think about this story slowly because i just got concept but story scenes abhi mere mind main nahin hain but dont worry i will try my level best to make it best and thanks a lot for all your support😃
A big sorry for my mistakes
Edited by mjhtmayursajan - 12 years ago
--unknown-- thumbnail
part 3

Sam leaves from there in anger

Till now I haven't given introduction of gunjan

Gunjan-she is doing her college . She is typical gaon ki ladki. But she is not afraid of anyone. She never lies . She doesn't have any dreams she just want to see her parents happy. She is good in studies . She doesn't watch movies nor interested in such stupid things. She is only daughter of Shashi Bhushan and Shobha Bhushan. Her father is a head master in a school and mother is a housewife. She loves her parents a lot and listens to their each and every word . Her parents never stop her for anything they want her to live life according to her wish

In the night she goes to give her dad milk but was shocked to see her father on the floor

She runs to him

G-bauji aap teek toh hain kya hua aapko

(he doesn't reply)

G-bauji kya hua aapko aankhen kholiye

(she brings the doctor)

Doctor checks and come out

G-doctor kya hua bauji ko woh teek toh hain

Do-unhein heartattack aaya hain unhe abhi isi waqt hospital lejaana padega

(listening to that she and her mother both are shocked)

G-maa bauji ko kuch nahin hoga hum unhein shehar lejayenge

(she doesn't know how to take her dad to city at that time no transport was available and all were sleeping )

(she goes out and is searching for help just then she finds sam wandering in the night for timepass at that moment she felt he might help her )

G-excuseme

(sam does not like to behave like celebrity he just want to enjoy his life fully he doesn't want his fame to spoil his enjoyment so he doesn't listen to any one he does what he wants ,normally we cant expect a hero to roam in the night but sam is different he likes to do such things and if anyone stops also he doesn't care)

S-tum yehaan maine kahaan na tumhare bina bhi main film karloonga mujhe tumhari help ki koi zaroorat nahin hain

(she was crying)

S-kya hua tum ro kyun rahi ho

G-mere bauji ki tabiyet bahut kharaab hain aur unhein abhi isi waqt shehar lejaana padega samaj nahin aarahaan kaise lejao kyat um mere help kar sakte ho

S-don't worry mere car main chalenge kahaan hain tumhare bauji

G-mere ghar main

S-main car leke aata hun

(he brings the car he lifts bauji in his arms and makes him sit in car)

(he drives the car safely and reaches the hospital)

(Sam helps them in joining  bauji in hospital)

(actually sam changed his look so that people cant recognize him as samarjeet singh chadda)

G-thanks aapne bahut bada help kiya agar aap nahin hote toh pata nahin kya hota

S-please thanks mat kahiye it was my duty

G-ab aap jaa sakte hain aapko hamari wajah se bahut takleef hui

S-aapke bauji ko hosh aane ke baad chala jaonga

(he stays there whole night gunjan was taking care of her mom  and sleeps keeping head on her)

(in the morning gunjan gets up and searches for sam but doesn't find him he left )

(after two days bauji was discharged)

(she reaches home and goes to meet sam)

G-kya main samrat shergil se mil sakti hun

Production boy-woh abhi yehaan nahin hain thodi der main aate honge

(she sees they were packing everything)

G-kya hua shooting nahin ho rahi kya

PB-woh madam (he narrates sheenas incident)uske baad heroine shooting chod kar chali gayi aur koi nayi heroine nahin mili isiliye film ruk gayi

(gunjan likes sams attitude the way he helped her and village boy  )

G-hum gaon waalo ki wajah se film ruk gayi kitna nuksaan hua hoga

Pb-bahut nuksaan hua hain par kya kar sakte madam bina heroine ke film kaise hogi

(she waits for sam)

S-tum yehaan

G-usdin bina mile chale gaye isiliye thanks kehne ke liye aayi thi

S-its my pleasure meri wajah se kisi ki jaan bachi yehi mere liye kaafi hain ab kaise hain tumhare dad

G-ab teek hain I am sorry

S-sorry kisliye

G-maine aapse bahut badtameezi se baat ki

S-its ok mujhe bhi aapke bare main bina jaane film ke bare main baat nahin karni chahiye thi waise bhi ab ye film rukh gayi

G-bahut bura lagaa sunkar

S-yeh toh chalta rehta hain par aapse milkar bahut acha lagaa maine aaj tak aaap ke jaisi ladki ko nahin dekha

G-maine bhi aap jaise hero ko nahin dekha mujhe lagaa film waale bahut gamandi hote hain par aapse milkar mujhe pata chala ki main galat thi

S-har profession main gamandi log hote hi hain waise ab main chalta hun mujhe packing bhi karni hain ok bye

G-bye

(gunjan goes home and feels sad he had helped her so much she also wanted to help himbut will her parents accept she doesn't know she says her parents the whole story)

G-bauji hamare gaon waalo ki wajah se film rukh gayi aur mujhe yeh baat acha nahin lag raha aur woh hero bhi bahut acha ladka hain

Bauji-tu kya kehna chahti hain

G-unhone hamari itni madat ki main bhi unki madat karna chahti hun main is film main kaam karna chahti hun par iske liye mujhe aapki izaazat chahiye

Bauji-tujh par mujhe pura barosa hain tu kabhi galti nahin karegi tik hain agar tu yehi chahti hain toh main tujhe nahin rokhoonga

G-thanks bauji

(she goes to sam before he leaves)

S-tum yehaan

G-mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi

S-kaho kya kehna hain

G-main tumhare film main kaam karoongi main nahin chahti ki hamare gaon waalo ki wajah se tum logon ka nuksan ho

S-tum dusro ke liye nahin khud ke liye kaho tum dabaav main aakar ye film karne ke liye maan jao main nahin chahta

G-tumne meri help aur us ladke ki help kyun ki usi tarah main bhi tumhari help kar rahi hun agar tumne mana kiya toh mujhe bahut bura lagega mujhe lagega tum bhi sab heroes ki tarah gamandi ho

S-acha teek hain par uske liye tumhein mujhse dosti karni padegi kya hain na main sirf apne dosto ki hi help leta hoon

(he forwards his hand)

S-friends

G-friends par mujhe acting nahin aata

S-don't worry tumhara yeh friend tumhari help karega aur haan tumhein kaise kaise kapde nahin pehanne padenge

(sam convinces his dad and director for gunjan)

sam unexpectingly asked gunjan but gunjan took it seriously and learned acting from sam gunjan has already performed in school so it made her easy . why sam asked gunjan for the film was because the story they wrote matched gunjan perfectly .

precap – film shooting

--unknown-- thumbnail

sajan ss

link is:

bird in cage os

link is:

mjht mar os

suprise pg 101

link is:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43085064