Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~Shonalicious B'DayToYouSaba<3~ (Page 117)

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Joined: 24 March 2009
Posts: 31081

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
kuch naiROFLwo ser hai tho hum bhi sawa ser hai...u start deci wo udte udte tapak jayenge yaha peROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

koi hai?
Big smileBig smileBig smile


BTW yu at this timeConfused yu dint ve hospital today>:S
arre it was ward duty 2dayBig smileBig smileBig smile
yu want me to goConfusedConfusedConfused


arree i just wanted to knw whether yu ve chutti or not...half dutyy datss coool...now help me in finishing this kameena threadLOL
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Joined: 24 March 2009
Posts: 31081

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g331/SABADMG/NewPicture998.jpg

heyya nehaBig smileBig smileBig smile
WOW shona look soo angelic...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

kuch naiROFLwo ser hai tho hum bhi sawa ser hai...u start deci wo udte udte tapak jayenge yaha peROFL


ROFL i agreee...hum bhi kisi se kaam nahi haiROFL
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g331/SABADMG/NewPicture998.jpg
yu kno smthng ...
shona lookd amazng wid all her costars...
i mean ofcourse no1 beats kashEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but she lookd very cute wid wahi nd infact mayank anand too...
nd wid AB too...remeber dhanno sequenceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
such a gem she isStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

yu kno smthng ...
shona lookd amazng wid all her costars...
i mean ofcourse no1 beats kashEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but she lookd very cute wid wahi nd infact mayank anand too...
nd wid AB too...remeber dhanno sequenceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
such a gem she isStar


I like AB tooEmbarrassedBig smile AB and karan suits wid her more than anyone elseBig smile
-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g331/SABADMG/NewPicture948.jpg
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

koi hai?
Big smileBig smileBig smile


BTW yu at this timeConfused yu dint ve hospital today>:S
arre it was ward duty 2dayBig smileBig smileBig smile
yu want me to goConfusedConfusedConfused


arree i just wanted to knw whether yu ve chutti or not...half dutyy datss coool...now help me in finishing this kameena threadLOL
did yu hear dat charecter dheela yetSleepySleepy
i luv it LOLLOLLOL
sallu is such a nautankiLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
STUNNING Shilpa Anand FC!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 1140   Views: 67920

-Zeeshan- 1140 67920 22 December 2010 at 8:57am by Sunnipwincessx
Shilpa Anand aka RIDDHIMA Fanclub

Author: dhwani_angel   Replies: 3   Views: 5835

dhwani_angel 3 5835 10 July 2009 at 1:44am by _Ananya_
Shilpa Anand FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: beckytower   Replies: 491   Views: 32300

beckytower 491 32300 11 May 2009 at 8:47am by Sonii_Babii
Mayank Anand//Rahul from Dmg//GARDEN

Author: patroclus   Replies: 4   Views: 4529

patroclus 4 4529 01 March 2009 at 2:09am by AshiYuvi4life
~*~ PHOTW #4 - Shilpa Anand ~*~

2 3 4 5

Author: -dramaholic-   Replies: 36   Views: 6973

-dramaholic- 36 6973 17 February 2009 at 12:54am by .JustaDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index