Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DevuDivya

Excellent Post Tanthya DiiπŸ˜ƒ...Kriya!!!!!!!!😍 both Baba n Babu rocked de scene..esp Babu... Baba was luking hot n handsome...😳

But let me add your Kriya Kheer is yummy with all its flavours!!!!πŸ˜›

Thank You, Divs ...Agree PG was very good ...πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Tanthya, wonderfully written as usual...

I was just wondering had it not been for amma's challenge and P threat of K becoming distanced would we see P take the initiative..

Anyways loved it as usual..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanthya, wonderfully written as usual...

I was just wondering had it not been for amma's challenge and P threat of K becoming distanced would we see P take the initiative..

Anyways loved it as usual..

Thankooo Star...

I think P has taken  initiative earlier too , Star ..off hand I remember   that BR scene  when K is in amorous mood and P is not, K gets angry  and P pacifies him..

Thankss again , HunπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

ALways loved ur post and writing on Kriya,ur writing makes them more loveable.Your quotes are amazing.

Thank You very much, Tanu ..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssweety007

Thank you sathya chechi πŸ€— for this unexpected Kriya treat...
Wonderful post as always πŸ˜ƒ

You are welcome, Sweety...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You, Sweet Heart...πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Sathya chechiii...Take a BOWWW...n dis πŸ‘πŸ‘ N DIS TO...πŸ€—

awww...da first sentence is itselfa wonderfulll opening to da post...
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."
And then came your lallantop analysis of the scene...chechi...dis is one of the PROOFS that the Behoodi's can never see you leave this forum...
awww...what should is say...It was just fantasticcc...ammmazinggg...mwaaahable...the way uconvey eah n evrything is just so maazing...n ur comments in purple...wowww...brings smile onto ma face...

n last para..awww...brought tears in ma eyes...
But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge

chechi...why dont u try writing a poem...it wud be a BIGGG HITTT...i bett...

Nechu Beta,

Lubba Lubbalubb U for ur ishweet rabdiwala baat ...am feeling shhho shooo happy πŸ˜ƒ..

Peom aur main North n South pole hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank You, Bacha for ur lub n affection...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

WOW, after a long time πŸ˜Š

But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge

This is some bloody brilliant piece of writing πŸ‘ ⭐️

Thank you, Dhanya πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks tanths
You caught babas little giggle too.
Lubbly...

you ar welcome, Caris ...

I just lubbed tht little giggle ...had to put it in ...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanths  beautifully written as usual !!😊

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.. and I must say  I loved this particular scene as well K and P did an excellent job.. and it was  lovely to see this playful side of prats again !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Wow Tanths...aft a long tym ur post on KriYa...wich is as usual apleasure 2 read...Kodos 2 u 4 such excellent writingπŸ‘
"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."...Lubbed these lines alottt

Aww these lines were soo well written they touched me😭😭 [/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, Eden πŸ˜ƒ