Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

It was a good scene, Azi..i lubbed it and their acting ...πŸ˜ƒ

glad that u liked it aftr a long tym. .n ya,it ws nice. .bt its d breeze bfr d storm
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

WOW!!!...A Kriya post!!! ...Thanks for this gift Tanths πŸ€—

Firstly...the kriya was brilliant...loved that scene ..we saw a different pratigya...I want to see this pratigya more often now...It looks nice and refreshing...unlike the serious mode Pratigya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...The actors did a brilliant job as well...Pooja was brilliant in it...😳😳

Now to your writing as always...superlicious πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...but was laughing imagining kriya calling each ginger candy...sugar plum...honey bun...πŸ˜†

It's entirely my pleasure, Poojie

Exactly, Poojie..show us the different colors of pratigya instead of a kanoon,rules spouting automaton ..Agree both were brilliant..it is always my belief that PG is damn good in light scenes...

had to give a diff flavour na cos PG was in awadhi mode..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you." (WOW---such emotional dilogues 😭)
I loved it---simply awesome Santhya...this is why everyone loves ur posts on the forum!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ 😳
After a very long time, I've seen a thread on Kriya from u---it's sooo nice to read it today!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ U have made my day!! πŸ€—
Always keep up with the lallantop work, it's really appreciating!! πŸ˜‰ ⭐️

Lubbblubbb u million, billion!! ❀️ πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Thank You so very much, Saima πŸ˜ƒ

After a long time, wefinally got a scene where both connected dear ..felt that I was KRIYA and not Krishna and Pooja Gor..

Thank You for encouraging me  ...

lubbbalubbb u countless times πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

woie dii ,imdblowing post loved it it,s a great surprise for me as i can say for all of us love u dii andWhen I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."
 love these  lines

Thank You Mushkiii..

Lubbb  u tooo gurlzzz πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW, after a long time πŸ˜Š

But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge

This is some bloody brilliant piece of writing πŸ‘ ⭐️
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks tanths
You caught babas little giggle too.
Lubbly...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Yo yo yooo...yippee!!!
Thanks Tanths...
Am yet to read the psot..will read n come back...

😊

My Pleasure, Hami😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

OMG... A KriYa treat from Tanths di...

oh wowieee..

Me going to read...

lubbalubb you... & Muuahhhzzz

Lubbalubb you tooo and mhuwaazzz,mhuwaaazzz,muhwaaaz
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Bful.. read..esp with tinge of naughtiness n colorful name callings...wonderful!!!

But btw..y Hami's name? n she thinking naughty???? nah...nah..nah!

just ultafy  ur nah n u will see it is han,han,han !!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu2

wowie post sathi di...wonderul kriya post...pratigya was very cute in this scene...and baba looking good...😳😳

Thank You !1 Diamondwa...πŸ˜ƒ