Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you sathya chechi πŸ€— for this unexpected Kriya treat...
Wonderful post as always πŸ˜ƒ
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Tanths...aft a long tym ur post on KriYa...wich is as usual apleasure 2 read...Kodos 2 u 4 such excellent writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."...Lubbed these lines alottt

But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge
[/QUOTE] Aww these lines were soo well written they touched me😭😭
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

πŸ‘πŸΌwow a great surprise good dear πŸ‘

But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge
😭this made me cry

Thank you, Naaz !!

**Hugs** Aasoon  dry karlo and think about the future when they will emerge stronger
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow kriya pst.what a pleasant surprise sisπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Omg!a kriya post frm u,aftr such a looong tym!its such a pleasant surprise. .me off to read!

It was a good scene, Azi..i lubbed it and their acting ...πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks a lot Sathya,after a long time, u wrote on kriya... Excellent read dear, Guess many more to come here on... Hope they give u enough tht u cannot able to manage them, but I know u make time to fulfill all the challenges brought by Kriya from here on... Be ready Sathya...We all love u so much and u know tht...πŸ€—
anyway Iam preparing myself for tht miserable day, gonna make me cry a lot but not like naninaji for sure...πŸ˜†

You are welcome, babs

After a long time , i really connected with this scene, felt both did a good job ..lets hope so !!

Ofc..I do know that πŸ€—...Lubb u all guys too !!

U r not going to cry like Nainaji 😲😲😲😲...I thought u n Naaz are going to lead the brigad and have even demanded several tankers to be at the ready ..n now u say  u will not cry πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are welcome, babs

After a long time , i really connected with this scene, felt both did a good job ..lets hope so !!

Ofc..I do know that πŸ€—...Lubb u all guys too !!

U r not going to cry like Nainaji 😲...I thought u n Naaz are going to lead the brigad and have even demanded several tankers to be at the ready ..n now u say  u will not cry πŸ˜†

I'll try my best not to cry like nainaji, but ya, u know me... i'll cry for sure... and yup, be ready with tankers...πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

I'll try my best not to cry like nainaji, but ya, u know me... i'll cry for sure... and yup, be ready with tankers...πŸ˜†

Now , My equanimity is restored, Aise Shock math diya kar... not good for my nazook nazook heart...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Sathya chechiii...Take a BOWWW...n dis πŸ‘πŸ‘ N DIS TO...πŸ€—

awww...da first sentence is itselfa wonderfulll opening to da post...
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."
And then came your lallantop analysis of the scene...chechi...dis is one of the PROOFS that the Behoodi's can never see you leave this forum...
awww...what should is say...It was just fantasticcc...ammmazinggg...mwaaahable...the way uconvey eah n evrything is just so maazing...n ur comments in purple...wowww...brings smile onto ma face...

n last para..awww...brought tears in ma eyes...

chechi...why dont u try writing a poem...it wud be a BIGGG HITTT...i bett...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

amazing chechy.. as usual... a pleasant read before the dark days ahead in MKAP land... thank u n once again welcome back chechy...😊

Thank You, Sruthi ..

Let us fortify ourself, Sruthi dear and  hold on to this golden moments and wait for the Sun to shine again on Kriya land...

You are always welcome, Sruthi ..Thank U Lubb..