Pratigya

KRIYA MOMENT - Kheer Kheer Main

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

It is   10 hours to dawn  ** Give or take a few hours ** the guards are on patrol duty and inside the Haveli A still annoyed,confused and clueless Krishna looking quite dashing in yellow shirt pulls out the chair and deigns to honor the chair by sitting on it..   Although his torso is still, his mind wanders restlessly  and agitatedly   ** Perhaps in search of that elusive commodity...Peace !! **  and he is  fidgeting on his chair... when out walks Pratigya  holding the answers to sooth his irritated nerve, like a cool balm to anoint his frayed nerves ...Pratigya approaches Krishna and startles Krishna by suddenly asking " Are You still angry with me  ?"  ** haven't u checked his FB status, it says still angry !! ** ..Krishna just  gives a blank , detached look , which would have made many a Indian totem pole proud and quietly turns away from Pratigya.   Undaunted, swallowing her hurt and gulping down her misery , only intent on rebuilding  and strengthening  the bridge,Pratigya pulls out a chair ,Places the Bowl on the dining chair, sits on the chair ** The chairs are doubly blessed today**  gazes at him , searching for the man who stood by her through thick and thin, who promised to be with  her through all eternity, who fought many a battles for her honor  and sadly finding that  her knight is moving further and further away, pratigya  decides to bring him back from the fugue state ..Placates himself and herself saying "If u will not get angry on me  then on whom will you get angry , but have a look at my peace offering"..Pratigya triumphantly  shows the tantalizing Kheer, looking all white and creamy  beckoning seductively at the gourmet Krishna  ..Krishna takes a peek at the attractively clad Kheer, and with utmost difficulty turns his head away from  the  Fingerlickinglicious ,lip smacking Kheer .. Pratigya assumes a sad and 'Oh I'm a such a poor thing ' look and plaintively tinged with a little teasing  informs Krishna " Do  you know I spent the whole day making this  Kheer "  ** what ?? a 30 mins dish took u a whole day , no wonder u r the IF's  slow processor **  and if u are still angry at me, No worries  ** Cos I know how to bring u to heel πŸ˜‰ ** but at least have the Kheer with a smile " Pratigya in a coaxing tone  " Eat,  My dearest Sugar Plum " , A Petulant Krishna pouts out  " No, Honey Bun, I ain't eating  it, u feed other's "  Ghanti Dadi  is drinking in this scene avidly   perhaps remembering her Rootna-manana session  with her own Rajesh Khanna . A quizzical Pratigya is leaving no stones unturned to pull Krishna from his tantrums and innocently queries," What shan't u eat ?"  ** She thought something else, naughty P, u r getting as bad as Hami ** A straight shooting Krishna clarifies that he meant that he will not eat the Kheer , A playful  Pratigya  impishly wants to  know whether Krishna will really let go of his favorite  Kheer ...Krishna is buckling at this dual temptation, on one hand is his attractive meherau , dressed to kill  while on the other hand is the creamy Kheer, wafting out its   seducing Krishna with its fragrance ..Pratigya  is getting into full on Masti and joshes Krishna  " One never gets angry at  food, C'mon my ginger candy..eat this  " faced with such an onslaught tempting him with promises and promises the stormy look recedes from Krishna, his face lightens and a smile breaks out akin to million suns lighting up a dark sky, gives a little giggle  and praises his dahling for the miraculous way she has brought him out of his sulk ..

The One who loves you will make you Weep
                                                                          - Argentine Proverb

But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌwow a great surprise good dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But can the clouds remain away for long, The dark  clouds races back again to darken the innocent and loving world of Kriya  venomous barbs intending to poison their love is shot  at them, writhing under this attack , Trust and belief becomes the casualty ..The cracks that were cemented over again breaks open, displaying that perhaps their love was built  not on solid ground but on a swamp after all ..The bewildered Swans retire to their corners nursing their hurt, pained at the pain the beloved is causing them, crumbling under the hate filled assailment  and unable to retaliate effectively  while the crack between them widens into a chasm with the foreboding that it will soon be a uncrossable... gorge
😭😭😭😭😭this made me cry
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!a kriya post frm u,aftr such a looong tym!its such a pleasant surprise. .me off to read!
babithaj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sathya,after a long time, u wrote on kriya... Excellent read dear, Guess many more to come here on... Hope they give u enough tht u cannot able to manage them, but I know u make time to fulfill all the challenges brought by Kriya from here on... Be ready Sathya...We all love u so much and u know tht...πŸ€—
anyway Iam preparing myself for tht miserable day, gonna make me cry a lot but not like naninaji for sure...πŸ˜†
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing chechy.. as usual... a pleasant read before the dark days ahead in MKAP land... thank u n once again welcome back chechy...😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WOW!!!...A Kriya post!!! ...Thanks for this gift Tanths πŸ€—

Firstly...the kriya was brilliant...loved that scene ..we saw a different pratigya...I want to see this pratigya more often now...It looks nice and refreshing...unlike the serious mode Pratigya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...The actors did a brilliant job as well...Pooja was brilliant in it...😳😳

Now to your writing as always...superlicious πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...but was laughing imagining kriya calling each ginger candy...sugar plum...honey bun...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you." (WOW---such emotional dilogues 😭)
I loved it---simply awesome Santhya...this is why everyone loves ur posts on the forum!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ 😳
After a very long time, I've seen a thread on Kriya from u---it's sooo nice to read it today!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ U have made my day!! πŸ€—
Always keep up with the lallantop work, it's really appreciating!! πŸ˜‰ ⭐️

Lubbblubbb u million, billion!! ❀️ πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woie dii ,imdblowing post loved it it,s a great surprise for me as i can say for all of us love u dii andWhen I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was  afraid  to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."
 love these  lines
HamiSky thumbnail
Yo yo yooo...yippee!!!
Thanks Tanths...
Am yet to read the psot..will read n come back...

😊
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... A KriYa treat from Tanths di...

oh wowieee..

Me going to read...

lubbalubb you... & Muuahhhzzz