Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

MY1RST FF Dil toh bacha hein [email protected] (Page 64)

Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice precap asha rain romance cv's ne hume assh dikakar chod diya hai par thum achese liko waiting for the part

RINSE Senior Member
RINSE
RINSE

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
nice precap lovd last ff as iam going throug my exams i cant comment on ur ff really superb . valare nannaitundClap
nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
so interesting.Big smile...waiting for the rain romanceDay Dreaming...cont.soonSmile
i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachana_naksh_

Nice precap asha rain romance cv's ne hume assh dikakar chod diya hai par thum achese liko waiting for the part

thank u yaar
i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RINSE

nice precap lovd last ff as iam going throug my exams i cant comment on ur ff really superb . valare nannaitundClap

thank u yaarBig smile
i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

so interesting.Big smile...waiting for the rain romanceDay Dreaming...cont.soonSmile

thank u yaarTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

part 9

Next morning

Akshi came after a shower @ saw natik sleeping like a baby.she went near him @ was  about 2 give his morning kiss,but she got an another  idea,she put her hairs on his face @ started 2 trace it through his face..he felt her hairs which was still wet,a mysterious  smile came 2 their  face,he rolled her @ came  over her,planted a kiss on her forehead @ said "I",akshi again take a turn @ kissed on his both cheeks  @  said " love",natik came over her @ kissed her  lower chin @ slightly whispered with a husky voice "u", she again take a turn but  this time they  fall asdidnt realize that they had already reached the other end of the cot  making them smile  loudly. akshi placed her lips slowly on his lips @ said "so much",with in seconds  they lost in each other eyes.karan came @ stood beside them,but thet didn't realize it,so he jumped in between them @ said ""me 22  love u"".trio smiled @ hugged each other

They started their journey 2 vagamon,in their way the car get break down,they were half km away 4mtheir resort,other vehicles r rare through this road,so they decided 2 wait,karan saw an elephant coming 4m distance,it was an elephant kid with brown hairs ,,he started clapping when the elephant passed infront of him.he asked the elephant 2 stop,but it didn't,he started crying,soon the elephant stopped @ walked 2wards karan,natik take him in his hands,with out any fears,he touched it @ gave fruits.it 4ward its hand @ touched his forehead(blessing).one of the men offered them a special elephant drive 4 them.natik liked this @ he went 2wards akshi while karan  started playing with elephant with his foot ball,elephant showed some acts that it used 2 do at circus,karan enjoyed it @ was smiling madly.

Nt:ak,jaane ka intezam ho gaya

Ak:acha,toh chaliye

They reached near the elephant

Ak: gaadi kaham h natik??

Nt::gaadi nah elephant ride

Ak::kya??ap pagal ho gaya kya,nah nah mein nahi awwongi

Nt::ak,ap  dariye mat,hamare rajastan mein kaise horse ride hote h na teek ussi tarah yaham elephant ride.bahuth maza  ayega akshara,dekhiye karan iske sath khelne b lag gaya h,ap chaliye toh

Ak:nah nah  mujhse nah hoga,hum kissise lift le loonga par ispar nah

Nt::ap na bilkul apne ma par gayi h.teek h apko aan h toh aa varna yahi intezar kar kar kisse lift lekar aram se pahunchana ,hum toh isspar h  jawoonga

It  bent down,they  climbed up,akshi had no other option,so she also  climped up.natik was sitting in between them.he hold both of them strongly  but karan didn't like this @ he freed himself  @ began 2 enjoy with sounds of happiness,he was acting as if he was controlling the ride @ the sweet elephant obeyed what ever he said.natik noticed akshi,her eyes were closed @ was holding him tight

Nt:ak,ap ankhen toh kholiye ,bahuth maza ayega

Ak:nah,mujhe bahuth dar lag rahi h

He wrapped her arms around his stomach

Nt:ab toh kholiye,dekhiye itni si bacha kitna enjoy kar rahe h aur ap,agar ap ankhen nah khole toh mein apko niche gira doongi

She fastly opened her eyes,but hide her face in his back.then slightly looked up @ saw karan enjoying with out any fear,after some time her fear also eased up,she moved her hands 2 his chest @ placed her head on his shoulder,he gave a side kiss  on cheek @ she inturn kissed on his back

Nt::(very loud voice) I love uuu akshara

Ak:;(shocked)nt'. Ye kya h?ap dheere  nah bol sakthe h kya

Nt:(cute face) vo kya h na mein pehlibar hathi par baitkar 

I lv u  bol raha hoon toh socha thoda alag tareeke se batawoon

Ak:ap b na

Karan also imitated natik @ screamed "" lab u 22 mamma & pappa ""

Trio created a romantic atmosphere there @ they enjoyed much @ talked 4 a long time,natik become mischevious @ fulfilled all his wishes 4m akshi by black mailing her @ they atlast  reached the resort.natik  got down 1rst @ then he take karan,he was about 2 take akshi,but before that elephant started 2 walk ,akshi become feared @ started 2 scream natik natik like a baby,karan @ natik couldn't control their smile,karan asked the elephant 2 stopp @ it stopped it in its way.natik take akshi in his hands @ hugged her tightly.he kissed her  forehead 2 assure that he is there,karan said  bye bye 2 elephant unwillingly

They got ready with out wasting time @ went 4 an outing.naksh were amazed by the hill station with a serene atmosphere @ pristine environment.they take a walk through the pine valley which was filled with enchanting tall pine trees wich gave them a beautifull experience especially in this monsoon season.it was a very delightful  2 watch crystal like water drops on pine leaves

Natik take her 2 the famous water fall centre.the valleys offers them a stunning views of the surrounding zig zag hills @ there are large varieties  of flowers, water falls on either side of the road,they stood near the  bathing point

Nt:;ak,yaham safe h,chaliye hum yaham nahayenge

Ak:yaham ,publis mein,ap  bilkul  pagal h

Nt::ak,water fall ke niche nahane ka ek alag  maza h,ayiyena

Ak:mujhe vo maza nah chahiye

Karan got down 4m her hand @ went with natik,they were enjoying,bathing,splashing water,karan got an idea @ he whispered  something in natiks  ear,he also agreed .karan started screaming in a scared  voice @ akshi also got scared @ came  near him @ take him in her hands,natik suddently pulled them under fall

Nt:;hamare hote huwe  ap kaise bach sakthe h??

She smiled @ get in 2 their own world

They were getting late,so  they changed their wet dresses  in the car,now it was akshi s turn,natik naughtily get in 2 the car,she didn't realize this,she was about 2 unpin her saree ,she felt some1 pulling her sarree 4m back,she understood that it was natik

Nt:;ak.ap jaldi change karligiye,hame jaldi nikalna h

Ak:ap yahaam. h tohh mein..kaise'mujhe sharam aati..hh..

Nt:ismein sharam ane  ka kya baat h ap mein apki pati hoon aur ap meri pyaari si biwi

He 4warded his face 2wards her,but she pushed him back

Ak:phir b mein resort mein jaakar change karloongi.ab chaliye

Nt:teek h,par ek din apko mere samne change  karna h padega

Ak:;dhatt'..

They came back.akshi came after a shower  @ make karan sleep he was very tired so he slept soon

Natik take akshi 2 the balcony which directly leads 2 the garden,their hands were crossed @ was standing side by side,their eyes were communicating .it was heavy wind outside due it  her  hair are blowing widely in all direction ,he slowly decreased the small distance between them,suddently the  rain started,she couldn't control herself,natik was about 2 touch her but before that she went under the rain.she widened her arms @ looked upwards @ take small turns @ was enjoying,but natik was still standing at the balcony @ was admiring  akshi

Ak:nt,vaham kyon khadi h,yaham awo na bahith maza ayega

Nt:nah akshara ap beeg jaye mujhe barish ache nah laghthe

She pulled him under rain

Ak: barish ki basha samajhne k koshish  toh kigiye

She again started enjoying,dancing,talking 2 herself,she was lost in her  different world.natik kept looking at he,he wondered how she looks so beuatifull

Natik came 2wards her @ pressed her 2wards him @ plant a kiss on her earlobe

Nt:;ap kaham the akshara?

Nt:kya?ap pagal ho gaya h,mein apke sath h hein

Ak:nahi,mein uss akhara ki baat nah kar raah hoon jo singhanias khanthan  ki bahu h,balki uss akshara ki baat kar rah hoon jisse mein pyaar karthi hoon ,jo mujhe sirf isse outings par milthe hein

Akshi didn't reply

Nt:kaise ap ghar par chup chap rahethe h?sabka khayal rakhthe h.unke chote bade cheez  ka khayal rakhthe h.par kabh ap apni tareek se apni zindangi nah bitaaya,apke b  khwayish honge na''

Ak:(in tears)mere khwayish ye h ki mein apke aur karan k sath der sara vakth bitawoon,jo mujhe ab mil rah h ,isiliye mein ye vakth bekar ki   batoom par  gavana nah chahthi hoon  balki isse apni zindagi ki  yadgaar pal banan chahthi hoon

Nt:mein b

His cute smile transformed in 2 a killer 1,she saw this @ tried 2 walk 4ward but he hold her wrist @ came 2wards  her ,they were face 2 face

He started singing

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara
Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara( he touched her face with his 2 make her feel his breath)
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye(bringinh her closer,then he locked her hands around his neck @ reducing the space between them,she again tried 2 ran but he hold her hand)

Akshi start singing

Aankhon Mein Humko Utharne Do Zara
Baahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara(looking back at him)

Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye(walking 2wards him @ placed her head on his chest)

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara(she moved  her hands 2 his back @ pulled him more closer 2wards her(hugging))

Salvatein Kahin Karwatein Kahin
Phel Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera (he came behind her ,slowly  placed his right  hand across her chest (4m back) @ left hand on her tummy,then he traced her eyes with his right hand,he kisses her on both eyelids assuring her that she was the love of his life)

Nazron Mein Ho Guzar Tha Hua
Khwabon Ka Koi Khafila(both recherished their memories,the milestones in their life flasher through their mind with brought tears in their eyes)

Jismo Ko Ruho Ko Jale Do Zara
Sharmo Haya Ko Machalne Do Zara

(turned her,he raised her face 2wards him @ looked in 2 her eyes with so much of love which no 1 could ever imagine)

Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara(akshi placed his head on his chest as she couldn't meet his eyes as she was feeling very shy,she realized wat she was doing @ tried 2 escape)

Hum' Hum Tum'
Tum' Hum Tum'(he got the hold of her pallu,she understood this @ she herself start walking back wards without turning)

Choolon Badan Magar Iss Tarah
Jaisa Surila Saaz Ho(she wrapped his arms around her stomach,he hold her tightly,she placed her one hand on his arms @ other on his cheeks @ bring him closer 2 her,he adjusted her hairs 2 infront @ unties her blouse lays  @ placed a soft kiss on her back wich make her gently blush.then he kisses on shoulder @ then 1 near her ears making her shiver)

Chupe Tere Zulf Mein
Kholo Ke Raat Azaad Ho(he turned her ,he traced her hands through her hairs @ moved  it 2 back side 2 gentli kissed her on neck wiyh passion)

Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara
Shabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye(she understood his passion wich was shining in his eyes,she placed  her hands above his cheeks @ caressed it thinking she is incomplete with out him,she placed her wet lips on his forehead ,then on his both cheeks)

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara
Bahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye(she came 2 his lips ,but  she stoped her,she felt some1 was draining her strength 4m her,he smiled seeing this,he moved his lips 2wards her,but suddently the rain stopped ,she came back 2 her senses ,she put her fingures on his lips @ nodded 2 say no @ ran 2wards inside

Natik came after a shower @ saw akshi drying her hairs,as  she felt his touch around her stomach she  moved her eyes away 4m him.he knews that she trying 2 overcome her shyness so he didn't tell her anything,he slowly kissed her everywere on her shoulder she turned back @  slowly looked in 2 his eyes @ saw his hairs r  still wet,he splashed water on her face 4m his hair ,then he wiped the water drops 4m her face by kissing on that spots,she stopped him @ started  drying his hairs while their eyes were talking 2 each other.he bent down 2 kiss her lips ,she dropped the towel when his lips met her,she didn't realize this @ remained drying his hairs with her hands

Natik take her in his arms @ lead her 2 the bed @ he completely  possessed her with in time @ she also surrendered 2 her soul mate

pls give longer comments @ do hitt the like button

pls try 2 give longer comments

Edited by ashamol - 28 June 2011 at 1:38am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

star4nakshEdbelabdevakshi19Anamika_nakshshweta31Rachu.m.aastha.kingini_aardra..Komal..nivedha_123-Zaara-._Rasha_Asawari_naksh-Hina-beautiful16meena..-Stutz-Yum_SRpvlaksnahtani88Tafseersaru.gammu4u

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
nice part ashaClap
Cntinue soon...luved trio
Luvd der elephant ride...send them 2 kovalam...want dem romancing  n enjoying with karan der

Edited by beoun - 28 June 2011 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i4ishra

Go to top