Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

MY1RST FF Dil toh bacha hein [email protected] (Page 21)

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
res...

I hope u r posting the nxt part now... so I'm reserving my place...

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

res...

sure di 1rst part is dedicared 2 u,hope i fulfil ur expectations

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g-Stutz-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashamol

res...

Haaa… I'm eagerly waiting to read that… update soon….

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

res...

Haaa' I'm eagerly waiting to read that' update soon'.

ha asha we all waiting yaar for your update percap dekatha he acha hai ab picture tho abhi baki hai na
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
waiting for the part to read nice precap
anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
wow!thekadi n munnar,i have visited dese places,very beautiful places with fab scenic beauty,eagerly w8ing 4 d next part,cont soon...

Edited by anveshasharma - 10 June 2011 at 2:16am
nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

res...

Haaa' I'm eagerly waiting to read that' update soon'.

ha asha we all waiting yaar for your update percap dekatha he acha hai ab picture tho abhi baki hai na
yeah ! ...waiting for their romanceEmbarrassed...plz update soonSmile
i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
        thnks 4 ur supportClap,plss giv ur longer comments,it inspire me 2 write more,do giv your ideas,
     part 6

at night waiter  came @ gave food
ak:nt ap khana khayiye,mein karan ko khilathi hoon
ntBig smile:(holding her hand)ak,aj mujhe apke hath se khana hein
akShocked:kya?nt,mein toh soch rahi thi ki karan ko khudi khana sikhathi hoon,par yaham toh ap hi khudi nahi kha rahi hein phir usko sikhake kya fayada?
ntWink:karan ke ane se pehle tak ap mujhe khilathi thi na,aj mein apke hath se hi khawoonga..Wink
akAngry:nt,zid mat kigiye
ntWink:nahi jab tak ap mujhe nahi khilayenge tab tak mein kuch nahi khawoongaAngry
akAngry:toh teek apko khana hein toh kha varna mat khayiye
she placed karan in sofa @she sat sat there with food,nt was sitting in their bed with a heavy face
ntAngryAngryCry:(2 himself)kisiko mera khayal hi nahi hein...
ak:nt,ap bahuth  ziddi hein,ayiye mein khilathi hoon
within second he came beside her,akshi was taking food 4m plate.naitik @ karan was sitting near her with a open mouth(hwww sweet naDay DreamingDay Dreaming) giving a naughty smile at each other,each was expecting akshi would feed him 1rst.she take a piece @ was about 2 feed karan but naitik 4ward  his mouth @ take it in his mouth
ntBig smile:pehle mujhe
akShocked:nt,ye kya hein ap itna b intezar  nahi kar sakthi
nt:gussa kyon ho rahi ho,dekhiye pehle   apke zindagi mein  kon aya
hein ,mein,isiliye pehle mujhe
ak:ap aur apki baatein
naitik gav a kiss on her hand
then she feed kaarn @ he also copied him,
akshi put next feed on nt s mouth,this time,he thnk her by slightly  bitting her fingures,she was not able 2 take her fingures 4m his mouth as he was holding her hand tightly with his  teeth(pyaarr se )
akOuch:ouch,nt,mere hath chodiye ap kya kar rahe hein
ntBig smile:mein toh  bas apko thnks keh raha tha
ak:isse??
ntWink:haan ab karan yaham toh mein har bar apko kiss karke thnks nahi keh saktha hein na,ismein mujhe koi problem nahi hein phir ap kahengi k ye kya kiya, vo kya kliya
4 shut uping him,she placed a piece in his mouth,he smiled seeing her act
akshi was feeding both of them,each time they gave a big smile at each other as if she was giving more importance 2 him sudently karan rememberd hw naitik used 2 feed akshi,,he take some food in his small hand @feed akshi,she was surprised 2 see this
ak:(kissing karan)dekha nt.isse mera  kitna khayal hein,ap toh ek baar b mujhe nahi khilaya
nt:akhir beta kiski  hein???
ak:sirf batein banana aata hein!!!
karan went 2 play  @akshi 2  wash room,naitik followed her,as soon as thy entered ,he tightly huggd her @ whisperd in her ears
nt:ak,ap keh rahi thi na mein apko khana nahi khilaya,vo kya hein na mein apko kuch meeta dena chathi thi
be4  she could react he tasted her sweetnes in her lips,she dropped her hands around his back @ hitted 2 leave her
nt:(leaving her)isse zyada meeta koi de sakthi hein kya?
akshi ran awy 4m thereBlushingBlushing
akshi was laying with karan in his baby coat @ naitik is waiting 4 her in their bed.akhsi was trying 2 make him sleep but he was noy ready 2 sleep soon as if he knews wat their plan was.naitik was so eager 2 get her in his hands.so he was continuosly telling her 2 come soon with his eyesWinkWink.she smiled at him seeing his impatienceBlushingBlushing.karan didnt leave her even 4 a second,he started crying wenever she tries 2 go.so naitik had 2 sleep alone @ akshi slept with karan in his coat.
next morning nt was searching 4 akshi in his sleep @ he couldnt find her,he opened his eyes @ rememberd that yesterday akshi hd slept with karan.he saw them peacefully sleeping hugging each other,he went @ laid near them ,they felt a soft touch on their forehead @ they opened their eyes @ saw natik kissing them,they become very happy 2  see him near them.akshi placed his head on his left chest @ karan on right ,he ruffled their hair with so much of loveHeart @ was enjoying each others company

they reached thekkaddy,the major boating centre in kerala,nt had specially booked a full house boat 4 them so that no 1 cannt disturb thm.they were able 2 catch a glimpse of no deers ,bison, @ variety of birds,it offerd a soul stirred pleasent experience 4 them,they took a cruise through the waters of periyar lake enjoyong  fascinating flora @ fauna witch was uniquely rich ,wide @varied
akshi was enjoying the green vegetation around them @ karan was smilng @ talking 2 him self seeing the birds @ animals @ was triying 2 spot them.naitik came @ sit beside them
ntBig smile:kaisa laga mera surprise no 1?
karan came @ kissed him on his cheeks  @ then went 2wards window side,nt smiled seeing this
akBig smile:bahuth hi badiya kitna sundar jagah hein na ye aur mausam b kitni pyaari hein
ntWink:iss jagah keliye itni taareef,apne pati dev keliye b kuch kahiye kamse kam is surprise keliye thanks toh kigiye
akBig smile:oh.sorry thnk u so ...much...ab teek hein
ntAngry:kya teek hein???ap karan se kuch sikhiye,dekha nahi kaisa thank kiya mujhe
akBlushing:kya nt??nahi...
ntAngry:ap kitna unromantic hein???
akEmbarrassed:(placing her head on his chest)aur ap kitna romantic hein!!!
nt:bas ek hi tareeka aata hein pyaar dikhane ka .apka na kuch nahi ho saktha
akBlushing:toh ap hi sikha digiye
nt:jab se mili hoon tab se yehi toh khoshish kar rahi hoon.par apko sharmane k  alawa aata h kya,jab dekho tab shatmati rehthi hein
akBig smileBig smile;nt jab ap chid jaate hein na tab ap bahuth cute lagthe hein
ntWinkWink(coming closer) aur b samay h jab mein isse b zyaada cute jagega ...batawoon...
akshi closed her eyes expecting a kiss 4m him,nt under stood this @ brought his face 2wards her cheeks,he was very happy becoz he thought no 1 is there 2 disturb them,but karan was watching all these,he also was 22 smart like them, he waited till naitik came near akshi,he was about 2 kiss her,suddently karan gave a strong kick 2 his tummyOuch.akshi opened her eyes hearing naitiks ouch Ouch[email protected] karan made a stange expressn(::mere mamma par sirf mrea haq hein::)
akshi coudnt control her smileBig smileBig smile @ she laughed loudlyBig smile
akBig smile:dekhliya na nt galath jagah par romantic hone ka natiga.ab beta b react karne kagi hein,ab ap gayi kam se!!!
ntAngry:hasiye hasiye pata nahi apke chakar mein aur kitna mar khane padega
akBlushing:ismein meine kya kiya???
ntLOL:(taking karan)dekha ak,aj kal ye mujhe apke pass b nahi aane deti,apke sath kisi aur ko dekhna ye bardhesh b nahi  kar deti.
akWink:bilkul apki tarah hein na??
nt:toh ap b iske side mein hein,mein jaa rahi hoon
ak:(holding his hands)nt ap gussa mat huwiye i m sorry
nt was still sitting with a cute puppy naughty faceDay DreamingDay Dreaming.she divert  karans attention 2 outside @ quickly gave a kiss on his cheeksBlushing.,his face glowed like a star @ immediately he reciprocated 2 her.
karan again looked at naitikt 2 know wat he is doing @ saw him withdrawing his lips after kissing her,he understood that his mamma  cheated him,he becom angry @ stated 2 throw his hands @ legs at her,she couldnt controll him,natikt take him in his lap @ divert his attention by his talks,soon he slept in his lap,he placed him on bench @ again went near akshi.akshi locked her arms around his hands
ntWink:kya soch rahe hein,
akBig smile:bas yehi soch rahe thi ki ab apka kya hoga?
ntWink:kya hoga matlab?mein b kuch kam nahi hein.(kissing her hand)apka sath  pane kaliye mein kuch b kar saktha hoon.ap toh bas mere pyaar mein kho jaane keliye taaiyar rahiye!!1
akBlushingBlushing:dhattt...
he placed his one hand on her shoulder @ other on her waist @ bring her 2wards him,he blowed her hairs which was on the side of her neck 2 her back side @ put his face there @ slowly unleashed his passion over her.
akBlushingBlushing::(enjoying)nt...yaham...
ntWink:ab mauka mila toh uska fayada b udana chahiye na
after somtime they started their journey 2 munnar

pls pls give ur longer longer comments,pls increse my trps Big smileBig smileBig smile
do press like buttonBig smileBig smileBig smile
(thnk u saru di 4 wonderful idea)

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

krithi29AbbycoolEdbelabshithy--manu--sdhgsameera_nakshRachu.mshweta31anveshasharma..Komal..nivedha_123sush4frndzsoni4eva_Rasha_moonlight08Asawari_naksh_NiShI_-Nasreen-beautiful16sejal719-Hina-pree4ruTafseersaru.g-Stutz-NimbuMirchiYum_SRpvlaksnahtani88-Deepali-

Go to top