Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RINSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOVE  UR FF VWRY MUCH😛. AS ALWAYS IT IS OUTSTANDING. WHENEVER I READ UR FF I WILL COMPLETE LOSE IN THE NAKSHLAND. UR WRITING IS LIKE THAT I WILL BEGAN 2  THINK THAT ITS REALLY HAPPENING IN NAKSH LIFE. AS UR FF AS CUTE AS ANYTHING EVERYDAY I AM EAGERLY WAITING 4 UR FF. WHEN IS UR NEXT FF. I AM EAGELY😳 WAITING 4UR FF...
IN THIS FF I REALLY LYK THE WAY NAITIK AND KARAN WAS CARING AKSHARA.AND I LIKE KARAN'S OVER POSSESSIVENESS 2WARDS😳 AKSHARA. AND I LOVED THE WAY NAITIK ASKING 4 😳JUNIOR AKSHU. I THINK THAT NAITIK'S DREAM COME TRUE WAITING 4 THAT...  😉
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Excellent and Supperb Update Asha
whole Update was nice and beautiul
waiting for next update

thank u so much   i wil update soon
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha_123

nice part asha😃...liked this change in naitik👏😳...so sweet of him😛...loved naksh and karan a lot in this part😉...i wish that soon there will be a junior akshi😉😳...thanks for the pm😃...cont.soon😉

glad u likd it,may our wish wil becme true soon,keep readinp,thnk u
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edbelab

wow ! So cute natik wants a baby girl how adorable n cute 😳 realy wel written asha 👏 can't wait 4 da nxt part plz update soon n thnx 4 da pm 😊 (i hope dat natik wins 😳 )

thx yr,naksh ws always cute thts y v lv thm,
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: RINSE

<font color="#FF33FF">LOVE UR FF VWRY MUCH😛. AS ALWAYS IT IS OUTSTANDING. WHENEVER I READ UR FF I WILL COMPLETE LOSE IN THE NAKSHLAND. UR WRITING IS LIKE THAT </font><font color="#FF33FF">I WILL BEGAN 2 THINK THAT ITS REALLY HAPPENING IN NAKSH LIFE. AS UR FF AS CUTE AS ANYTHING EVERYDAY I AM EAGERLY WAITING 4 UR FF. WHEN IS UR NEXT FF. I AM EAGELY😳 WAITING 4UR FF...
IN THIS FF I REALLY LYK THE WAY NAITIK AND KARAN WAS CARING AKSHARA.AND I LIKE KARAN'S OVER POSSESSIVENESS 2WARDS😳 AKSHARA. AND I LOVED THE WAY NAITIK ASKING 4 😳JUNIOR AKSHU. I THINK THAT NAITIK'S DREAM COME TRUE WAITING 4 THAT... 😉
</font>

1rst of thnk u 4 such a respons,glad 2 knw u lyk    it, wait til sommore parts 2 knw who dream wil cme true
i4ishra thumbnail
thnk u hina@ soni 4 ur coments,glad u liked it,keep reading
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_

Edited!!
What can i say,im speechless,Asha this was AWESOME n MIndblowing!!😛

It was too too good,i loved the fact,that Akshi was ill and Naitik took good care of everything,Karan and Akshara...And akshara ne kyun ye kehdiya..that what ever he wants she will give him..and he wants a child..😳😳😳..hmm..Is Akshara scared on labor or is she scared of having to take care of both karan and the newborn...im so waiting..for naitik to explain to her..and then 😳smp😆 and then pregnancy and karan wanting to know why the mummy's stomoch is huge and why she cant lift him as much...haayyy...this part was really good..had both importance of Husband and Father..enjoyed it a lot..plz continue!!😉

thxs yaar..vo pregnancy vaala scens mein zaroor includ karoong if   she agree..hp u lik th nxt part als   glad u likd th themdd
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

hey aasha...
its awesome n sweet part...
karan was so cute while sleeping on naitik n then realizing akshi's fever...
n I liked the way naitik took care of karan...
entirely sweet part... good one... good description... 👏
thanks for the pm n continue soon... 😃

glad u liked th part di, hapy 2 knw u liked th abov scen
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
asha enjoyed reading this part cute one 
thanks 4 d pm
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part asha.continue soon.pls continue rnbj also.im missing it.