Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow asha...im speechless molu.ab longer comment kaise de du?i will try 2 give a longer comment.the first part,that is feeding part was too beautiful nd too natural.luvd the trio.cute family,vry vry happy family.karan tho bacha hai,muje laga naitik karan se bhi chota bacha hai.kithni naughty hai yaar wo.bechari akshi.dono naughty naughty baap-bete ke beech phas gayi.whole part i imagined nd truely enjoyed it.jab karan ne naitik k tummy par kick ki na,mein tho hus huske rone lag gayi.kithna pyara moment tha wo.i thought im seeing those through my eyes.naksh's romance k bare mein kya bathau,main tho humesha naksh dreamland mein pahuch jaathi hoon.thanks 2 u asha.aaj bhi aisa hi hua.there is a magic in ur ffs.wo hamesha muje ek alag hi duniya mein le jaati hai.eagerly w8ing 4 cute family's munnar trip.cont soon.thanks 4 d pm.
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww awesome part just loved it so much I was so in to the story and actually felt I was there my self heheheh cute cute part plz write more soon I can't wait and I love to read this ff and thnx so much for the long part love to read long parts in ffs lol so thnx for that and for the pm ur the best and so is ur ff :) I loved the romance and how there was so much love every where just awesome 😳 Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...simply fantastic... πŸ‘ There are no words to describe how beautifully you write... πŸ‘πŸΌ I 
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni4eva

awsome part loved it

sooo romantic plzz update soon

thnk uuu so much  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

Awww awesome part just loved it so much I was so in to the story and actually felt I was there my self heheheh cute cute part plz write more soon I can't wait and I love to read this ff and thnx so much for the long part love to read long parts in ffs lol so thnx for that and for the pm ur the best and so is ur ff :) I loved the romance and how there was so much love every where just awesome 😳

ur comments r always inspiring meee  22222222 write more
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Wow asha...im speechless molu.ab longer comment kaise de du?i will try 2 give a longer comment.the first part,that is feeding part was too beautiful nd too natural.luvd the trio.cute family,vry vry happy family.karan tho bacha hai,muje laga naitik karan se bhi chota bacha hai.kithni naughty hai yaar wo.bechari akshi.dono naughty naughty baap-bete ke beech phas gayi.whole part i imagined nd truely enjoyed it.jab karan ne naitik k tummy par kick ki na,mein tho hus huske rone lag gayi.kithna pyara moment tha wo.i thought im seeing those through my eyes.naksh's romance k bare mein kya bathau,main tho humesha naksh dreamland mein pahuch jaathi hoon.thanks 2 u asha.aaj bhi aisa hi hua.there is a magic in ur ffs.wo hamesha muje ek alag hi duniya mein le jaati hai.eagerly w8ing 4 cute family's munnar trip.cont soon.thanks 4 d pm.

istapettenn arinjathil santhoshum,iniyum nannakkan shramikkanm
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: anveshasharma

don't know where to start ur praise from,no need of saying it wow! again as u know dat it really means more dan wow!for me,having no words dear.dis part is just like muahhh,i luved it.luved d stubborness of naitik to get fed from akshara's hand n his way of thanking her.d cute activities of karan can't stop me from smiling n saying to myself 'so sweet'.d washroom scene was just mindblowing n naitik's eagerness to get akshara in his hands is just unexpressable.d bonding between 3 of dem is just very very beautiful.karan's insecurity regarding her mama is mindblowing.enjoyed each n every line of ur ff asha,hope u understood from d size of my comment.cont soon sweety n thanx 4 d pm...

karan ko pasand aayi,thnk u so mucg 4 that @ very very thnkd 4 such a long comments
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi755

really loved it so nice thanks for the pm

thnksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ will update soon with romance @ naughtiness
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvlaks

asha   its  awesome ...full   of   romance...and  enjoyed   the   family...jaise   baap   vaise   bete...bechari  akshi   ki   halat...valare  nannayittunde...than  nalloru  ezhuthukaari  aakum..nokkikko...continue    soon

nandiii        chechi...  ezhuthukkari????
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

loved ur part asha..

it was great.!!!

continue soon..

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈ glad 2 knw u liked it