Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
        thnks 4 ur support๐Ÿ‘,plss giv ur longer comments,it inspire me 2 write more,do giv your ideas,
     part 6

at night waiter  came @ gave food
ak:nt ap khana khayiye,mein karan ko khilathi hoon
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ:(holding her hand)ak,aj mujhe apke hath se khana hein
ak๐Ÿ˜ฒ:kya?nt,mein toh soch rahi thi ki karan ko khudi khana sikhathi hoon,par yaham toh ap hi khudi nahi kha rahi hein phir usko sikhake kya fayada?
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:karan ke ane se pehle tak ap mujhe khilathi thi na,aj mein apke hath se hi khawoonga..๐Ÿ˜‰
ak๐Ÿ˜ก:nt,zid mat kigiye
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:nahi jab tak ap mujhe nahi khilayenge tab tak mein kuch nahi khawoonga๐Ÿ˜ก
ak๐Ÿ˜ก:toh teek apko khana hein toh kha varna mat khayiye
she placed karan in sofa @she sat sat there with food,nt was sitting in their bed with a heavy face
nt๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ:(2 himself)kisiko mera khayal hi nahi hein...
ak:nt,ap bahuth  ziddi hein,ayiye mein khilathi hoon
within second he came beside her,akshi was taking food 4m plate.naitik @ karan was sitting near her with a open mouth(hwww sweet na๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) giving a naughty smile at each other,each was expecting akshi would feed him 1rst.she take a piece @ was about 2 feed karan but naitik 4ward  his mouth @ take it in his mouth
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ:pehle mujhe
ak๐Ÿ˜ฒ:nt,ye kya hein ap itna b intezar  nahi kar sakthi
nt:gussa kyon ho rahi ho,dekhiye pehle   apke zindagi mein  kon aya
hein ,mein,isiliye pehle mujhe
ak:ap aur apki baatein
naitik gav a kiss on her hand
then she feed kaarn @ he also copied him,
akshi put next feed on nt s mouth,this time,he thnk her by slightly  bitting her fingures,she was not able 2 take her fingures 4m his mouth as he was holding her hand tightly with his  teeth(pyaarr se )
ak:ouch,nt,mere hath chodiye ap kya kar rahe hein
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ:mein toh  bas apko thnks keh raha tha
ak:isse??
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:haan ab karan yaham toh mein har bar apko kiss karke thnks nahi keh saktha hein na,ismein mujhe koi problem nahi hein phir ap kahengi k ye kya kiya, vo kya kliya
4 shut uping him,she placed a piece in his mouth,he smiled seeing her act
akshi was feeding both of them,each time they gave a big smile at each other as if she was giving more importance 2 him sudently karan rememberd hw naitik used 2 feed akshi,,he take some food in his small hand @feed akshi,she was surprised 2 see this
ak:(kissing karan)dekha nt.isse mera  kitna khayal hein,ap toh ek baar b mujhe nahi khilaya
nt:akhir beta kiski  hein???
ak:sirf batein banana aata hein!!!
karan went 2 play  @akshi 2  wash room,naitik followed her,as soon as thy entered ,he tightly huggd her @ whisperd in her ears
nt:ak,ap keh rahi thi na mein apko khana nahi khilaya,vo kya hein na mein apko kuch meeta dena chathi thi
be4  she could react he tasted her sweetnes in her lips,she dropped her hands around his back @ hitted 2 leave her
nt:(leaving her)isse zyada meeta koi de sakthi hein kya?
akshi ran awy 4m thereโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
akshi was laying with karan in his baby coat @ naitik is waiting 4 her in their bed.akhsi was trying 2 make him sleep but he was noy ready 2 sleep soon as if he knews wat their plan was.naitik was so eager 2 get her in his hands.so he was continuosly telling her 2 come soon with his eyes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.she smiled at him seeing his impatienceโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ.karan didnt leave her even 4 a second,he started crying wenever she tries 2 go.so naitik had 2 sleep alone @ akshi slept with karan in his coat.
next morning nt was searching 4 akshi in his sleep @ he couldnt find her,he opened his eyes @ rememberd that yesterday akshi hd slept with karan.he saw them peacefully sleeping hugging each other,he went @ laid near them ,they felt a soft touch on their forehead @ they opened their eyes @ saw natik kissing them,they become very happy 2  see him near them.akshi placed his head on his left chest @ karan on right ,he ruffled their hair with so much of loveโค๏ธ @ was enjoying each others company

they reached thekkaddy,the major boating centre in kerala,nt had specially booked a full house boat 4 them so that no 1 cannt disturb thm.they were able 2 catch a glimpse of no deers ,bison, @ variety of birds,it offerd a soul stirred pleasent experience 4 them,they took a cruise through the waters of periyar lake enjoyong  fascinating flora @ fauna witch was uniquely rich ,wide @varied
akshi was enjoying the green vegetation around them @ karan was smilng @ talking 2 him self seeing the birds @ animals @ was triying 2 spot them.naitik came @ sit beside them
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ:kaisa laga mera surprise no 1?
karan came @ kissed him on his cheeks  @ then went 2wards window side,nt smiled seeing this
ak๐Ÿ˜ƒ:bahuth hi badiya kitna sundar jagah hein na ye aur mausam b kitni pyaari hein
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:iss jagah keliye itni taareef,apne pati dev keliye b kuch kahiye kamse kam is surprise keliye thanks toh kigiye
ak๐Ÿ˜ƒ:oh.sorry thnk u so ...much...ab teek hein
nt๐Ÿ˜ก:kya teek hein???ap karan se kuch sikhiye,dekha nahi kaisa thank kiya mujhe
akโ˜บ๏ธ:kya nt??nahi...
nt๐Ÿ˜ก:ap kitna unromantic hein???
ak๐Ÿ˜ณ:(placing her head on his chest)aur ap kitna romantic hein!!!
nt:bas ek hi tareeka aata hein pyaar dikhane ka .apka na kuch nahi ho saktha
akโ˜บ๏ธ:toh ap hi sikha digiye
nt:jab se mili hoon tab se yehi toh khoshish kar rahi hoon.par apko sharmane k  alawa aata h kya,jab dekho tab shatmati rehthi hein
ak๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ;nt jab ap chid jaate hein na tab ap bahuth cute lagthe hein
nt๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰(coming closer) aur b samay h jab mein isse b zyaada cute jagega ...batawoon...
akshi closed her eyes expecting a kiss 4m him,nt under stood this @ brought his face 2wards her cheeks,he was very happy becoz he thought no 1 is there 2 disturb them,but karan was watching all these,he also was 22 smart like them, he waited till naitik came near akshi,he was about 2 kiss her,suddently karan gave a strong kick 2 his tummy.akshi opened her eyes hearing naitiks ouch sound@ karan made a stange expressn(::mere mamma par sirf mrea haq hein::)
akshi coudnt control her smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @ she laughed loudly๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ak๐Ÿ˜ƒ:dekhliya na nt galath jagah par romantic hone ka natiga.ab beta b react karne kagi hein,ab ap gayi kam se!!!
nt๐Ÿ˜ก:hasiye hasiye pata nahi apke chakar mein aur kitna mar khane padega
akโ˜บ๏ธ:ismein meine kya kiya???
nt๐Ÿ˜†:(taking karan)dekha ak,aj kal ye mujhe apke pass b nahi aane deti,apke sath kisi aur ko dekhna ye bardhesh b nahi  kar deti.
ak๐Ÿ˜‰:bilkul apki tarah hein na??
nt:toh ap b iske side mein hein,mein jaa rahi hoon
ak:(holding his hands)nt ap gussa mat huwiye i m sorry
nt was still sitting with a cute puppy naughty face๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.she divert  karans attention 2 outside @ quickly gave a kiss on his cheeksโ˜บ๏ธ.,his face glowed like a star @ immediately he reciprocated 2 her.
karan again looked at naitikt 2 know wat he is doing @ saw him withdrawing his lips after kissing her,he understood that his mamma  cheated him,he becom angry @ stated 2 throw his hands @ legs at her,she couldnt controll him,natikt take him in his lap @ divert his attention by his talks,soon he slept in his lap,he placed him on bench @ again went near akshi.akshi locked her arms around his hands
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:kya soch rahe hein,
ak๐Ÿ˜ƒ:bas yehi soch rahe thi ki ab apka kya hoga?
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:kya hoga matlab?mein b kuch kam nahi hein.(kissing her hand)apka sath  pane kaliye mein kuch b kar saktha hoon.ap toh bas mere pyaar mein kho jaane keliye taaiyar rahiye!!1
akโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ:dhattt...
he placed his one hand on her shoulder @ other on her waist @ bring her 2wards him,he blowed her hairs which was on the side of her neck 2 her back side @ put his face there @ slowly unleashed his passion over her.
akโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ::(enjoying)nt...yaham...
nt๐Ÿ˜‰:ab mauka mila toh uska fayada b udana chahiye na
after somtime they started their journey 2 munnar

pls pls give ur longer longer comments,pls increse my trps ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
do press like button๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(thnk u saru di 4 wonderful idea)
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't know where to start ur praise from,no need of saying it wow! again as u know dat it really means more dan wow!for me,having no words dear.dis part is just like muahhh,i luved it.luved d stubborness of naitik to get fed from akshara's hand n his way of thanking her.d cute activities of karan can't stop me from smiling n saying to myself 'so sweet'.d washroom scene was just mindblowing n naitik's eagerness to get akshara in his hands is just unexpressable.d bonding between 3 of dem is just very very beautiful.karan's insecurity regarding her mama is mindblowing.enjoyed each n every line of ur ff asha,hope u understood from d size of my comment.cont soon sweety n thanx 4 d pm...

Edited by anveshasharma - 12 years ago
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really loved it so nice thanks for the pm
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aashaaa... awesome awesome awesome part... so cutee... sweett... n romantic... wowww... I loved it so much... thanku so much for including my requirement too... I can that imagine it clearly... It is more than my expectation... I thought u would be doing a small paragraph on that... but thanku so much for wrting a half part on feeding... I liked it so much... karan naitik akshi... all r so sweet n cute... loved three of them... n these 2 naughty boys r so mischievous with akshara... please continue soonn... I heard in kerala there will be boat houses... It will be good if they spend 1 or 2 days in boat house...
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res!
-EDITED-
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i hope this wud happen... wow... ๐Ÿ˜
i mean sooo simple.. yet sooo romantic... soo nice.. sooo passionate!
i loved the part thoroughly...
plz cont soon
thanx for the pm!
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wow...asha..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...no words to describe it๐Ÿ˜Š...love their cute family๐Ÿ˜›...its so romantic.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...karan and naitik are too naughty.๐Ÿ˜†...both love akshi very much..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.nice part๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰...thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ...cont.soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by nivedha_123 - 12 years ago
Edbelab thumbnail
*sighs* wt a gr8 part yar ur ff is so awsum cute n adorable ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i luv it yar ! it is ur bst FF ๐Ÿ˜Š specialy Karan is so cute n then NAKSH romanceโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜                                                                     aftr cing da new promo i was realy disappointed but ur FF gave me some hope to handle the future track! thnks alot 4 the pm n do update soon                                                                            
Edited by Edbelab - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ bechari akshara baap bete ke beech phas gayi hai๐Ÿ˜† now waiting to c tere romance in munnar ๐Ÿ˜ณ hope is baar karan apni mom dad ko disturb na kare ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† thanks for the pm cont soon...๐Ÿ˜›
meena.. thumbnail
i hope this wud happen... wow... ๐Ÿ˜
its so romantic.๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved it
karan and naitik are too naughty.๐Ÿ˜†
nice and awesome part
plz continue
thanx for pm
-Nasreen- thumbnail
wow asha nice part wow ya karan kitna jelous hotha hai yaar bechara naithik