Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys pls giv ur longer comments @ do pm me ur ideas @ suggestions @ also thos things wich u would like 2 see in my ff

Part 5

Next morning akshi opened her eyes,4 a second the events of last night came in 2 her mind making her blush.she saw naitik sleeping next 2 her by tightly hugging her,his hands were around her waist @ face  near her head.she came after a shower @ saw naitik still  sleeping with a cute smile in his cute face.she opened the curtains @sat next 2 him.she was about 2 kiss on his cheeks 2 wake up him,suddently tooj a turn @ the kiss landed on his lips,he moved his hands 2 her waist @ pulled her in 2 the bed @ goy involved in the kiss,akshi somhow gotup 4m the bed @ started hitting him with pillows

Nt:kyon jagah achi nahi lagi kya?.

Ak:nt,ap bi na sone ki natak kar raha tha

Nt:mein?mein toh apni morning kiss ka intezar kar raha tha

Ak:dhat.. ab ap chodiye mein karan ko lekar aati hoon

She placed karan near naitik @ she herself laid near them,naitik was lying between them, karan slowly moved over naitik @ started playing with him,then he noticed his  mamma,he slightly moved 4ward  @ kissed on her cheeks by saying " lab u mamma",akshi was overwhelmed with this childish act,she also kissed him by saying "lab u 2 munna".naitik was watching all these @ was feeling jealous

Nt: are mujhe bi koi kiss digiye ap donom apas mein kiss karthe jaa rahe ho

Akshi heard this @ she kissed on his one cheek @ karan on other cheek.he also reciprocated 2 both but 1 extra 2 akshi

Nt:munna,tum mamma se zyada pyaar karthe ho ya papa se

After little thinking

Ka:papa se,lab u papa

He  again kissed him on his cheeks

Nt:dekha akshara

Ak:haan?

Nt:apko bura nahi laga

Ak:nahi,balki mein toh bahuth khush hoon

Nt:matlab?

Ak:nt,karan apko zyaada pyaar karthein hein ,ap mujhe zyaada pyaar karthe hein aur mein apne munna ko zyaada pyaar karthein hein,ab toh sab balance ho gaya na

Nt:matlab ap zyada pyaar karan se karthi hein

AkLtaking karan in her lap)vaise nt,mere pass do do munna hein meine bataya nahi ki vo munna kon hein

Nt;sat up @ hold her hand @ moved close 2 her,before he could kiss her,karan ran 2 his lap

Nt:wat a timing??toh mein nahakar aata hoon,aj karan bi mere sath nahayenge,hein na?

Karan nodded

Akshi filled bath tub with water @ she put karan in it @ placed his favorite toys in it.naitik came wearing a towel.she went 2 take towel.by this time karan @ naitik planned something.as soon as she stepped in,they  began 2 splash water on her using handshower 4m either side.she shouted 2 stopp but they didn't @ her saree completely turned wet.after somtime karan stopped it @ started 2 play with his toys,but natik continued his mischevious.she angrily went 2wards him @ inturn she splashed water on naitik.karan called him 2 play so he also entered in 2 the tub 2 started playing with him like a baby,naitik talked 2 him in a babyish voice @ akshi was enjoying these,naitik noticed this

Nt:ak,ap bi ayiye bohuth maza ayega

Ak:nahi nahi ap log mujhe bahuth tang karthe hein,mein  nahi awoonga  

Nt:teek hein,bas ap is pipe on kigiye(naughtily)

Then he put some soap water on her way @ again  started playing  with him.akshi didn't saw this  @ she slipped @ fall on naitiks lap

Nt:kya baat hein akshara,mere godh mein baitna apko itna acha laghtha hein

Ak:nt,ap ne toh mujhe gira diya,agar mujhe kuch ho jaata toh?

Nt:(holding her tightly)mere hote huwe apko kuch nahi hoga,(tickling her)hamare sath bi kheliye

Akshi smiled seeing this,karan also becom happy 2 see his mamma @started screaming "mamma" "mamma".trios played 4 hours .nt went under shower akshi take karan 4m tub,he started crying becoz he wants 2 play more.so she allowed her 2 play @ went 2wards naitik

Naitik pulled her under shower

Nt:ak,ap abi tak bataya nahi ki vo munna kon hein.mein ya karan?

Ak:zarroor batawoongi lekin abi nahi baad mein

Nt:ap na ak,mujhe bahuth intezar karwathi hein,pls bataoo na

Ak:nahi..ap nahaligiye mein karan ke pass jaati hoon

Nt"ap kaham jaa rahi hein aj hum sath mein nahayenge

Ak:iski koi zarroorat nahi hein kyonki mein already naha chuki hoon

Nt:koi baat nahi mere sath ek aur baar naha lena

Naitik turn on the shower @water began 2 fall on them.akshi understood wat he is aiming @tries 2 leave but he holds her hand @started singing

yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
dekho na dekho na dekho na dekho na
phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam
phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam
haa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada
kuchh toh baraste hue keh raha
samjho na samjho na samjho na samjho na
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan
dekho na dekho na dekho na dekho na
He reduced the space between them 2 zero@ passionately felt the presence of her,he sart caressing her arms with his fingures @with other hand he removed th her hairs 2 oneside.he turned her 2 face him,he slowely moved his hands that was on her tummy 2 her back,inturn akshi caressed his cheeks with deep lov.they start taking small steps,wile naitik was admiring her beauty,akshi turned red due with shy @ embaressment @her heart sart racing

He felt @ kissed her forhead with all his lov.naitik noticed water was falling through her lips adding more beauty 2 it,he couldn't resist himself,he wants 2 kiss her,soon his lips touched hers @ both immersed in 2 a kiss,both don't want 2 brek 4m it,soon it becom a passionate one

Aftersomtime they came back 2 their senses by hearing karans sound 4m tub,akshi pushed him away.touched her lips with her hands,madly blushed @ smiled looking at natik @ ran away 4m there

She went 2wards karan @start 2 bath him,,healso didn't leave a single chance 2 disturb her

Naitik already decided  tat they will not go 4 any outing 2day becoz he wants 2 spend time with his wife @ son.after such along time these 3 enjoyed eachothers company @ they talked 4 a long time,in between karan was also saying something but no one could understood it

do pess the like button

@ giv ur longer longer comments
Edited by ashamol - 12 years ago
hii asha.. welcome to the forum first of all..

so sorry im really late.. but i was really busy from last few weeks..

btw i read all the parts in one go.. it is amazing.. seriously.. i loved it thouroughly..

i'l be a bit inconsistent on the forum.. coz im really busy with my studies.. so please bear with my late latifi.. :P
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

hii asha.. welcome to the forum first of all..

so sorry im really late.. but i was really busy from last few weeks..

btw i read all the parts in one go.. it is amazing.. seriously.. i loved it thouroughly..

i'l be a bit inconsistent on the forum.. coz im really busy with my studies.. so please bear with my late latifi.. :P

its ok dear take ur time @ read 2 comment wen u hav timeπŸ˜ƒ
Wow...simply fantastic... πŸ‘ There are no words to describe how beautifully you write... πŸ‘πŸΌ I always wait for your update...cause I know it wl b better and more romantic than the previous one... 😳 I was in nakshland after reading... 😍 so it took me long time to edit my comment... πŸ˜† I absolutely adore karan in ur ff...he is so cute... 😍 just like his parents... 😳 now toh he has started speaking kahin naksh ke romance ki pol na khol de apne dadi ke samne. Naksh romance is always mindblowing... 😳 with each passing day naitik is becoming very naughty...he can't keep his hands off akshara... ❀️ khule aam karan ke samne romance chal raha hai...😳Waise I also want to know akshi kis munna se zyada pyaar karti hai...apnewale ya G3 wale... 😳 πŸ˜† For me naksh romance is like more the merrier...so bring it on. Thanks for the PM and desperately waiting for your next update... πŸ˜† Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aasha after readin ur ff we becum speechless sweety,,,,how 2 give long comments😊😊u write so nicely,,such a deep romance😍😍...i was so mch waitin fr ur nxt part n i is obviously gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘...do continue soon...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: .aastha.

aasha after readin ur ff we becum speechless sweety,,,,how 2 give long comments😊😊u write so nicely,,such a deep romance😍😍...i was so mch waitin fr ur nxt part n i is obviously gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘...do continue soon...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

so nice 2 hear tnk u so much will update soon
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aasha... really ur ff is soo awesome, cute and romantic... I dont know how to describe in words... I love the way naitik deals with akshi n karan... the character sketches of akshara n naitik didn't change in ur ff... they r the same akshara n naitik of yrkkh... I loved it... It has the same naughtyness of naitik n same shyness of akshara... n chota munna is tooo cutee n naughty just like his father... loved three of them in ur ff n also ur ff... I would like to see akshi feeding food for both karan n natik in nxt part... do update soon dear...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aasha after reading tis u expect me to give long comments i'm just β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ karan ke saamne hi sab kuch thoda bada ho jaayega toh prob ho jaayegi...πŸ˜† but luved trio combinationπŸ‘πŸΌ
now i'm desperately waiting for naksh scene in yrkkh also...😳
once again awesome update cont soon dr...πŸ˜›
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ahsa   fantastic   molu..πŸ‘  valare   gambheeram  aayittundu...kto πŸ‘πŸΌ itni  ache  se  naksh  ko  present  kiya   hai  na  ...nothing   to  say   more..enjoyed  each  and  every  bit  and   waiting   for  the  next  part...come   soon
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part asha loved it ur ff is superub cont soon nd thanks for ur pm