Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edbelab thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear ! Ur ff is awsum ๐Ÿ‘ specialy Naksh romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ plz continue soon...can u plz pm me wen u update the nxt part ?
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nyc part aasha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,,,loved itโค๏ธ
contiue soon n plz let gayatri give 2 go them fr a trip...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a big hai 2 all!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  i think u al r disturbed with th previous boring episodes.i wish u get a better relief after reading this
part 3

ak:mein sabko batakar aati hoon
naitik hold her hand @pulled her to bed
nt:akshara, sab nahi ab mein important hoon
both smiled ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒhe take hand @ kissed on it @ said
"akshara,thnks 4 coming in my life thnks 4lovng me@ thnks 4 giving karan,iam very happy 4 karan
akโ˜บ๏ธ :(placing her head on his chest)naitik mein chahthi thi ki agar ladka huwa na bilkul apki tarah hona chahiye,vaise hi huwa na?
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ:kyon
akโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ  ::kyonki ap bahuth sweeet... hein,
she kissed on his hands.
nt๐Ÿ˜Š: acha ak meri bi ek wish hein ap puri karenge???
ak:zaroor,batayiye kya chahiye apko?
nt:mujhe bi...apki tarah...ek  cute baby girl...chahiye
ak:(hitting him):nt...
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ:apne promise kiya tha!!!
ak โ˜บ๏ธ:nt,karan itna chota hein ab ek aur...mein kaise donom ko samaloon...ap toh office mein busy rahethe hein.
nt:ak,mein konsa abi deliver karne ki baat kar raha hoon.mein toh apni wish bata raha tha.ap toh dhoor ki soch rahe hein
ak;ab mein jaoon
nt๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ:nahi...
he noticed that karan is still sleeping,so he swiched off the bed lamp @ pulled ak more close to hlm.he moved over to her.this time akshi also gave in becauz she was very happy.he removed the strands of hair that fell on her face,she shyingly put her hands around his neckโ˜บ๏ธ.nairik was continuosly looking in 2 her eyes with so much of love @ passion.akshi lowered her gaze.naitik understood this lifted her face up๐Ÿ˜ƒ.she started ruffling his hair up @ down
ak:ap... ise kyon dekh rahe hein!!!
nt โค๏ธ:bas,yahi soch raha tha ki koi itni khubsoorat kaise ho sakthe hein!!
ak โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ:dhattt...
he slowly moved his face 2wards her face,seeing this akshi tightened her grip around her neck.he started rubbing his face through her throat @ neckโค๏ธโค๏ธ.she was not able 2 controll her emotions โ˜บ๏ธ.then he slowly turned her,nw her back is facing him,he untied the lays of her blouse @ started kissing her back ,then 2 shoulder,then 2 her both hands...he was not able 2 controll himself @ he goes on kissing her whereever he touches...and they get in to the wotld of their own...โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

evening time,every body is sitting the hall having their tea,natik  told every one that he had planned  a trip @ they will go 4 a 2 weeks trip 2 kerala.ga3 was shocked 2 hear this @ as usual she said that it was not good 2 go 4 a trip with karan becz he is 222 small @ asked him 2 cancel their trip.akshi s face turned down @  she went 4m there.nt told every1 that they wil surely go 4 a trip becz he thinks that he want a little change karan would 2 enjoy.ga3 couldnt resist more @ every1 agreed helplessly.
nt went upstairs @ he understood that she was sad.he sat nxt 2 her
nt:ak,agar ap ise baite rahe toh packing kaon karenge hum kal subah hi nikal rahe hein
aak:๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(turning happily)sach  sab man gaye..
n:kaise nahi manenge? mein apni biwi keliye kuch bi kar sakthi hoon.apki tarah nahi hein
ak:(hugging him)acha toh mein apne pati keliye kuch nahi karthi hoon
n: sach kahoon toh ...nahiii...
ak:kya?toh batayiye apko kya chahiye, aj mein apki saari wish puri karoongi
nt:ap hi guss kigiye
ak:hm...garam garam halwa
nt:kyaaa!!!!!!!!nahi kuch aur
ak:haan ...  pastha
nt:bilkul nahi, thoda pyyaarr se sochiyena..
ak:nt..,ap bi na abi nahi.. baad mein..
nt:๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šplsss...mereliye... sirf ekkk...
ak kissed on his lips...โค๏ธ
karan was watching all this.he started smiling seeing akshi kissing naitik.suddently they broke 4m eachother.nt take karan @ make tickling in her stomach.he began 2 smile even louder
nt:dekha akshara ye hamare baatein sunkar kaise has raha hein..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
ak:nt...ab mein packing karthi hoon

precap::grand welcom 4 naksh @ naksh lov blossom in kerala โค๏ธโค๏ธ

sorry 4 mistakes pls giv longer comments @@ hit th like button if u liked it

Edited by ashamol - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
resd!

-EDITED-
wowww๐Ÿ˜

huray!!!!! wat a beautiful part asha!!! wow... loved it... i simply simply simply loved it... words cant describe this part... im๐Ÿ˜ณ i mean wow...
thanx for the naksh treat...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

plz continue soon... i wish i can read the next part on monday! im goin after that for a week๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanx for the pm!

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

resd!

-EDITED-
wowww๐Ÿ˜

huray!!!!! wat a beautiful part asha!!! wow... loved it... i simply simply simply loved it... words cant describe this part... im๐Ÿ˜ณ i mean wow...
thanx for the naksh treat...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

plz continue soon... i wish i can read the next part on monday! im goin after that for a week๐Ÿ˜ญ

thanx for the pm!

thx stuti i will try 2 update it on mondaywer r u going
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Asha..too good yaar... ๐Ÿ‘  i just visualized all the lovely scene...n Naksh's romance made me blush so much... โ˜บ๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ wow yaar sochkar hi kitna maza aa raha hai..
thanx for this part..this week was so bakwas reading this made my day...hehehehe
do continue soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wiase Naitik demanding a baby girl just like Akshara was too cute...i have been always dreaming about this...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ashamol

thx stuti i will try 2 update it on mondaywer r u going

im goin to banglore!
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

hey Asha..too good yaar... ๐Ÿ‘  i just visualized all the lovely scene...n Naksh's romance made me blush so much... โ˜บ๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ wow yaar sochkar hi kitna maza aa raha hai..
thanx for this part..this week was so bakwas reading this made my day...hehehehe
do continue soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wiase Naitik demanding a baby girl just like Akshara was too cute...i have been always dreaming about this...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thx diii.isiliye iadded naksh romance 2 this especially 4 all of u
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as iam reading it was like iam watching the episode.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...so lovely and lively...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
ur a great writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...really wonderful.๐Ÿ˜Š...this part is full of naksh romance...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...so good...๐Ÿ˜Š...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...waiting for naksh romance in kerala..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜ณ...update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha_123

as iam reading it was like iam watching the episode.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...so lovely and lively...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

ur a great writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...really wonderful.๐Ÿ˜Š...this part is full of naksh romance...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...so good...๐Ÿ˜Š...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...waiting for naksh romance in kerala..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜ณ...update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

ofcorse  next part full of naksh romance