Sasural Simar Ka

New track is gud ) kab hoga shaadi

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
actualy guys   im liking the new shaadi track and totaly excitd for shoaib entry ..as per promo sure he is gne be lovy dovey hubby for simar as sme may nt knwn of shoaib guys he is romancing king ..and shoaib with sleevs   just watchout :p im sure dipika wil luk gud with him ...waiting 4 their first meet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya i think once Shoaib enters show will rock...
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the show...expecting something even more grt after shoaib entry...and yaaa deepika and shoaib will make a gud pair.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Cskluv- thumbnail
@akki yup yaar cant wi8                                                        @sneha yup yaar actualy i want simar and prem to knw each other wel bfr marriage .like secret meeting etc .and i want to c rholi and prem bond
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

@sneha yup yaar actualy i want simar and prem to knw each other wel bfr marriage .like secret meeting etc .and i want to c rholi and prem bond

yaaa i think we will get to see more scenes of simar-prem first..marriage will take time i think so and yaa would love to see rholi and prem bond also...lets wait and watch...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm waiting for Shoaib's entry, from the promo looks like he will be supporting and loving hubby, can't wait to see how their love story progresses.
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Waiting for Shoib's track eagerly ๐Ÿ˜ณ  He is a talented actor with superb onscreen romancing look And fantastic expressions and comedy timing๐Ÿ˜ƒ. He was damn good in palkon ki chav mein๐Ÿ˜ƒ. waitng to see his chemistry with simar๐Ÿ˜Š
-Cskluv- thumbnail
yup guys he is damm gud they r dragging stil he didnt enterd ... 1st meet of premar cant wait