TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What is this all about...anyone knows the details... she says she isnt adopted...but some say she will inherit the multicrore studio in Bombay... what is the real thing???😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Legendary filmmaker Kamal Amrohi's eldest son, Shandar Amrohi, who calls Bollywood actor Preity Zinta his 'daughter', has gone back on his widely reported statement, made in March, that he'll leave his Rs 600 crore property to Zinta in his will. "I will leave her nothing. I am not dying just yet. Whe

n I get a feeling that I will, I will draw a will. And why should I leave everything to Preity? Why not to Katrina Kaif? Woh bhi bahut pyaari hai (She, too, is lovely)."

Amrohi, 66, is pained by Zinta's tweet earlier this month that read, 'No1 has or ever will adopt me or sign me in a will. Things said in interviews and reported are far from facts as the proof is in the puddin (sic).' "If I said that Preity is like a daughter to me, did I commit a crime? Log aaj kal apni beti ko bhi sahi nazar se nahi dekhte aur maine kisi gair ki beti ko izzat dee hai (These days people cast a wrong eye on their own daughters, and I gave respect to someone else's daughter)," he says.

Legendary filmmaker Kamal Amrohi's eldest son, Shandar Amrohi, calls Bollywood actor Preity Zinta his 'daughter'
Things seem to have soured between Amrohi and the 32-year-old Zinta when the former announced his intention to dedicate a chapter in his biography, From Nowhere to Somewhere, on the latter's personal life. Zinta, who till now was actively helping Amrohi in his property dispute against his sister, started distancing herself from him and did not attend a function held to celebrate the book. "Main uske paas nahi gaya tha. Woh khud aayi thi, (I did not go to her. She approached me on her own)," says Amrohi.

"I am very senior to her. I had met her first in Mariott hotel where she was with her then boyfriend Ness Wadia. I told her she seems like a daughter to me, and even sent her gifts. When I got into a tiff with my siblings, someone informed her that I was in trouble. She came to my house and gave me moral support. Mujhe usse kucch haasil nahi karna tha. Mujhe kucch laalach nahi hai. (I am not greedy). I am the son of a film director. I have seen enough heroines," he adds.

On reports that Zinta is miffed with him, he says, "Mujhe uske naraaz hone se koi farak nahi padta (I'm not bothered about she getting upset). Ultimately, she will come to me. She has been busy with IPL. When she comes home, we can clear all misunderstandings." Zinta did not respond to requests for a comment.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hard to imagine how this whole thing could sound more (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) sleazy for poor Preity. Edited by youknowme - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Preity does not need this guys money she is ok on her own
Limoco thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

Preity does not need this guys money she is ok on her own

What was she doing in that family then? It's possible she has a cashflow problem, because IPL is the only thing she has nowadays and it doesn't look like you can make much money there if you're not winning.

She likes designer stuff, has/had a cocaine addiction, has to live up to a certain reputation since she is living in the same social circle as Ness Wadia, but now without him of course. That makes it even more harder...if she could find an equally rich, aristocratic guy, she would be hitched by now. But she's 36, so it's not going to be easy.

This woman is living a facade, but it's her own fault. When you're young and beautiful, you can do whatever you want and get away with it. But when age catches up with you, nobody cares. No matter how beautiful or famous you were before.