Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Can i just say something guys?

Right i might be the last person you guys would want to listen to, because i've tried to whole thing of 'MOVING ON', you've seen me move on, you've seen the way i've tried to do it, and each time you've seen me fall, unsuceed and come back. So you may read this or not, it's your choice.

There's one thing I will never change, a lot of people say that 'Wish we were in a different fan group, then maybe we would have gotten our couple' , but you know what I think, i think that if it weren't for KaSh, and for this exact fan group i wouldn't be who i am, the person in front of your saying this, is a result of being a KaShian.

I hated writing, couldn't stand it, KaSh made me love writing. I had ZERO tolerance of patience, but KaSh gave me that patience that i required. But above all, KaSh gave me the friends i have today, the friends that i would treasure forever, the friends who now are going to be my bridesmaids for my wedding, the friends that i call and text when i'm down, when i'm feel low on myself, it's the people from heaven, it's because of KaSh.

I wouldn't change ANYTHING we've gone through for the world, Shilpa left the first time, what a sad thing, but it brought hundreds and hundreds of KaShians together, it made us an unity. We don't only have kashians from india, but bloody hell we have KaShians international, and thats all a result of KaSh.

If there's one thing in my whole 15-16 years of my life that i will never regret, is Loving KaSh the way I do, Forever.

Edited by -Cherry- - 12 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

🤣m outta here will kum baad main🤣
foo if u free kall me🤣

don't go plz ðŸ˜­ i am free
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -KaSh4Eternity-

you keep the envo cool ...so yeah..u are mast chikni :D

Aww nikki, gimme a hug! 🤗 No guys, whats gonna happen with you guys talking like this? I don't waste my energy on all this shit. I'm happy with the jodi I love and I respect them. Just because they aren't in touch now..that doesn't mean I start going BLEHH. I have faith in them and us :)
WOO BABBAYYY I SHOULD BECOME A philosopher. ;)
Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh i just remember yest night i was so hopeful  for KaSh :| time passes quick :|

@pavi-don't read whatever we are saying 🤣talk to rinki 🤣she's awesome ;)

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -KaSh4Eternity-

i hate the way i love them -.- :S why did i loved kash man...i shud hv loved sumthing more promising who always keeps their fans happy...like the ones who got everything waala group -.- 

Nah, you loved the right group, at least we believe in urselves, stand by our morals and not change them whenever we want. :)
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Hey KaShians :)
1 more to go!!!!
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Can i just say something guys?

Right i might be the last person you guys would want to listen to, because i've tried to whole thing of 'MOVING ON', you've seen me move on, you've seen the way i've tried to do it, and each time you've seen me fall, unsuceed and come back. So you may read this or not, it's your choice.

There's one thing I will never change, a lot of people say that 'Wish we were in a different fan group, then maybe we would have gotten our couple' , but you know what I think, i think that if it weren't for KaSh, and for this exact fan group i wouldn't be who i am, the person in front of your saying this, is a result of being a KaShian.

I hated writing, couldn't stand it, KaSh made me love writing. I had ZERO tolerance of patience, but KaSh gave me that patience that i required. But above all, KaSh gave me the friends i have today, the friends that i would treasure forever, the friends who now are going to be my bridesmaids for my wedding, the friends that i call and text when i'm down, when i'm feel low on myself, it's the people from heaven, it's because of KaSh.

I wouldn't change ANYTHING we've gone through for the world, Shilpa left the first time, what a sad thing, but it brought hundreds and hundreds of KaShians together, it made us an unity. We don't only have kashians from india, but bloody hell we have KaShians international, and thats all a result of KaSh.

If there's one thing in my whole 15-16 years of my life that i will never regret, is Loving KaSh the way I do, Forever.

I hated writing, couldn't stand it, KaSh made me love writing.
I hated lesbians, couldn't stand them. KaSh made me one. OH I LOVE YOU GIRL. Pff, you're filled with awesomeness babe. Love you.
Oh and that lesbian thing..was a joke. RISHU<< for you. :/
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

i just agree with wat swanz told it is so true i am feeling to bow down to her🤗love u swanz

i hated reading books &  i was very impatient girl too KaSh made a huge ff reader and i know how to be patient now i was not a flirt

Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
rish baby - aww, you're going :( bye!

pavi - hey, seeing you after a long time! how have you been?

hey fari 🤗..gm? lol, its night here

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL niki...

hey rinki? ... whats KASHING?