Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[

madhu - lol nahi dekhi kyonki earth pe deviyan nahi hoti :P aur lol tujhe dekhke to main darr jaungi 🤣 please, aisa torture nahi chahiye meko 🤣

poo - lol, i swear! devil bhi madhu se behtar hi hoga 🤣
[/QUOTE]

haila yeh galat faimi tujhe kabse hua earth par Deviya rahte hai re pagal😆I swear tu mujhe dekhegi to meri tarah sudhh ganga ban jayegi😳🤣

aur Devil yah dey r huge differ from me🤣
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

You'll leave all this to go back to your normal life? You can still do it you know, forget they ever existed, they are just some normal 2 people, it wouldn't bother you right? Our life was amazing before, unicorns and rainbows. When life throws in troubles and heartbreaks everyone finds a way to run away, ever thought of standing there and facing it? And sayin that 'I stood by, I believed, I hoped, I had that Faith'.

Swancy we're not running away, we still love them, and I don't wanna move on at all. It's just that we loved them so much and we got so little, if anything in return.  I'll still love them and wish for their comeback, but I can't see that anytime soon now. I mean not even a teensy weensy bit chance.I'll never forgive those people who did this to us, never, KaSh can love and miss them as much as they wan't, but I just can't. -__-
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinki-

Oye macharo ko insult karne wali 😡 Ek macchar kisika gender change kar sakta hai, mwahahah. :D
TAMEEZ BALIKE, AWAAZ NICHEEE! 🤣

neeche se awwaz nikaaloo?? chi chi ashleel aur gandi aurat ye kaisi ashubh baate bol rahi hai😡🤣🤣

Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

you know KaSh doesn't DESERVE US...

KaSh !@#$% *rolling eyes* *banging head* I HATE YOU

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

[

madhu - lol nahi dekhi kyonki earth pe deviyan nahi hoti :P aur lol tujhe dekhke to main darr jaungi 🤣 please, aisa torture nahi chahiye meko 🤣

poo - lol, i swear! devil bhi madhu se behtar hi hoga 🤣

haila yeh galat faimi tujhe kabse hua earth par Deviya rahte hai re pagal😆I swear tu mujhe dekhegi to meri tarah sudhh ganga ban jayegi😳🤣

aur Devil yah dey r huge differ from me🤣[/QUOTE] earth devi rahthe hai devil nahi & u r so  i don't want to become sundh ganga more
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Imma just shut my mouth and not intervene into the Swans-Nikki-Yashi topic. Pff, its so shitty :)
How awesome is it when people say they love you? 😳 OH OH I tried chirping after Nikki said she liked my chirping behaviour? 🤣
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

neeche se awwaz nikaaloo?? chi chi ashleel aur gandi aurat ye kaisi ashubh baate bol rahi hai😡🤣🤣

wat u told bad words not her   i can't think how can u tell such words chi chi
Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

we aren't the only one, everyone things why only us? What about Amna and Rajeev fans? Their guy left in the show and never came back, and they are still wishing for their couple back. Prem and Heer, their fan group is still waiting desperately. Arjun and Rati fans? you think they are enjoying their lives. Everyone thinks it's us, yes it is us, we have lost our couple fro 2 years, Yes we got them back and lost them again. And yes 4 years later we still love them the same, but just remember that for everything bad we've gone through theres always a good around the corner.

Ummm well, he was asked to say everyone's bday, he said JW, Sunaina's, Shilpa's and DD. That was probably my highlight of the show. Apart from that they talked about his tattoos and his show and stuff.

enough , he tested our patience too much..if we are not supposed to get them back then he shud just tell us on our faces...why hope for nothing :|

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QU

u donno wht d senses are🤣 yes u don't teach me it's meaning otherwise i will becoem like u 

@aish u r right devil better she must take some classes from u

no no u never can be like me How much I teach u its impossible its d result of sumones seven births punya being me😳🤣🤣🤣
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Kashians! ðŸ¤—
Poo you are still here?!😲