Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -pooluvsKaSh-

she a devi opp to it devi has more sense than her

u donno wht d senses are🤣
Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i love rinki and her chirpy mood <3 <3

its hard to let go..if only i had a time traveling machine..i wud hv chnged my past :P

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -KaSh4Eternity-

@yashi-ikr ... but my heart still not ready to accept tht they are not meant to be..i doubt if its my heart or my ego tht doesn't let me accept tht :|

Same, I dunno and whatever it is, I can't move on, i don't want to move on. I still love them, I only wish they could return this love.  
Glow-n-show thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its raining heavily hr in my city...

-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

And sayin that 'I stood by, I believed, I hoped, I had that Faith'.

👏people forget everything else n remember this one line, we'll keep on going, if kash r stubborn n egoistic and wateva so r WE,neva lose hope😃
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

u donno wht d senses are🤣

yes u don't teach me it's meaning otherwise i will becoem like u 

@aish u r right devil better she must take some classes from u

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

🤣tera tho charecter hi dheela hai meri modern maate ki tarah...door hoja meri nazro k saamne se🤣

Oye macharo ko insult karne wali 😡 Ek macchar kisika gender change kar sakta hai, mwahahah. :D
TAMEEZ BALIKE, AWAAZ NICHEEE! 🤣
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kasharti1

But why only us? Haven't we been through enough that we again got this?

I dunno, it's all just so frustraing and the one who is to be blamed is the one enjoying all this.

Of course I'd love them, I'd love it if they came back,but the question is will they? After all this, I'm not quite sure.
PLEASEEE...tell me what did he say bout SA's bday? And what else happened, I'm in no mood to watch. PLEASEEE. 😳

we aren't the only one, everyone things why only us? What about Amna and Rajeev fans? Their guy left in the show and never came back, and they are still wishing for their couple back. Prem and Heer, their fan group is still waiting desperately. Arjun and Rati fans? you think they are enjoying their lives. Everyone thinks it's us, yes it is us, we have lost our couple fro 2 years, Yes we got them back and lost them again. And yes 4 years later we still love them the same, but just remember that for everything bad we've gone through theres always a good around the corner.

Ummm well, he was asked to say everyone's bday, he said JW, Sunaina's, Shilpa's and DD. That was probably my highlight of the show. Apart from that they talked about his tattoos and his show and stuff.
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

👏people forget everything else n remember this one line, we'll keep on going, if kash r stubborn n egoistic and wateva so r WE,neva lose hope😃

cowarsd & loosers give up we don't we will not give up untill we get KaSh😛
Titanium. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasharti1

Same, I dunno and whatever it is, I can't move on, i don't want to move on. I still love them, I only wish they could return this love.  

i hate the way i love them -.- :S why did i loved kash man...i shud hv loved sumthing more promising who always keeps their fans happy...like the ones who got everything waala group -.-