KaSh Heaven:"I Won't Rest Until You're Mine" - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago

the bracelet scene was extra ordinary i really dont know how DMG creatives brain work only when KaSh are there,they never made a scene like ArSh boxing or teaching boxing one before..hmph
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Sweee ðŸ¤—
i know time fliesss! just few days before i remember we were jumpping dancing going crazy seeing their first scene. omggg that feeling wen we heard her voice in the show, wen we saw them KASH OMGGG i cant describe what it had felt like. i can cry all over again!
dont cry over the beautiful memories we got,,,i knw sometimes we feel said...but lets just cherish the past in the best way...its KASHafterall😳
Aaaniii ðŸ¤—
HIII 🤣

Yooo Rapisttt :D 🤗
Originally posted by bary

the bracelet scene was extra ordinary i really dont know how DMG creatives brain work only when KaSh are there,they never made a scene like ArSh boxing or teaching boxing one before..hmph
couldnot agree more for ehat u said...with KASH seemed like the creatives got their brains back😆
On the 1st of June, i'm going to use All the siggies that were made when everyone heard that KaSh were back, it's a memorial day.
Hey Ana!

YO MY PARTNER IN CRIME!!! :P
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

KSG SBS :O :O :O :O

His on SBS and on SBB. So watch it and then update us 🤣
swancy and rida..why laughing seeing me..heyyy🤣

heyyy nikki..
Eksss SBS asked all Bday's
KSG said Shilpa Bday on 10 dec :x
Originally posted by -Cherry-

His on SBS and on SBB. So watch it and then update us 🤣
NOri said tht KSG told abt Shilpa's Birthdate :- 10th december :"> he remembersss