amazing one...
just can't find any word 2 describe dis...it waz very much intriguing
tc
shaaz

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
-Edit- 

Now, before I go on and chant "I loved this" a hundred times over, lemme tell you both you guys did a fab FAB job. I am so so so damn in love with this thing. It was so .. different from everything else there's to read and I love the uniqueness of it. I mean, it just plainly stood out. Seriously, this has to be the best psychotic fan-fiction I've ever read. Like, I mean to say, Armaan and Riddhima are two super adorable and super loved characters on Television .. you take out all the cuteness and lovey-dovey stuff outta them and they're still adorable, still loved. 

Absolutely Amazing. Those twenty minutes I spent on reading this were so worth it. Lovely work, both of you and of course, without any doubt, Noha, for without the VM ... It would've been a little more difficult to imagine it all and I guess, the storyline comes from the VM, itself? So, lovely work you three! 

ps: I've so realized after reading this that I do/can sometimes like the dark, morbid stuff! :P *Useless to say? I know right, but uh -- with me, it just goes like this!*  

Loved it! *raised to power infinity* :D

-edit 2- 

Because I  forgot to say, I just love the VM. I love the scenes, I love the storyline, I love the music - what is it, by the way?? :P 

Anyway, Love it, again!  
and oh yea, Thanks for the PM.
Edited by Angel-Pebby - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!
that was sooo good!
amazing!
kept me intrigued throughout!
loved the whole concept!
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing OS...very well written guys...keep it up
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg my jaanus u guyz r too much  i love what u two wrote, its extremely well written. its soo sooo sooo good. im soo proud of u my angels.
and thanks to everyone for liking my vm. it reeally means alot.
ps:and thanks for the pm Sary
Edited by noha450 - 12 years ago
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Very well-written!!!
Luvd it!!!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Updated my comment on page 1, ladies!
Amazing work, beautifully written - and tragic concept! LOVED IT.

👏
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I'm baccck to edit the second time cos the first time I clicked something and my whole post went akjhdjshfjhg#! But anyway :D Since I love you both so much I shall write all over again even though I am sickiee << Do you feel sympathetic towards me? I hope so! :( :P

So let me begin, firstly, that VM is SO good! Noha did an absolutely brilliant job with it and I can really tell why you guys may have been inspired from it. It's so creative and the concept is so unique, I love it! It makes me wish I was so creative with these sort of dark concepts but anywho, its brilliant!

The character or should I say bhoot of Ridhima kinda scares me, haha! No, but on a serious note her character was beautiful in a weird way. :| My absolutely favourite part of the OS was the part where she kept asking Armaan to prove his love for her. It was intriguing how she asked him questions so innocently and then Armaan had no other option but to abide her. It was almost like he was blindly in love with this Ridhima and would do anything for her that was seriously amazing! I loved the way she kept saying "You did it Armaan!" it's like she was pleased with what he was doing. For Armaan it was like a compliment. He started to think he was doing the right thing for her which led to whatever he did in future for her. His character of a psychotic killer honestly was portrayed so well! Till the very end I had no clue what was going to happen with his character and the way he died in the end was EXTREMELY shocking but I loved it! I don't think I would've loved it as much if you guys hadn't killed him LOL :P It goes well with the concept perfectly so (I never thought I would say this) I'm glad you killed him! :D

When I was reading it, I was glued to it. I knew something was mysterious but I couldn't figure out what it is.. the way you guys both wrote the piece my eyes didn't waver for a second (though I was on msn at the same time and kept speaking when I was shocked but that doesn't count :P). This is by far the best piece you've ever written in terms concept AND the way you write. It was brilliant and I don't think I can put it into better words to explain to you guys how much I love this OS of yours. I'm deffo gonna come back to this and read it again!<3

Muaaah! I love watermelon and Rabieees Di so muchooo!<333  

Edited by TheMelody. - 12 years ago
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very well written story! The concept and everything was amazing. The vm is really really good :)
The story was so intense and I really enjoyed reading it! It really was a perfect OS and you guys are just WOW!
Hope to see more OS and FF's from you guys...because you guys are truly talented and amazing at writing stories!
Beautifully written :)
Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG! THEE VM WASS AWESOOMEEE <3 
ANND THEE OS WASS BEYOND IMAGINATIION!
IIT WASS AMAZIING
HATSS OFF RABSYY & SARYY <3 
YUWW GUYSS AREE THEE BESSTT BESSTT BESSTT WRITERS.
YUWW TWWOO AREE REALLY REALLY TALEENTED <3
NO-ONEE CANN WRIITE LIIKE YUWW GUYSS =]
LOVEEDD THEE WAYY YUWW PORTRAYEDD EVERYTHIIN.
ARMAAN DIID ALL THATT TO PROVEE HIIMSELFF
RIDDHIMA DEMANDIIN SOO MUCH
TOOOGOOODD <3
I CNNT SAII ANYTHIIN ELSEE
P E R F E C T !