Originally posted by IndigoBlues

tell justin beiber fans i will send sid after them if they harm you. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

oh god..kitne log mujhe mummy bulaayenge...🀣
Every1 has connected them 2 the show so Haseena is every1's mummy
Posted: 12 years ago
chandeena will help her
to get bck there son
certainly abhay will give back his memory when he will return, its essentional to processing this story. its very sure when ever piya will come to him that spell will be break and  he will get back his sense did you remember when piya call abhay that spell also broke  which haseena  made for him, it will happen same, and  he will be around piya because abhay can't stay away from piya, this time he knows very well maithli don't have love for him its his ego, if she realy loves him "wo pahle aa jati"abhay is not only waiting for her but also suffring for maithli since 200 yrs. but what happened, and piya that pour sould she only wants abhay's love, then she will get abhay. 
I Think Piya will memorize her  memorable moments which she had spent with Abhay .. and i wish  it happens shortly ..
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anurag24t

haseena mom to d rescue of bahu..rani..
Arrey yaar don't worry even if sasu maa doesn't helps wat r we for?????Hum kis din kaam aayenge,we will bring her Memory wali chidiya back by hook or by crook

Originally posted by syria2014

please do. πŸ˜†. u r my mummy now too.😳

mommy dear you have so many baccha's again got a new oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think Abhay will try to stay away at first actually.
i am kinda sure she will gain her memory later on, cause of some dejavu moment or something.
Originally posted by Sohanax

i think Abhay will try to stay away at first actually.
i am kinda sure she will gain her memory later on, cause of some dejavu moment or something.

Yes im thinking some

i knw that abhay and pia will meet again...fall in love..they will b together but not soon and some time im upset about ofter leap new beginning in pia's life i think Abhay will try to stay away, some story again pia with kabir or new guy and abhiya with T or any new girl …. I real don,t want again

hmmm no idea for me the coming track is unpredictable
Originally posted by mariakhan200

Yes im thinking some

i knw that abhay and pia will meet again...fall in love..they will b together but not soon and some time im upset about ofter leap new beginning in pia's life i think Abhay will try to stay away, some story again pia with kabir or new guy and abhiya with T or any new girl '. I real don,t want again

I seriously hope the creatives are not planning to go with the repetitive track again:( if now PKYEK is ending😭, i hope the creatives use their braons to give enough Abhiya at least.